It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY: 20 things that pissed you off or what ??? FUN FEMALE FATAL

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

re Crazy:

Usually a projection of one's (dis)own(ed) [boobies?] insecurities gathered through experiencing a sane individual doing their thing.

re drop and hoe:

Crazy (see!) hairless apes have different strategies in modern society. Mans instinct is to spread seed, dominate, and secure resources. These unconscious desires are given different amounts of energies depending on one's cultural experiences interacting with genetic propensities. Some people much rather spread, and hop around like bunny.

I think you mean that it's caused you a lot of emotional instability.
edit on 9-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yep. Totally happened. Guess it's crazy. Idk. I'm pretty much over it now.

what does "belieb" even mean!?

And my....oh....my....that picture of Mr. McConaughey....he really is the hottest. Thanks for sharing that. Made my night.

a reply to: Reverbs

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

you literally want me to list all the hot guys... do you know how long this would take

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I know right...

That dude is so manly hot.

Anyway.. Belieb is what happens when you believe in bieber enough to be a huge fan, and you become a belieber.
I think I am spelling that right.

Lol..

@ Darth_Prime

you literally want me to list all the hot guys... do you know how long this would take

Who's your top two?

My next is Ryan Gosling

edit on 9-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
"Mans instinct is to spread seed, dominate, and secure resources."

Well he had two of those down, obviously. Unfortunately, he didn't secure any resources at all. He didn't secure s###.

Uh oh, I better watch out. If he sees this I may be in for it...lol

How did come to thinking that it's caused me emotional instability, btw?

a reply to: pl3bscheese

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

He should have been singing this.. Everyday while getting those resources, lol..

Don't smack me..

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ugh...you're killing me here....but don't stop...who's in 3rd??

I, myself, love me some Depp.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Bahahaaa! Is that in reference to my first post on this thread?

Don't worry, I won't smack you. I don't get easily offended.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You know about Johnny Depp though??

LOL

He's probably my third, but I have to think.. I'll pick another..

originally posted by: PageLC14
Bahahaaa! Is that in reference to my first post on this thread?

Don't worry, I won't smack you. I don't get easily offended.

haha yes..

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I find it interesting not much muscle to impress most ladies. guys get muscles to impress each other, or are too stupid to realize those kinda girls who like it are dumdumbs, or maybe that works out? okay then.

Would take me looking at weights to get that composition, but I like to have more disaster readiness so keep grlwing

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yes. Of course I know about Johnny. He was my first celebrity crush. When I was like 11 and watched Blow. It became my favorite movie and I would watch it over and over and over again on VHS.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
Yes. Of course I know about Johnny. He was my first celebrity crush. When I was like 11 and watched Blow. It became my favorite movie and I would watch it over and over and over again on VHS.

I didn't watch that until I was 22 or something like that, and well... We watched it while blowing in the wind.. It was beyond intense..

I don't think I have any more guys though. Oops.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I find it interesting not much muscle to impress most ladies. guys get muscles to impress each other, or are too stupid to realize those kinda girls who like it are dumdumbs, or maybe that works out? okay then.

Would take me looking at weights to get that composition, but I like to have more disaster readiness so keep grlwing

The hottest part of Mathew and Ryan are their eyes and smiles.. Gawd if I was gay lol...
I don't lift weights. I think I would look silly. Actually I havn't even worked out since 2006.
for me it's mostly my mind that girls like.. I somehow still have my Army muscles though.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

oh that? yea htat's okay. think my area, maybe too weird. we got lots of what society would say 9s and 10s walking around. i used to be told could model no problem, too much damage/stress maybe now. don't care

working out at a gym is really freaking silly. never understood those people. i proly look silly thou. walk around my complex heavy weights over my head up flights of stairs, sprint the concrete hills of the inner parking lots, walk around with my bodyweight in hands, do lots of burpees with jumping jacks, pullups on random beams as i walk around... dunno, working out is lame. i just pick up heavy things, walk around, and sprint and stuff.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for Darth_Prime's list.

In all honesty though, I'm much more of a personality type gal. I've dated a few people who would not be considered a 9 or 10, probably not even 7 or 8.

ETA: As long as Channing Tatum is NOT on the list I'm sure it will be a good one. Two of my closest friends are gay and they have exquisite taste.
edit on 9-7-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

last woman had dentures, collapsed veins, but a freak in the head.

one before had multiple personalities, such a dangerous sweetheart.

most of these dolls are so mindless, i don't even bother to hear them start yapping to confirm the suspicion

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hah. Mindless dolls. I like that.

I was in a serious relationship with a woman for 3 years. She was paranoid and extremely self-conscious but one of the most open minded, intelligent people I've ever met. A huge stud but beautiful inside and out.

a reply to: pl3bscheese

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Lol at channing tatum... He looks like a dummy to me.. Not hot. Never got that one.

"I'm still waiting for Darth_Prime's list. "

Same here..

Nice picture by the way.. Small talk is well actually I don't remember what it's like.
I started noticing more and more that because I am not dealing with any bs, I'm not wasting my time and energy..
I'm so much happier now.

I remember meeting this one girl and within about 5 minutes we were talking about death and if we have spirits and she was crying about her dead relative.... But I'm used to that. Gotta keep it deep to talk to a scorpio.

Anyway.. Miss college haha.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Do I know you? Wow. My thoughts exactly. He looks like a big dumb dumb. I can never take him seriously. I refuse to watch Magic Mike because they are trying to make him hot and I know it won't work.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I don't believe we have met.
I am re verbs.
Reverberating through the cosmos.
Changing the game as I play.

I skipped magic mike too. It kind of hurt watching Jupiter Ascending, but luckily I lowered my expectations before hand. You know who surprised me though, now that I have Mila Kunis on my mind. (yummy). What surprised me was Justin Timberlake in Friends with Benefits. I like his acting if not his singing. Very cute. At least in that movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join