It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Australia. MASS Sighting over 50

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
a reply to: roadgravel

Ignore the satellite dish, Look over from it.

I did. Saw one spot small spot. (Based on zooming, there doesn't seem to be much contrast.)

Hard to tell much because of the size. Thanks for working on it.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

Now I just need to sit back and wait for the majority of you to debunk my experience and call me a ** ** tard of some sort, Where then the majority of you will go troll on some other forms all because you are not satisfied with what your Hopeing to see. Let me remind you what UFO stands for, UNIDENTIFIED FLYING, FLOATING, FALLING, OBJECT.

Whoa tiger!!....you bigged this up!.....you'll need to provide better documentation than a few indiscriminate dots in the sky mate!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: Phage

The excitement of anticipation.
Can't you feel it?

I can sense something......but it's not anticipation!

I don't know if I sense something , but I'm smelling something.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

9 Stars and 12 Flags....for what exactly?

I ask myself the same thing when I often see suspected disinfo agents with useless one-liners and 5 or more stars.......

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

a reply to: roadgravel

Ignore the satellite dish, Look over from it.

I did. Saw one spot small spot. (Based on zooming, there doesn't seem to be much contrast.)

Hard to tell much because of the size. Thanks for working on it.

I found it was easier to zoom in and locate more of the bright spots after looking at the contrast image and then returning to the original. I can make out 3 on there and the one in the middle is pretty interesting in that it does seem to have a halo effect of energy. I must admit, I dont see any seagulls. I am just on my IPad, so hoping the others will return soon and perhaps share their opinions.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You know what, at the end of the day I don't need to prove Shiz Nik to any of you's cause at the end of the day even if I was to stand next to a flying saucer with a little green alien called "Sha vuoka" with big black eyes, and him pose for the camera. None of you's would believe me, This is what I don't understand, People want proof we are not alone, then the second someone shows what could be proof, 99% of people discredit it and say it's fake. What do you need to be a believer, Anal probing and blowjob from aliens ? Seriously. I know what I sore, and quite frankly i have no obligation to prove any of it to you just so you can feed your in denial ego. "you know what they say, even if you do have proof who will believe you " Exactly my point and situation" All i can say is get off your PC, go out side, pull out a sun chair or towel, lay down during the day and spend a good hour looking at the sky. You do that for a week you are bound to see something you can not explain, Stop relying on others to give you answers for your own intuitive fulfillment.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Take a deep breath and have patience. Most negativity came from the fact that you created this thread and were unable to upload your images. Sure many were frustrated. It took you nearly 24 hours, so give everyone else time to return and examine your image. As I stated above, you were quite helpful in providing the contrast image to compare with the original.

Edit add: hoping to see your remaining pics too. They would be very helpful for comparison examination.

edit on 7 5 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I think it is quite possible that the "knot" of lightning could well be caused by:

A. The fact that as the strike started both at the cloud level and the ground, at the same time, there was a huge clash or...
B. We just witnessed the death of an animal/object!
C. There was a plasma or charged area in the way of the strike. A simple patch of mist might cause that.

I think option B. And the object was a bird or bat or maybe even a hailstone.

Still not sure why in the still it looks like mr and mrs sticky getting frikki!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I ask myself the same thing when I often see suspected disinfo agents with useless one-liners and 5 or more stars.......

Irrelevant comment really... the OP'er stated "Mass UFO sighting" I haven't been shown anything yet other than a satellite dish and a few dots in the sky......I have to ask myself, who's really spreading the disinfo that you seem so fond of alluding to?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

People want proof we are not alone, then the second someone shows what could be proof

What makes you think what you posted was/is proof?

I know what I sore, and quite frankly i have no obligation to prove any of it to you just so you can feed your in denial ego

And nobody has any obligation to believe the dot in the sky you posted is an alien spaceship

Why did you post this if you don't want discourse?
edit on 5/7/2015 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/7/2015 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

look back i added the video

1:36 is zoomed into that spot alone

or down

funbox

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am curious what does this lightening video have to do with this thread or the OPs image? Am I missing some special reference?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

UFO stands for, UNIDENTIFIED FLYING, FLOATING, FALLING, OBJECT.

UFFFO ?
It can't be all of those things.

edit on 5-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

nothing special, maybe a UFO that gets struck by lightning

www.abovetopsecret.com...

funbox

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

great proof , although thats not the australian coast

funbox

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The suspense is killing me....can someone please upload the pics and post them for him already?

My brothers, best friend's, sister's, family that she babysits for has a nephew who's knows a guy that lived next door to the father of a highly decorated black ops operator....he said UFO's AR for real.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

not i , its a scam , or did you not watch the youtube video ?
then, i was that bored of waiting i created my own suspect video and pictures

funbox

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

www.youtube.com... this is all the proof I need to give.

And with your proof....goes your credibillity....nice try!

(post by Abavs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join