It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran in breach....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
04:06 - Watching BBC News and they have just reported that a leaked un nuclear inspectors report has found iran in breach of a UN Mandate....
Thoughts, comments?

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Nothing nw there. Think everyone has breached a UN mandate at one time or another.

They gonna treat it like its new news to everyone, and then us it as reason to invade Iran.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hopefuly they will be disarmed then, funny how Isreal is the only country that can get away with an illegal nuclear programme, no-one seems to care about that.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
well they had to come up with something.

we all knew Iran was next .. hell the people of Iran even knew it ... I work with an Iranian. I met her mother about 6 months ago. She told me then, that after they were done with Iraq, Iran would be next.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
As long as its the USA

We dominate, we rule, if you don't like it toooo badddd

OIL OIL OIL and more OIL I have to feed my huge suburban-

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pokerbob
As long as its the USA

We dominate, we rule, if you don't like it toooo badddd

OIL OIL OIL and more OIL I have to feed my huge suburban-

Kick their ass, take their gas.

Ever hear of that one????

Doah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid censor.

You know what I mean.

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Israel is allowed whatever it wants, as long as Zionists run this country.

I dream of seeing israel disarmed. I can only hope.........

But Just as good would be Saudi!

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's propaganda pressure.

Throw the Iranians the same warnings that we threw at Iraq and they should come to the conclusion that the endgame will be the same.

Everything we've threw at Iraq before the invasion, we're starting to throw at Iran now.
We're using the same line because it's recognisable. It tells the Iranians that they have no way out but to reform.
I doubt very much that this is a prelude to immediate invasion. Iran is quite easily kept in check. We can degrade her easily with sanctions and special operations. There's no reason why treatment of Iran should be any different to that which was meted out to Iraq.
The tactic is a proven winner.

Saddam was stupid. He thought we would never invade.
The Iranians aren't stupid. They should see that they can't call our bluff.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
hehehe tactical media will convince the American people to go to war by the phrase "War On Terror" actually there is terrorism going on and its the U.S.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Story!

Iran failed to alert the IAEA about imported uranium twelve years ago. Now, in my mind this is all fine and dandy, but then something caught my eye. twelve years ago...

XA
S

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The article doesn't say where they got it from, but they probably bought it from saddam, just after the first gulf war...

It sure is a coincidence, this was released today:

N Korea declares nuclear arms goal

North Korea has warned publicly for the first time that it is ready to develop nuclear weapons.
A commentary carried by the official news agency in Pyongyang said it would build a nuclear deterrent to counter the threat from the United States, "unless the US gives up its hostile policy".

North Korea said its aim in developing such weapons was not to blackmail others, but to reduce spending on conventional military forces and improve the lives of its people.

Full article...

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I still think we probably hold the record for most UN mandates broken...

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yo Gaz, I second the notion.

I think we can all agree that we all saw this one coming!

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I hope we do not inave iran. I do not blindy follow that stupid slogan "war on terror". I wish the people that came up with slogans for the news could be a little more creative than all using the same one. I am not going to sit on my ass and let us invade iran though. So if we are going to invade iran i will get a protesting liscence. Then i will read up on all the laws about protesting and will go camp infront of the white house. I will be sure as not to break any laws, that way they cant force me to leave. If i stay out there long enough i will get tv covorage.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peace
Hopefuly they will be disarmed then, funny how Isreal is the only country that can get away with an illegal nuclear programme, no-one seems to care about that.

There program isnt illegal you not so smart guy/girl. they have their program as a deterant for the A-rabs not to use one on them. there are tons of a-rabs that would love to drop one on the isrealies or us for that matter if iran is allowed to continue that might just happen and personally i dont think i could stand seeing a mushromm could over an american city. could you?

***Had to edit that, please don't insult other members***

[Edited on 11-6-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

new topics

top topics

join