It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Attacks Dog In Horrific Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

You know why stuff like this kept happening?? because there are folks out there who were crying for Michael Vick's eviction from playing with his balls making millions they were and is still willing to let him slide, and letting him slide rather handsomely at 20 million dollar deal with the Cleveland Browns.
The outrage died like the dogs buried in his backyard.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I sent my email to the county attorney! Hope it does some good!!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The text was enough, I'm not going to watch the vid!

That cop should be minced into dog food.

I'll also add that I think the use of dogs (by cops) should be limited to search and rescue and sniffing out guns etc.
So far everyone in this thread is appalled, and so they should be, but when the cops send dogs in to catch the bad guys the dogs will often suffer much worse than we see in the vid, so, if a cop beating a dog is considered to be cruel, then it should also be cruel to send a dog into potentialy harmful situations where bad guys will do much much worse!

edit on 4-7-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

You know why stuff like this kept happening?? because there are folks out there who were crying for Michael Vick's eviction from playing with his balls making millions they were and is still willing to let him slide, and letting him slide rather handsomely at 20 million dollar deal with the Cleveland Browns.
The outrage died like the dogs buried in his backyard.

Wait, the reason why cops get away with assaults on anything is because of Michael Vick (who SERVED a federal sentence)?

That's a STRETCH.

The true reason that cops get away with EVERYTHING is because they pull the ULTIMATE B*TCH move when ever they are questioned/chastised on their actions... "If it wasn't for..." and then they take credit for doing a job that they volunteered to do and no one can call them out on that move.

Faux News spills out some white guy, typically fat and sporting a hair cut that the Nazi SS would've said "dude, that's too extreme", and that white guy justifies everything that the cop does.

Derek

top topics

<< 1   >>

join