It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY: 20 things that pissed you off or what ??? FUN FEMALE FATAL

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

i am reading

wow I like when the vibe is nice here

ok random word gives you lol in a row

gay
when
understanding
compatibility

you know sometimes these 'coincidence' is so crazy the stories almost sound unbelievable exadurated .. but yeah just wow is nice to get confirmations like these ..
or things that happen .. like the bubble machine I had it here for 2 years where it is I dont touch it and at our most intense talk it switches on! I am even scared to look if there batteries in it

ok 'gate'

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

hm strange I was writing a reply to you for the last 20 min the whole thing just closed of and crashed..

I just summarize it

I have trouble articulating the most intense feelings so I sound cryptic

my whole food is soul food (
that's a phrase that came to mind)

so I just say

I trust you.. I know.. I hear you.. and thank you

as for u being here again I can't say anything other then

thank you for supervising twin souls without you we would never come to the table and talk nicely and openly

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

hm I can't find the right version

tydi vs lorde everybody wants to rule the world

this song I said this before but to my it is like you snapes me out everything

lost frequencies are you with me (kungs remix) it is like u on a beach dancing drinking being happy showing me what's life about

edit on 26-10-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

ok this is the only song that worked for me before u got here
it gets better a little further down

m.youtube.com...

I will finish in 30

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Getting through the gates in your wall.
You have shown me almost all,
I've never seen.

It's crazy how it all happened,
Gladly walk in silence isn't silent,
and she doesn't walk alone.
I feel at home.

Twin souls?
together one?
off the shore,
away from the shoals.

Our fire burns,
Hotter than the coals.

into the deeps
exploring with my peeps

Let's Roll!

Let's roll through the gate.
Roll right in,
Into heaven.

Let's Roll!

Oh god your second word was "Door"
what? Your next is "valve."
and your third is "Investigating"

I skipped first word only because it was a word that meant nothing, like "and" or something but I can't remember what it was..

hahaha..

OH.. If anyone else wants to join in.. This is not code. it's a game with telling stories or something based on one word. We are using a random word generator sometimes. it's at watchout4snakes.com...
So for instance if walk in silence wanted to tell a tale of wolf tales or tails or fangs or pretty thangs.. or love or trouble, you are in the bubble.
feel free.

By the way I did my psychic and clicked the random.. if you walkinsilence want to get in on this. You just got "Slip" Then "Prior" then "adviser"
Damn...

M
You showed me this person.

so.

I love you guys.

edit on 26-10-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

did ur fb crush?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

nothing changed.. everything we said tonight stands

tydi lyrics

There's something about you

When you look in my eyes,
You see through me
I couldn't hide if I tried
You're stripping me
Down to my soul, carry on
till I believe

It's scaring me
Losing control
It's dangerous
And beautiful

I come alive, so alive
when you are with me
Everything locked up inside
you're setting free
You got me torn, undefined,
bout to release

please read what I asked you to read .. it is not about us but me.. I need you to understand it..

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I wish there was more time.. I do want to leave a few things here for when I leave and won't have time to be here

let's roll

from yesterday's song
enter one sol soppy

After a storm
I want to be brave
And keep you warm
And not fade away
As we float from the shore
Into the light
Into the unknown
Like thousands of lanterns
Glowing with grace
In glorious silence
Descending through space
To a friend
A sister in need
Who is not alone
And they are surrounding her
And they will enfold her outstretched hand
In our love

Into the light
It's hard to believe
It's always been ours to give
And to receive
I want to be shameless like the sun
Moving into you
Entering light

Welcome

Enter one amazing grace is pouring down
Fear not this light
We are of this light divine
So come
We move as one
Amazing grace is pouring down
Fear not this light
We are on this light divine

