It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a friendly Government reminder, be careful with those Fireworks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just a friendly Government reminder, be careful with those Fireworks, you never know what may happen, dear God lookout...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Who needs terrorism when you've got fun fireworks.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Oh how wonderful

Lovely

I really like the US government, they create people like ISIS far away from me and my family

And they worry about my fireworks

Lovely

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The presents of danger only makes me want to play with them more!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If I wanted to stay six years old forever I would of stayed in kindergarten.

Arseholes...bugger off and let me live my life...folks are handing a totolitarian regime the reigns.. willingly.

I don't need some prissy prick that never did anything (nor does anyone else) telling me, and warning me of terminal possibilities.

The world has become a bowl full of friggin sissies abd I for on am tired of it.

go pound sand

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Nice to at least have some kind of reminder for people. Your average "friends don't let friends do stupid ish" isn't all that reliable (not that a PSA is that much more spot-on, but it helps)

Several people here in MI have already blown their hands off, and one extra-special kind of stupid dumbass blew a huge part of their thigh off lighting a mortar off in their kayak (hey, I said they were extra-special here) Between mannequins & flesh & bone morons, it helps as a reminder to not be quite so stereotypically Stupid American with explosives.
edit on 7/4/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

It's all good and well being free and independent. . . until someone loses an eye!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

It's all good and well being free and independent. . . until someone loses an eye!

"Don't tell me how to play with my roman cand---AHHHH, MY EYE!"

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: beezzer

"Don't tell me how to play with my roman cand---AHHHH, MY EYE!"

See! (oops, sorry 'about the pun)

Told you so!

No freedoms or liberties for you from now on!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Lol
Brother...im just tired of being ruled by a nanny state..
a reply to: beezzer

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Don't you remember how civilization collapsed and everyone died before government took over?

Neither do I.
edit on 4-7-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Love you man...I xan tell ya grew up in the 70s in the midwest...an actual man...breath of fresh air
reply to: beezzer

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Who needs terrorism when you've got fun fireworks.

Who needs fun fireworks when you've got terrorism?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Look..Im not without a heart. But you could surmise my father is...I take him for his doc visits..I change his dressings from melenoma removals. I care for his properties and dont ask for anything because I love him.

he verbally abuses my wife and my sweet daughter..he drives drunk without a care...he beat me within an inch of my life the entire time I lived with him.

its ok to have these feelings or else youre doomed to repeat them. Im 48 years old and my father just brow beat me my wife and may 4.5 year old because hes a bitter lonely alcoholic...he won't change...he never has andvits not right to accept being treated like that.

again I love my Dad, I cry often. ..I wish it wasnt how its been all my life...but some things cant be swept under the rug.

say goodbye, tell him you love him...but you have every right to question your treatment and relationship with him.

I went to school with broken ribs, bkack eyes and bruises you folks cant imagine...others have too, its allowed to feel and question this time tge way you do...

survive...I love you for posing the question. ..God bless you and your father.

I will always live with the memory of angry drunken beatings...and now my poor sweet daughter even has to wonder why her grandpa is such an ass.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I might just be sick and twisted because the video made me laugh. My friends and I played the role of test dummy when we were younger. Lucky for us nobody lost anything.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Looks like the government got their videos made by the same folks who did Klause the forklift driver.

Don't worry though, the EPA is working hard to regulate all fireworks right out of existence.
edit on 4-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well someone didn't heed my warning.

Police: Man Dead After Setting Firework Off on Top of His Head

Maine

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That was funny. I'd be very afraid to work with Klaus.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Well someone didn't heed my warning.

Police: Man Dead After Setting Firework Off on Top of His Head

Maine

Is Maine giving FL a run for their money with stupid citizens or something? This is not a niche thing states want to clamor for with bragging rights...

new topics

top topics

join