It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Cosimano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever heard about this guy??? Wacky guy, but extremely dangerous...
He also posts on different forums on the net.

Winged Wolf should know, as she was in an argument with one of Cosimano's friends, Ernie Vega.

Just do a google search on Cosimano...

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The only bell the name Cosimano rings is to do with Psionics...is that the same person ya referring to??

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Exactly...

I found a book that he wrote here:

groups.yahoo.com...

filename: radionics101.doc
Book is "Elementary Psionics"

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
You may find more (should you wish to) searching Charles W. Cosimano.
One more psychic power-shamanism-psionics-Archmagus fraud.
You might (again, assuming you want to) search his "Psionic Combat" on Amazon or similar.
We do seem to be stretching the limits as what constitutes "People" of late, cyberchums.

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Estragon,

How do you know if he's a fraud???

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Buy and read his book(s), T-B.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am busy reading "elementary psionics".

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Only Ones Who Thinks That He Is A Fraud Is The Scared And Real Fake people Who Is Scared #less Or Cant Work With His Methods

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Charles Cosimano is a piece of garbage. He stole from a friend of mine. She went to him for help, and he not only did not help her, but she found out later that he tried to get her into trouble. He is into S&M. He tried to trick her into letting him tie her up. In a huge torture chair. He lost the house he inherited from his parents because he could not pay a small tax bill. He used to work for the Chicago Tribune covering obituaries, but lost that because of his heavy drinking. He is a good writer, and has a good sense of humor, but he is not to be trusted about or with anything. I don't believe his claims. He blew up Chernobyl-yeah sure!! He makes claims that can't ever be verified. Not one shred of proof of anything he says. He is in the OTO. That is the organization Alestar Crowley started. Some of his books are overpriced (psionic combat etc) and have mostly blank pages with stick figure drawings. Check this yourself. The house he lost was in Franklin Park Illinois, so this can be checked. He does not believe in karma. The correct term is natural law, a law of the universe along with gravity. He will see someday after he dies and goes to an ugly place.

top topics

join