Welcome

Enter one

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I need to stop writing on fb when u not there cause I just say things I can't erase and I am over in 5 min

yeah boo Lucious just keeps vomiting I am taking him to hospital poor little baby I still have an hour before they open
you should see him.. he was NEVER sick
my baby boy he is exhausted trying to rest .. I can't stand this happened now the worst feeling ever I can't leave him
I am supposed to take him in less then 24h to S..
I have no clue what it could be

ok I still have 30 min to kill

'severe' 'damage'

ok
driving home from uni I was in right (no left sorry .. i cant tell left from right i always have to check which hand i write with then i know thats right.. if u give directions to me u need to show me with hand) lane when suddently a 3 cargo(?) truck decides to turn into my lane I was still only side by side with it with the driver.. so he keeps changing lane pushing my car right of the road.. again all this stories may seem so exadurated but is true.. so the road was actually we were at a point before entering the bridge that goes over a road underneath .. the lane I was in had no barriers there is a steep wall build there underneath.. meaning if we were 5-10 meters (20 feet I converted
) closer to the bridge he would have completely pushed my car on the road that runs underneath.. ok so u can imagine the car cost $15g it was a demo car so it was cheaper because it was 6monts driven before.. the damaged was $6800 and the car was written of for $1000. I had no insurance! so I had to get a lawyer to get them to pay for it.. the layer charged $800 later way way later sending me the rest of the bill for $3000.. jeez I wanted to slash his tires
but yeah I hate adding $ to this but yeah just so can picture what the flock.. but I don't actually remember being one bit worried as it was happening I just remember actually just thinking that the man will feel awful cause I knew he didn't see me.. ok thats that story

oh I can't drive manual
I am so so so bad at it

another true story
when I was getting my lisence at 18 my step dad took me to have a little lesson with me in his brand new car too.. so we are in parking lot he tells me to reverse.. me of course I have gear in drive and stop on the accalarotor .. the parking lot was 15feet (
) from the glass front of the bank.. he screams I panic take my hands of the wheel and close my eyes,, he grabbed the hand break and stared the wheel away.. then he goes silent.. next thing he goes.. well at least that would have been a good news story

actually I have so two four more car stories

at a driving school.. again.. a lady had me.. she asked me to drive into our industrial complex and tells me to park at a gate.. same thing happens.. she too.. just complete silence.. and then she gets out and lights a fag

then a dude guy teaches. goes to me.. you will never drive a car only pump petrol.. well when I got my auto I drove just didn't know how to pump petrol

then at my final exams u drive with two cops in a car and they test you..
the rule at home is you put some cash down they get booze and whatever.. the rule is 1 in each class has to fail everyone else passes ..
ok me last one to go .. cop tells me to pull out into drive way and reverse .. hm yeah we ended up swapping seats and he reversed the car for me.. so results are in the teacher says congrats class but one of u failed.. ended up being some 50y old dude for not giving right away to a cyclist :p

I just finish this and go to vet
last again will sound like I am exadurating .. my best f and I decided to just drive she had a old Toyota it was a manual.. we are in whoop whoop just a straight road.. but I turned a little of the road and hit the gravel (I was doing 90 miles
an hour) as I hit the gravel the whole car speeds up on it even more and I swing left the wheel it was so fast it swayed the car on the oposite side of the road again the wheels hit gravel and sways the entire car back to the other side of the road.. the entire time I am hitting the break and my friend helped me hold the wheel straight.. we finally stop.. that second from around the curve opposite cones a giant truck .. she did the same thing .. complete silence just gets out of the car and lights a fag but yeah that was scary
the first is only scary cause 3sec difference I would be fling of a 50 feet (
wall) onto a road full of cars

ok got to go with my little boo

and work who knows too u are going to get a smack for this .. so tired .. no more of this leaving.. stresses the hell out of me

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I said I was crazy tired but you kept talking..
then I said good night.
maybe you didn't see it I don't know.
but like you said it's stuck there so you can see it now.

tell me your kitty is ok.
Please.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Layaly how is Lucious? I do hope he is allright. We turn into mush when our fury babies are ill.

