It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY: 20 things that pissed you off or what ??? FUN FEMALE FATAL

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

nah all in good fun because the love part makes the rest make sense in any case.

Oh and I didn't need to reflect at least from around 8 months old I had clear understanding of who I was lol. That's the first time I escaped my crib and thought in my head to get to my mom, but also when I saw she was scared I was at the top of the steps I didn't want her to think I might fall so I backed up. Pretty much I define myself.

Cool post though. Always good to read your posts.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

watched this movie reminded me of the things from your childhood .. i love the story above .. x-files are on tv 2016 every time i turn the channel too i watched an episode (something about circus freaky people .. one of them sticking a nail in his nose turns to a man who eats insects and raw fish and says to xfile dude .. what fascinates people the most is that the guy never talks and they cant figure out why he does what he does
)

era of discovery and a little mystery .. relay for life
acts that cater to his human basics : sex, curiosity and a little thrill seeking
edit on 4-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

lol btw my favorite part of the show is the one off comments like that. They actually have cool meanings even though they have nothing to do with the plot.

Whoever made that show..

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Was that you own composition Layaly? Thanks for the reference to Shpongle. It is I type of Techno I haven't explored. Very interesting. "Behind Closed Eyes" I find excellent. And "The Sixth Revelation" and...jeez I'll be here all night.

Here's an other one check out DjYimars. My head phones suck.

It looks like when I tagged on to techno you were just a wee little one compared to me if I calculate the time frame of the emerge of "Shpongle" correctly.

Techno was considered the genre for degenerate drug users. I loved it and have never touched drugs.
People were all ways amazed that I didn't "use". I didn't have to all it took was the rhythm and dance.
I'd put on my dancing shoes walk to town across the bridge, dance till dawn and walk back.
My passion started with a Danish group called Safri Duo. They play the wildest drums I have ever heard.

How are you kids?

edit on 4-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Just a thought

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Well so I just got most of my stuff moved in to my new place.
Guy missed meeting me again so whatever guess we sign paperwork and give them money whenever they start actually wanting their money lol. I can't do it for them.

Couple issues. We are all super chill ex Army guys and they have the heat actually on. I'm used to yelling and fighting and freezing my azz off. I'll get over it.

Clean kitchen to cook in. Cute guard doggy basil to play with.

Alls goods in mys hoods and my backyards leads into straights woods. Yummys.
Perfect view
to sit with you and yous,
to smoke and think and be at peace.

Narallis -Down in Ohara -(A picture's worth a thousand tears)

Narallis - Morrison Fraternity - (A picture's worth a thousand tears)

edit on 8-1-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

That sounds lovely. So you have a guard dog named Basil? You are x-military?
I hope you find some peace there and have a good time. Can you walk in the woods or just look at them.?

So nice to hear from you.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Of course I can walk in the woods. It's not a huge patch but it is all you can see. And basil is already used to me she brought me her hedgehog toy just now and apparently I'm subleasing from a dude named "toad" who knows my mom?! I feel like my life is fake so often.

And yes army never deployed.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't replied.

originally posted by: Reverbs

Of course I can walk in the woods.

Here every square foot is plastered in "No Trespassing" signs, they are terribly paranoid here.

How are you all? Is life treating you well.
I hope your new abode is wonderful.
HUGS

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Get your butt back on here dang it!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't have internet at the moment so I won't be on much though manager gave me wifi pass at work my data gets eaten up pretty fast.. a reply to: Mousygretchen

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I am such a goose WIS shpongle is drum and bass

If you have one day time I would love to know where have you been and why and how you got there .. like a puzzle .. new pieces .. I would love the picture become more clearer ..

thank you for the specific titles will download them and let you know .. aw yes safri duo loved them too

ok I just post my 2 absolute favorite trance songs.. I truly hope you like them (maybe Valiant send them on the thread for you .. actually he has wonderful remixes in his thread and this song is amongst them so I am not sure if you heard it)

I can wait to hear the ones you mentioned

the 1st clip - the music in the very first seconds it's not the song

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

And everything is good too it's very very hot here .. summer .. I still can't get used to it being opposite to EU weather
edit on 16-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
more crazies

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
StAY tuned for a video of me tapping the nearby sycamore tree for sap in February when it gets a little colder out here.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

that's so awesome .. yes please
can't wait to see you yeay

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

If you have one day time I would love to know where have you been and why and how you got there .. like a puzzle .. new pieces .. I would love the picture become more clearer ..

My dear that is such a long tale, I don't even know why and how. But. I must say it warms my heart that you ask, it creates a happy place inside of me.
Do you have time?
I wish we had a cabin and we could all sit down around the fire and tell our stories and our dreams of times to come.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Im a little cold but at least we all have power and food. If need be we can cook in fireplace.

Would post pics of ice puppy and me playing outside but it seems to not work on this phone very well. ok there.. You can see the depressions in the hard packed ice/snow left after a ferocious pounce nearly got me..

Think we are -4 or -5 degrees C tonight

edit on 23-1-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Aww~! How sweet. I used to love playing in the snow...Is the snow. Is that wonderful nostalgia or just a weird age regression disorder on my part??
Good to know you have a companion for those cold winter nights :p

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Do you still have the first puppy picture you send me ?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I'm sure I do but you mean from recent or older?

but yes I do.

edit on 24-1-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join