It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Sends Obama Independence Day Message

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Accepted...

1 however feels its good to see a leader of a super power show respect to another leader of a super power on a holiday...

Conscious assistance-

Yes many play on a global board
as controllers or leaders of those
below them in mass ofcourse

But WHO built the game board and initiates the rules
is a hidden hand or hands THAT STILL REMAINS HIDDEN from TRUTH...

assistance provided.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Putin is actually a really nice guy.
Don't let the stoic demeanor fool ya.

He's really cool.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Putin is actually a really nice guy.
Don't let the stoic demeanor fool ya.

He's really cool.

These people completely agree with you on how nice putin is -

Putin’s killed opponents

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40
a reply to: intrptr

I agree, but it's little bit more complicated than that. Remember how Russsia just went in and took over Crimea. The annexation of what was part of Ukranian territory was not a sanctioned U.N. move. Then the U.S. pushed for sanctions.
I know that citizens of Crimea felt they should be part of Russia. Putin used this to his advantage. He is a calculating, smart guy.

More a strategic move to retain Crimea and specifically Sevastopol (home of Russian sixth fleet that occupies the Black Sea). From this maps perspective we see how a loss of Crimea is a major Geo Political loss for Russia.

The annexation of Crimea was a 'this far and no farther' response to the coup in Kiev, not a prelude to it. Even though the Russian Navy has been there for centuries, it made for good symbolism.

Reminding us NATO is encroaching in Russia's backyard.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

We can only speculate on Putin's and Russias involvement.

Wherever the guns are pointing and the bombs are falling you can bet that side isn't going along with the Global Agenda program.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

There was no coup. Russia has accepted the results of the elections in Ukraine in 2012. That same government impeached Yanukovych, lawfully and in compliance with Ukraine's constitution. Since then Russia has accepted the election results for Parliament as well as for President.

The illegal invasion of Ukraine and occupation of Crimea is based on nothing but Putin being stupid and invading and then trying to sell his actions as something they aren't. Even his own presidential council stated the election results released by the Russian government were false by releasing the actual results.

you guys need to stop with this backyard bs. The backyard you are referring to is a sovereign nation. Putin is going to try and bluff his way out of this, hes going to get called out (which he did) and he has no way to save face.

This mess is all of Putins own making and I will be shocked if he survives it.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Isurrender73

We can only speculate on Putin's and Russias involvement.

Wherever the guns are pointing and the bombs are falling you can bet that side isn't going along with the Global Agenda program.

Or another 50+ years of Russian occupation.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: intrptr

The reports of American armor on borders with Russia are many …

Russian armor on Canadian and Mexican border… zilch.

Uh, if that's the case, do you think there might be a legitimate reason for it?

Please enlighten us as to what that legit reason might be. And if the tables were turned and Russia was arming and training a secessionist state(an analogy of course) like Texas once they claimed independence from the USA,would we feel like Russia was interfering in our internal affairs? Or would that be there right to help Texas if that was the peoples will? We would be pissed and freaked out questioning Russia's motives if they were arming Texas, and that`s just how Russia feels with the Ukraine situation as NATO slowly surrounds Russia. We disrespect Russia and make ourselves look foolish by preaching to them about respecting other nations sovereignty as we attack and invade country after country imposing our will on them. It`s embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Accepted, what benefits most from the destruction caused by the souls that inhabit the current human body containing the soul-spirit-internal energy?
1 wonders...
So is there perhaps more going on

edit on 7/4/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think Putin should have reminded the 'climate change' president.

Just how much 'toxic' gas Americans are releasing in to the atmosphere on it's 'independence' day celebrations.

Come on now 'save' the planet.

Ban fireworks.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If those fireworks were banned already planetary would any say?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Doesn't Putin always say something "nice" to a leader or a top commander before he whacks him?

Or he makes a major strategic move at the very least. Seems like he's playing a game of chess to me.

STM
edit on 4-7-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There was no coup.

Or annexation.

So whats the hub but about? Oh, some Ukrainians want to remain independent of what happened in Kiev, (call it what you will).

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The bombs are dropping in the Middle east, the guns are pointed at Russia.

You do the math.
edit on 4-7-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Well, the lesson here is don't get on his bad side.

He's always been nice to me.
Maybe because I'm not an insano-radicalist causing trouble.

Ya think?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Seems like he's playing a game of chess to me.

This move is pretty simple, we celebrate "independence", how do we do that while occupying so many nations around the world with military might?

The world sees the Irony. Watch how quick this notion is challenged in the western social media, every time its brought up.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I believe the message is dated July 4 2014 not 2015, just giving the heads up.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
I believe the message is dated July 4 2014 not 2015, just giving the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up. Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
yeah I wasn't trying to be snarky to the op, I was a little confused by the article, as it goes on to say about last years independence day message and that, that was from 2012, I may live in Canada but im pretty sure its the same year all around the world, lol,.

maybe im missing something.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Every time I see a post of yours, you are defending police brutality or Vladamir Putin. Got a thing for bullies, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join