It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How CIA kills Russian Journalists, is at covert war with everyone.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am sure there are some ex CIA people on ATS proud of their service.

In my opinion they ought to be ashamed, from poisoning milk in Cuba headed to school children during Castro days, to outright point blank murder of innocent people.

CIA is a death machine funded largely by American taxpayers. Who often say don't blame us, blame the government. LOL

In the early 1990s Soviet Union had economic collapse (something Americans will be intimate with in near future as they are next)

during this collapse CIA made a deal with corrupt individuals in Russia to provide them with funds to buy all government property on the cheap, the bankrupted government was selling and not asking questions because they were broke

These individuals became the oligarchs who are now hiding in UK and other western countries because Putin drove most of them out.

Putin recently released one from jail who repaid the favour by running to the west and getting western political courts to rule that Russia owes him 50 billion Euros LOL.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

While these oligarchs had power in Post Soviet Russia from 1990 - 1999 huge number of journalists were killed by these very oligarchs, for trying to expose what's going on.

No CIA didn't squeeze the trigger, their Russian puppets did. CIA merely made the whole thing end up the way it did.

Just like ISIS today, CIA isn't killing on mass, ISIS is ....CIA and NATO just made it work that way, no big deal, right ?

But don't worry America, everything you have done to others will come back to you 3 fold. All it takes is time.
edit on 4-7-2015 by PredatorCrackling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
um..... which journalist Im aware of one who has just been thrown out of the Ukraine but none murdered.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

I've just seen the new movie trailer for self-less. Looks good.

....'cause we're on the topic of the CIA and it looks like that kinda film.

edit on 4-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

They didn't write any stories about it because they're dead.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Now if he'd said American journalists there would be plenty of possibilities to suggest.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

About 30 journalists were killed in the 1990s
By Russian oligarchs who were all friends and contract puppets of the west.

If you ever wondered why Putin is liked by his people, this is one of the reasons, one of many. He drove most of them out, returned the stolen resources and employed the people on developments.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Reason I dug into this topic is because I've seen a very pro west ATS member mention how journalists were killed in Russia, implying how bad Russia is.

Turns out we got US foreign policy to thank for that as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

In a previous post I mentioned a PDF about 9/11.
In it are the extensive details of the all those involved (allegedly) in the taking down of the soviet union.

It's no surprise Putin wants revenge.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
WOWOWOW..... Vlad is that you? So bored strong arming your little frozen poop hole that you gotta come post on ATS?

For real tho, you speak very minor truths laced with biased nonsense.

Yes many oligarchs fought for Russian power when the Soviet Union went tits up. We're these all ran by the CIA like you say? Lol far from it, I'm sure the CIA tried their hardest to get their grubby little fingers as deep into those Russian pockets as possible EVERY CHANCE THEY HAD but they didn't decide who the players were, most were from the Russian underworld, some military, others from the KGB and other security services. IT WAS A FREE FOR ALL. Many more then just the CIA and the poor Russians in that dog pile. Every major player took a dip in that mosh pit.

Why did vlad(you) kick the other oligarchs out and banish them to the west? Gee idk, if I'm a shady sheister fighting for power of a failed POWERHOUSE of a state why would I want to banish the only few people who might be able to challenge my power? He eliminated his competition. Just like shady Russian courts do for state owned business every chance they get.

vladamir Putin is a pimp and a dealer that excelled at just the right time in front of just the right people in the old soviet world, he played the game well. He's not some savior of the nation, he's just the guy driving the boat. And He's gonna make sure to throw overboard every mofo who's even got a clue where the helm is..
edit on 4-7-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Wrong ON ALMOST ALL ACCOUNTS

Vladimir Putin is a statesman unlike all the bilderberg puppets we have as presidents in the west.

You sound like one of those guys who would make the claim journalists can't criticise government in Russia.

And all it takes is googling Russian articles in papers criticising government, (use translations like I do if you can't speak the language)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

You know what else I've seen

People on ATS counting journalists killed in Chechnya by Islamists while covering war, as people who are supposedly killed by Putin.

Dirty tricks, very dirty

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Abby Martin ring a bell?

Putin a statesman..... now I know your trolling

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Not just journalists.

en.wikipedia.org...

- i edited because he was a journalist after he came to Britain.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Russia's history for real is better then any Tom Clancy novel. It's an operators paradise.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Then go ahead and post an RT article critical of Putin.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Did Putin create ISIS or the CIA and Obama

Did Putin reduce Syria to rubble for the most part creating millions of refugees

Did Putin create wonderful life now in Libya

What about Iraq

What about NGOs in Ukraine

Don't make me laugh

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

RT is news in English FOR THE WESTERN WORLD

You do realise Russians read their own newspapers that are both local and national

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Alexander litwenko's own father said his son was a traitor

The guy took economic and state secrets to the west

He got off easy.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

He would of if he could of but there's this little thing called the American military that'll spank ole vlady boy if he acts up to much..

Obama and the CIA didn't create Isis.. If your spewing that then I can't even gave an adult conversation with you.

Syria is a mess, I've talked to people on both sides including people from Syria who welcome our forces, Assad sucks but only a little bit maybe lol? After Isis he doesn't look so bad.

Libya was an even bigger mess with even less western involvement. Ghadaffi was almost on ice when the westerners were moving in. Jamie smith was one of the first on the ground and all he did was facilitate the purchase of arms by local rebels for themselves by themselves (he made them buy there own guns!) in return for eyes and ears on the ground collecting data for the CIA and other agencies that would later want the Intel. He was there trying his hardest tp discern who should get what around the time McCain was meeting with rebel leaders.

Let's talk about that too, mccains meeting with rebels in Libya always gets used as proof that the USA started Isis cause that one asshat was at the meeting... McCain didn't even give the guy weapons he was trying to gauge who was gonna be responsible and who wouldn't be.

What about Iraq?

So the CIA used an NGO as cover trying to hide in the Ukraine? Is that what your talking about? So that means the west planned the Russian invasion? How's that work?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

There is no way you can be an ATS member and not seen all the threads connecting ISIS to NATO and primarily USA, among other things.

Shall I use the search function of ATS for you.

Or maybe you don't consider ATS as well researched site.

Want me to get you YouTube videos ?

But what if you think all YouTube vids are fake.

Would you like some western MSM links.

Go ahead pick one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join