It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Australia. MASS Sighting over 50

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
'
Like I told somebody else's, the OP stated, like the film "footage" of the "Phoenix lights". That footage is of the flares that were seen later, not the earlier event. There is no footage of that in the public record.

Check check, yourself…

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thank you Abavs for at least trying.

Unfortunately though.. as you can plainly see by 4 pages of utter rudeness, this isn't a nice place to share.

You need to have captured an alien.. and be interrogating it via livestream along with noted government officials present.. or it never happened..

That's the impression of where the *bar* is at now.

Had you uploaded the pics first, without problems, then made the thread.. the only difference is the sequence of trolls / diversion you'd receive.. every thread in the A-UFO forum is the same now.

Not everyone here is as rude, but most of the folks that would care have been driven away by exactly how you where treated, we have tried to bring it to the admins attention.. but it always falls on deaf ears.

In short.. if you have something, if you saw something.. don't bother bringing it here, as it will burn in the trollfire.

and it's beginning to look like that's the plan.
edit on 5-7-2015 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In the first photo, I see a couple of random, tiny dots that could be anything. In the second photo I see nothing.

Just so everyone has an idea, this is an example of the kind of zoom capable with the camera that these pictures were taken with:

My mother has the same camera, and with it, I am able to clearly read the sign on the gymnasium door at a school almost a mile and a half away. It's impressive as hell.

That being said....The OP stated that he observed these 'things' flying about for at least 10 minutes, so given the camera used, why are the only pictures uploaded thus far not zoomed in at all, and why is there no HD video (which that camera is also capable of recording)?

edit on 7/5/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Cause the O.P was to excited watching the Sky, 4th of July at 1:30 PM I had just come back from a "west field shopping center " and went out side to secretly eat a "mars bar chocolate" hoping no one would see me. I looked at the sky and I was like why are the stars out ? O wait they are not stars they are UFO's, I thought to my self " Independence day hey " But then again the aliens arrived a few days before that in the movie. So I was thinking there are a lot of UFO's in the sky like a whole civilization moving to a new planet. So I was like quick goto get my camera. I flashed nearly over 200 shots. Most of them showed nothing except blue sky, there where very few I manage to get that actually had these UFO's on the photo, I don't know why, I really don't know why it was so hard to photograph them. I will say something thoe at the time this was happening I saw a Military jet in the sky keeping it's distance from them, More then likely recon photos it was taking. I am sorry I did not get better photos, as it was I was zoomed at 83 optical zoom, but that obviously still was not good enough for some people, Never the less I have had a lot of drama trying to upload these photos as it is, on ATS upon uploading the photos they kept disappearing, photobucket I kept getting warnings after uploading that " the following image is in breech of terms and conditions there for has been deleted" I had them on Facebook, they got deleted with a "inappropriate content warning". So I really don't know what is going on except that obviously I am not meant to be sharing these photos. Once again I am sorry

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
Thank you Abavs for at least trying.

Unfortunately though.. as you can plainly see by 4 pages of utter rudeness, this isn't a nice place to share.

You need to have captured an alien.. and be interrogating it via livestream along with noted government officials present.. or it never happened..

That's the impression of where the *bar* is at now.

Had you uploaded the pics first, without problems, then made the thread.. the only difference is the sequence of trolls / diversion you'd receive.. every thread in the A-UFO forum is the same now.

Not everyone here is as rude, but most of the folks that would care have been driven away by exactly how you where treated, we have tried to bring it to the admins attention.. but it always falls on deaf ears.

In short.. if you have something, if you saw something.. don't bother bringing it here, as it will burn in the trollfire.

and it's beginning to look like that's the plan.

beginning, hell this has been in motion for a while now. didnt you see that thread about where we should push some conspiracy theory's out as they might be bad for our reputation!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
I am sorry I did not get better photos, as it was I was zoomed at 83 optical zoom

The ones linked to thus far were not taken at 83x zoom (if any), as evidenced by the satellite dish in them.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

originally posted by: Abavs
I am sorry I did not get better photos, as it was I was zoomed at 83 optical zoom

The ones linked to thus far were not taken at 83x zoom (if any), as evidenced by the satellite dish in them.

