It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY: 20 things that pissed you off or what ??? FUN FEMALE FATAL

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Would it be weird if I said I imagined you doing that the first time I played you a song? Hope you are around, because I won't be after a few hours.

I'm going back through and listening to the music I posted .

I'm on the killers song.
edit on 18-9-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

omg I have no idea what u just read

for some reason I read you instead of that in ur sentence.. holy sweet thing lol ok

anywho am here downloading a horror too maybe maybe we get to it I can't watch it on my own wussy pussy I always sleep with tv on too creepy being alone at home ..

day time - awesome
night time - scary

Bart from Simpsons lol

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

...Imagined you keeping all the songs I post on a playlist...

haha baby. I sometimes sleep with a light on.. Keep the demons away Or my mind from getting too trippy as I drift off..
Other day my brain did a weird effect making me hallucinate explosions before falling asleep. Light came on after that lol.

I'm in raleigh at a friends house. Have to figure out how to get to chapel hill and to work.. Looks like there are buses that go, but I need to get cash to pay blah blah blah..

I like things a little less hectic than all this..

EDIT: forgot you said you talked to mousy. hope you guys had a nice chat. You guys remind me of each other a little bit sometimes.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You know what I want to see?
the look on your face when I beat you in a sudoku race
or the look on your face when you beat me.
Either way, I want to see that face.

Just went back to page 2 to start the music.. See how far I get ha. MM you posted emily wells "Becomes the color".. I like that one. Completely forgot about it, but now it sounds so familiar.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

i need to go for 20 min I do have something to say about ur posts here I edit this when I am finished super sentimental so u might wanna ignoritile this

ok being super poetic and metaphorical

gettin to know u in comparison to someone else for me is like diving into ocean vs diving into lake.. each thing u post 4me is like diving the pacific into pools and slowly lapsing through the massiveness is less scary too
and in my 20 min just then I don't regret takin it slow .. the depth and volume is uncoperable to crossing it and it's scary how that became so easily my biggest attempt, interest and joy

there don't think silly of me
edit on 18-9-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

You know what I want to see?
the look on your face when I beat you in a sudoku race
or the look on your face when you beat me.
Either way, I want to see that face.

Just went back to page 2 to start the music.. See how far I get ha. MM you posted emily wells "Becomes the color".. I like that one. Completely forgot about it, but now it sounds so familiar.

btw lol

I have my golden sudoku on my lap is we speak
the golden edit is the hardest level no way u beat me dream it
I don't even have to pay attention to it anymore

did 194 pages it has two on each page I bought it 5days ago and its finished
so I am going back liquid papering the ones I screwed up
they come out only every 3 months

last night I showered with it so don't kid urself
it's like bubble wrap can't stop popping the fvckers the funniest thing is I do sudoku in my imagination especially to fall asleep now that is nuts but yeah

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

mmm.. That's kind of hot. Not even kind of.. that's crazy hot.
hmm so maybe not sudoku. Another mind game maybe

I got the first part of my journey out of the way, so now I will leave around 3..

Just got to where I started posting muse.. 2 and a half months ago in this thread.
I remember how I was feeling in those days. Like strange magic and no rules.

Just finished reading your edits.

You are just too good..

I always want more.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

And I just started laughing again at you finishing a sudoku book in 5 days.. Now what will you do?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I ll get a pen and draw a grid and no.s on ur body
it will be easier to wash of lick of when I make a mistake and deffinately more convenient when I do them whilst showering .. u can do me a favour and prepare some for me in advance .. be smart about the space and places u wanna consider I run out very quickly u know

ok I am doing my sudoku laughing the surface an ain't right angle what are u doing

ok entertain me here for a second

I just remembered u doing cards out of laundry fluff
(btw awful thing about that for me was when I automatically went that's cool I want to make one)
ok what else
I still didnt show u me decorating my 100 lighters (btw that was just in case the earth ends in 2012 I literally dragged in a log of wood rubbed that thing for hours no fire I figured I am dead so the next day I went into every supermarket in city and bought all their lighters
)

oh I have one other nerdy thing
after urs common smart pants

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

hahaha Ok I'll stand still.
Damn girl
I wonder if you could finish or if you would get too distracted.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

lol nerdy thing?