Thank You Both for your kind replies. It really warms my heart. This is such an odd thread.
Please stay well and chipper

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Not sure when layaly will be around, but her Lucious is all better.

edit on 28-10-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

mmmm Lucious has salmonella poisoning from the lizard..

this people are a nightmare .. I really don't know anymore

this is what the girl was singing

m.youtube.com...

I almost fainted

edit on 29-10-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

lol discard center journey

ok piano

please keep my mind busy u will save my life

ok piano

mm or next hardening lol

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

piano ok.

I started playing piano when I was in 4th grade I think. My mom and grandma went out and found a very used piano from a long time ago. I think it was like $300. Upright piano. had to pay another 80 or more to fix some stuck keys and get it tuned. So me and my little brother started piano lessons. we would go to this mean lady's house, and she would teach us from books that we would graduate from. I liked it and I hated it. I was never reliable on practicing. Even then, I moved up very quick, and she thought we were her best students. We hated that woman, so we made our mom let us quit. My grandma payed the lessons.

A few months later my mom talked us back into it with a new teacher, or we asked about it again not sure. He was much cooler. Right away he tested our skills, and said these guys can play beatles music or beach boys.. something on that level. And we did.

after a few months we were his top students. I played so many beatles songs.. Let me think.. one at my recital was eleanor rigby.. My little brother played yesterday. We both played most of the beatles songs just not at the recital. We had some duet that me and my little brother played, and it was insane. It was my favorite thing I've ever played, and yet I don't remember what it was.

My sister even strted with the new teacher. I think she was 4 maybe 5.. She was too young, but she would do everything her older brothers did. She loved and looked up to us. She was insanely shy. She murdered her songs though. I was so proud of her. She could have been better than either of us if she stayed on it. I forget what she played. This is so long ago. We all had like 3 songs.

It was the parents at the recitals favorite. My teacher said we were the best. A lot of the parents kept coming up to us asking how long we played, and saying we were so talented.

Some time after that we were writing our own songs. My teacher said I was more of a bass guitar player and wanted to teach me that. MY brother wrote more melodies.

But we both hated having to practice and do things, when we already hated school and homework already.

Over time I lost most of it, except I can read music and play certain chords still.

ok..

Let me find a word.

So you can imagine me playing all these notes.. At least most of them.

"reporting" "formulation" "survey"

hmmm

and I will add

"freedom"

your choice.

edit on 29-10-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

and this one is for you now that we are on Beatles.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

me. And you.
lyrics,

" I look at you all and see the lover that is sleeping. "

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sounds like you guys are sitting around a cozy campfire telling wonderful stories. Thank you for sharing.

Can you hear the Wolves way up on those mountains? Wait some are closer, hear that, answering. They too speak in a language that I am to slow to understand but I love listening to them.

I is so silent here, hushed voices, no wind ,a salmon jumping, see the ripples. One can hear the stones shifting.
All that is heard are the important things.

Go snuggle up around that fire, I'll keep watch and have your coffee ready in the morning.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

This is a very late reply but....

hm strange I was writing a reply to you for the last 20 min the whole thing just closed of and crashed..

How odd the exact thing happened to me, I was replying to you both in a very lengthy post and poof, gone.

I have trouble articulating the most intense feelings so I sound cryptic

Good but remember when people get frustrated with you, it is because they can't understand you.
When I gentle horses and train dogs I have to speak their language. Otherwise they are going to kick my but.

I trust you.. I know.. I hear you.. and thank you
as for u being here again I can't say anything other then
thank you for supervising twin souls without you we would never come to the table and talk nicely and openly

That is so sweet, thank you, I don't see it as supervising though, more me getting really annoyed when two lovely people are scratching each others eyes out instead of healing old wounds and gently kissing off tears.
So I am just being grumpy.
Let me be grumpy, Ok.

edit on 29-10-2015 by WalkInSilence because: oddity

edit on 29-10-2015 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join