Very good point.
I was hoping the OP would load the other pics too for comparison.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I came in here thinking there would have been a mass sighting of a UFO, but instead there was a single sighting of many objects. I think the words mass sighting pertain more to the amount of witnesses rather than the number of objects.

I too opted to read thread because I was wondering if 50 witnesses or 50 objects were seen in the 'mass sighting'

the OP then claims that more-than-60-to-100-objects were wizzing around

ever see a nighttime bonfire, there are sometimes big POPs where a log explodes and hot/red-yellow cinders are sent aloft... the distance from a bonfire might make the bonfire unseen, but the flurry of cinders, high in the night sky might be seen a half mile (kilometer) away as scattered UFOs dancing in the sky

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I thought I seen something but it ended up being dirt on my screen; I honestly cannot see anything in those pictures

is the UFO supposed to be invisible?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If its near Brisbane the Story Bridge had an Anniversary so balloons,fireworks are a possibility.If up north there are exercises going on between the Australian and USA Military so Flares,Chaff,Drones are a possibility.Also Migration of birds are a maybe.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Here are the 2 best ones from the OP's photo bucket link. I had to do some MS Paint magic to get them to an uploadable size. I kept the resolution size the best I could from the photo bucket original.

The below thumbnails will open the original size.

edit on 7 6 2015 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Thanks for uploading them. Clearly the objects were blue. Kind of "sky blue" as it were.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Give the OP a break too ya'll. I had a hell of a time getting them uploaded as well. Just like the OP said, they would upload, but nothing was there. It was the strangest thing as I never had issues like that before. I didn't believe him at first but now I do.

It's difficult to see them being white on that bright blue back ground, but the haphazard pattern reminds me of balloons at high altitude. You will have to click on the thumbnail and zoom in on the original image.

There is something clearly there, lots of white objects at what appears to be a high altitude. Very difficult to see exactly what is there though.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Looks like Balloons to me as well.He had good eyes to see them!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

I will say something thoe at the time this was happening I saw a Military jet in the sky keeping it's distance from them, More then likely recon photos it was taking.

Nice little tidbit that you didn't mention before and I guess didn't capture in any of your photos either?

Never the less I have had a lot of drama trying to upload these photos as it is, on ATS upon uploading the photos they kept disappearing, photobucket I kept getting warnings after uploading that " the following image is in breech of terms and conditions there for has been deleted" I had them on Facebook, they got deleted with a "inappropriate content warning". So I really don't know what is going on except that obviously I am not meant to be sharing these photos.

Yet here they are,

I suspect the photos shown are not zoomed in, the satellite dish wouldn't be visible, its roof height is it not?

I suspect the zoomed in photos show seagulls quite clearly hence the reason for all your excuses.

However my suspicions matter about as much as the details of you sneaking out to eat a mars bar.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

upon uploading the photos they kept disappearing, photobucket I kept getting warnings after uploading that " the following image is in breech of terms and conditions there for has been deleted" I had them on Facebook, they got deleted with a "inappropriate content warning"

Maybe you were accidentally uploading the wrong photos.

Pretty hard to believe it otherwise.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thank you for posting the pictures OP.

I apologize for the "I feel cheated" comment I made earlier in the thread.

Unfortunately we have a lot jerks who get off on claiming they have pictures of something but for some reason the pics can't upload or they say they will be back in a few hours but never return. There are a lot of d-bag hoaxers with nothing better to do.

I incorrectly assumed that of you which is my error.

When you first posted the pics I couldn't see anything because I was on my phone but now that I am on a desktop I can see the objects much better.

I have no idea what they are, but once again thank you for coming through and posting what you were able to capture.

Don't let the jerks get to you.

You're right you don't owe us nothing but it would be nice if we could continue looking into this in a friendly manner. You definitely saw something, doesn't look like balloons to me but I have no way to tell for sure.

Cheers.
edit on 6-7-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Might be balloons, many singles and one bunch. Just a guess.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join