It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY: 20 things that pissed you off or what ??? FUN FEMALE FATAL

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: Reverbs

it's still not the song I am after but yeah is what I have in background

m.youtube.com...

not sure if u will like it

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

oh god do u remember this?

m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

you know cypress hill?
I can't even..
That's hot.

do you know this one?
it's cheese but it was my song at one point haha...

edit on 25-9-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

them and xzhibit

paparazzi

m.youtube.com...

and x' of course
remind me to tell y a story

there for you look and stare like it's magic too much of anything can make you an addict when devils be startin static, forgot the automatic I set it off straight, I spread hate, then I vacate, but wait who dare to cross this path yo, I do ya like math cut with glass, make a blood bath so on behalf of all niggaz I get drunk with smoke a lot of blunts with I dispose of your punk # keep it all in perspective

edit on 26-9-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

for some screwed up reason I can't sleep and I wanted to tell you few random things maybe add random pics slowly

ok sorry I am being silly but I hate parsley
oh and I never had a pumpkin pie ?!

do u do Halloween at hone?
they don't in SR or AU

I am straying to remember so many things
ok I celebrated my bday onli twice in my life 7 and 21

flying first time to AU the crew invited me and mum into the cockpit u could see the entire ocean
u know the story above ?i said remind me

oh I have no clue why I added the lyrics above

I am so allergic to cats if I was pregnant I spontaneously could loose it

my grandma lives un germany my aunty is the same as i two nights before :flamer : just noticed the emo
what the hell is a flamer?
anyway so in forest there is a caravan they turned into this tiniest club ever

my aunties best friend ok do there was 15 girls on the couch or do they don't know eachother
u know how the xhibit song the guy was super stoned the song plays the x part he makes and x with his arms and sings into each girls face ex ex ex .. their faces when they a look at eachother that they slept with the same guy

anyway me and her walked on a train line home ( actually I just rembered their dog did u ever see one running on one? they put their legs real funny) but then we found out two nights before we were there 2 girls drow home when there was a tree log sp the they got out of the car to move it meanwhile someone hoped in the car and chocked them both to dead. they never founded out who killed them

when I was 3 a mum left me in front of the shop in a pram some paycho lady came and bit me into my cheek I still have a scar few days later she kidnapped a newborn and ripped the girls earings out and chocked her to death in my second grade she was my after class teachers substitute !! she claimed she is crazy that's how she got out of jail !!
edit on 26-9-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)[/

back to germany
I was a little weird I played in gravel and I found a what I found out later 600 000 years old print of those snail shells
I was 14 when me and a boy stood there I was showing it to him he gave me a peck (?) on cheek I gave him the rock and I walked off

my first kiss was two days before I was 17 I don't think it was a kiss either maybe a peck on lips

ok germany at pools two different times se pools
a guy was sliding down a slide landed on water twisted his knee aand broke it open there was a pool of blood

the other guy jumps from 5m board lands with his stomach on the floating deviders ripped himself open

extra DIV

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

sorry I kept writing in edit box???

ok back to grandma at those pools
my auntie jumps from the boards no drama I was like less then then six
she told me she will go with me on the 3 meter one if I am scared I don't have to jump we got there I said I don't want to do it she pushed me off

once we set with her at a park there was fire it was like in a well )?) stone structure I was sitting on it she came and set next to me .. the way she set she flanged my balance and I felt into the fire
she grabbed my hand and pulled me out and then she slapped me my face!!!

I had an eye surgery I couldnt even see my face in the mirror .. I had the surgery two days after watching final destination 5 where the lazer burnes all the way throuh and blows her brain

i broke my left arm when I was 6 .. my dad and his brother were pushing a tractor into the garage I put my hand on the wheel and got destructed by chucks ( as a baby I used to call chickens .. huggies ) the wheel dragged my arm and the mud blocker the plastic thing sliced my arm and broke it right went u bend it I still to day feel yuck when I have to stretch out my arm

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

on my lenguage we do distinguish btw the fingers on ur hand and ur tootsies

I learned walkin by my parents putting smarties around the table ( Iin my language we call them
lentils ) my dad came from army I rember at two remember so much with him anyway after army he was finishing his engineering degree and he did his final thesis typed it all out on type writer and payed it out on carpet to dry
I was just learning to walk so I stomped all over them got ink on my feet and walked over the rest of papers
my dad goes I never cried so badly in his entire life both out of frustration and happiness then I am walking first time on my own

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

oh lord look wheat I found ur favorite army quote in ur favorite cartoon

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

this was one wilfred pic I didn't send but yeah it suits u
ok good night lovely ats ( my messenger crushed ) I ll add the nerd photo things I do tomorrow just an upfront heads up
lame is my middle name .. i don't have one will

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

so so sorry for the spell mistakes
the icons cover my full screen in desktop version I can't see what I am typing

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I love that last one.. How can you be mad?

You know I grew up the only family without a computer, so I had to use typewriters for papers, not that I wrote many. I pretty much never did any assignments. Still had As in most classes just based on testing.

It's why I got into computers. Saved my money up and built my first computer in middle school. Then I got those free AOL disks where you can have internet for a month or two for free. I used those and pretended I was 18 or older.. And then when the disk ran out I would call them, and cancel.. And they would say why do you want to cancel.. I would say I like the service a lot and wish I could keep it but I just don't have the money to do it.. They would say well you are a valued customer what if we just extend your service for another month or two?

And so I had free internet for a year and a half.. Hahaha..

good night
edit on 26-9-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I'm planning on going to a music festival tomorrow. It's all day long tons of bands for free.. thousands of people..

Looks like it's over 180 bands at 25 spots..

Nice

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Halloween is everywhere.. I don't know.. It's not something I care about ever. The best that can come from it is someone has a party..

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Priceless... This is why you are rich at life. Money cant buy it.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

awww.

So many beautiful people on ATS.

When I first came here it was dark depressing end of the world.. Also fun adrenaline inducing things.. And so much intelligence.. It's been a crazy ride, but now my favorite thing is all the good people.

I love you guys.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Just talking sometimes if it's with the right people..
I love every minute of it.
Now I am waking up hungover at 5:40 PM...
haha oh my god I seriously love it.

I know I've posted this already..
Just waking up with rock music and Loving my life.
I love you.

edit on 27-9-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

An old all time favorite of mine. The lyrics have a specific meaning to me, not even matters what other people think it means.. What it means to me is soo perfect..

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join