It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Knew Al-Qaeda Was Planning Attack in Benghazi

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
More recently released government documents have been obtained by Judicial Watch.

This batch exposes some possibilities that the Obama Administration knew the Benghazi attack was planned in advance of 9/11/2012.

But look closer at how the stories are written and amplified in a certain direction.

Seems the DOD informed the Administration of pending attacks (but when?).

Also some docs about known arms shipments.

It was al Qaeda (and others) all along they say.

Time to dissect the article(s). Pin the Tail on the Donkey.

Now there’s more proof that they lied.
The Obama administration knew al-Qaeda was planning an attack in Benghazi to “kill as many Americans as possible” ten days in advance.
Judicial Watch reported:

Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified “Secret” documents from the Department of Defense (DOD)and the Department of State revealing that DOD almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR), and had been planned at least 10 days in advance. Rahman is known as the Blind Sheikh, and is serving life in prison for his involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other terrorist acts. The new documents also provide the first official confirmation that shows the U.S. government was aware of arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria. The documents also include an August 2012 analysis warning of the rise of ISIS and the predicted failure of the Obama policy of regime change in Syria.

read the entire story and related links

BREAKING: Obama Admin Knew Al-Qaeda Was Planning Attack in Benghazi 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yea but at this point, what difference does it make?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
How many more gop run investigation do we need to know what we already know, yea yea obama bad bad man.

Keep up the good propaganda work mr X, mao would be proud.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yup, Obama knew...he knew he was up for re-election and couldn't afford to acknowledge that AQ wasn't dead and terrorism wasn't defeated.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
That bone must not have much flavor anymore it has been gnawed to death.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yup, Obama knew...he knew he was up for re-election and couldn't afford to acknowledge that AQ wasn't dead and terrorism wasn't defeated.

Totally ignored the warnings . In fact, during that time , he did not even attend the Intel meetings. That whole deal and the deaths of those people could have been avoided completely .In other words , he left them there with little back-up all in the name of politics . That is what type of person? we have as President. Enjoy people....
edit on 3-7-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

So do we blindly follow along with the given storyline, and nod our heads bleating like good little sheep? Or for those that don't adhere to political ideology unquestioningly ask the hard questions and demand truth from our elected leaders?

I choose the latter, and acknowledge voting for BHO in '08.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Come on now! Obama isn't the only one to blame. Let's spread that blame around equally and toss Hillary Clinton her fair share.

H. Clinton does want to be President next year...

Maybe that's why people want the Benghazi investigations to go away. We can't have a tarnished track record at the forefront of her contention.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just like Bush knew about 9/11 in advance...

Boo yah!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

We can't have a tarnished track record at the forefront of her contention.

It's way too late for that.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You wouldn't think so by the way people are still supporting her and singing her praises.

It's a good thing Benghazi isn't an email.

edit on 7/3/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Come on now! Obama isn't the only one to blame. Let's spread that blame around equally and toss Hillary Clinton her fair share.

H. Clinton does want to be President next year...

Maybe that's why people want the Benghazi investigations to go away. We can't have a tarnished track record at the forefront of her contention.

I am going to regret this. But I say Hillary , as Secretary of State , was ordered to "stand down" on Benghazi by the President as he would have had to acknowledge AQ was still a force to reckon with.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: xuenchen

Yea but at this point, what difference does it make?

Having this new proof that Obama knew, and lied to America, (what else is new), to me means that he should now be charged with negligent homicide.
If you did it, you would be, possibly facing the death penalty besides. (but not Obama, he can murder you, smile, and still get 8 holes in, and be home in time for corn flakes). He's above the law in his own mind, and the minds of his supporters, all because his "ideals" are just, so important to everyone, even those that don't know any better. /sarc off.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Here's some perspective...

Hillary has 3m Twitter followers...
Obama has 63m...

She's washed up. imo.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

1) shyea, right. Charged? Like that'll happen

2) I was being sarcastic as well, but I do not put tags. Sarcasm is beautiful, and tags take away from it.

3) nobody plays 8 holes. 9 holes yes, 8 holes no.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
How many more gop run investigation do we need to know what we already know, yea yea obama bad bad man.

Keep up the good propaganda work mr X, mao would be proud.

Judicial Watch is a 501c3 ...not GOP Congress.

Got it Einstein?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm of the impression that the oath she took should obligate her to act. Unlawful orders and such... though I'm not quite sure how that would work as Secretary of State.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Did you read the document?

It contains information that was not verified.

if I am reading this right the information was gathered for the report on the 12 Sept and the report was issued on the 16th.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

And we have a population of around 318 million. Don't get me wrong, I hope she's done for. I just can't quite count her out yet.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm of the impression that the oath she took should obligate her to act. Unlawful orders and such... though I'm not quite sure how that would work as Secretary of State.

I believe , as any other employment , to refuse a directive from her superiors would have been insubordination at least.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join