2012 was different for me. I already had it happening as something like an awakening. So 2005 2006 2007 it already felt like 2012 for me I just didn't have a name for it. Like a snake shedding it's skin..

Nerdy thing.. I am still trying to figure out the information paradox problem with black holes..

Maybe gravity is not correct somehow.. Something is off.. I feel like the information paradox problem is related to time travel or the structure of dimensions in way that if we understood it we could do some interesting things out of time out of place.

So we would have plenty of fire.. Then we just need to collect water and have things to burn.. And we need to grow food. You are just too good.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

hahaha Ok I'll stand still.
Damn girl
I wonder if you could finish or if you would get too distracted.
oh god ok I laughed yes that would be like the only weapon worth using to win in sudoku
but that is like wearing mini too hot for anything under whilst trying to beat u in bbball how fair is that and give me some credit here I would be playing u dirty .. u know the song .. she is a hustler

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Ok you win already I'm lost playing basketball with you in a mini skirt.

I can't come back from that.

You win.. But I guess I win too.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

lol nerdy thing?

2012 was different for me. I already had it happening as something like an awakening. So 2005 2006 2007 it already felt like 2012 for me I just didn't have a name for it. Like a snake shedding it's skin..

Nerdy thing.. I am still trying to figure out the information paradox problem with black holes..

Maybe gravity is not correct somehow.. Something is off.. I feel like the information paradox problem is related to time travel or the structure of dimensions in way that if we understood it we could do some interesting things out of time out of place.

So we would have plenty of fire.. Then we just need to collect water and have things to burn.. And we need to grow food. You are just too good.
lol I just wrote my theory on this yesterday but keeping it light I am sure u can find what I write here
I really have it all seeds and stuff

it was always my dream to get stranded on an island with a cutie I still fantasize about it btw

my nerdy thing I recently learned how to fish
I caught my first blow fish I screamed so loud it's so cool next time I am takin a beat box and yeah I always drink fishing
did u know they love bread balls ? lol but the feeling is super cool

and I don't think I ever told u I love live love going crabbing I canstay there doing that for hours
even rock crabs they are so funny they got so comfortable the we're eating stuff directly of my hand but freakin awesome or when u see those two red bright scary prawn eyes suddently nothing else just two red bright dots staring at u I always freak out

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

omg you are too funny.
I caught a blow fish once it was my first or second fish actually.
We were casting off a pier at the beach.
I know the feeling.

I havn't gone crabbing in a while though.

did you already find the island?
Let's get stranded.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Ok you win already I'm lost playing basketball with you in a mini skirt.

I can't come back from that.

You win.. But I guess I win too.

u know even that's not true u will only realize later that somehow it is 2:0 for me .. because at first glance it looks like a scoring ending up u realizing I won by u shooting into ur own thing and I didn't even move but hey maybe u worth rematch all or nothing .. what will u do now?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Ok rematch all or nothing.. And nothing is how much you would be wearing if I win.

and what if you win?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

oh god that shut me right up

there are many other awesome thingsI am good at playing especially things like pool
what if there are kids around .. u have to go in half dont u

if I win u ll have to do my I dare you like eg to confess ur sins to me in one of those church booths during Sunday mass how about that

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I do have to go. Unless I decide to be bad, but I shouldn't do that.

pool god I want to play pool with you.

My dad loves playing darts. He was in a dart league for awhile. I play that sometimes too.
Not sure if I told you we would almost have to play if we went to my dad's house.

Ok deal. If you win.

Or we could just stop the game at any time and we could both win.
I'll confess it all to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I do have to go. Unless I decide to be bad, but I shouldn't do that.

pool god I want to play pool with you.

My dad loves playing darts. He was in a dart league for awhile. I play that sometimes too.
Not sure if I told you we would almost have to play if we went to my dad's house.

Ok deal. If you win.

Or we could just stop the game at any time and we could both win.
I'll confess it all to you.
I don't like games u know that
I love when u tell me how it would be u already told me once a little bit.. kind of sounds so innocent but then I rembered u saying u used to go on beach near him.. god the ocean here in summer at midnight is truly something it does get a little cold in the water but that's easy fix not? it's so hard for me to just be knowing at some point I need to snap out of the mode right now I can't stand it so i have seven locks on my door hard to get in .. reasonable enough right now I hope

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join