It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of my evp's.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
S&F Thanks for sharing. See if you can send these over/ find a ghost hunting team local to you. Interesting to see if there's any relation to where you're living and any past activity or tragedies.

First vid at :06,sounds like a classic breathy "get out"

Third vid: odd how f... would show up, be related to the person talking. Does should EVP-like.

At the cemetery sounds like signing.

Thank you for your reply

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok.....I would love you to ask them questions about what and where they are. I am too chicken to try my self.
The "get out" pitch seems to be quite common
I watch the shows on CI and so on re EVP and a lot of times the ghosts want the living out....

You know the more I think about the after life, I think they know as little as we do about our universe. Also I think they stay here to protect them selves against all the EM radiation, and that spirits are a physics phenomenom just like I think life is. So that living creatures after death turn into something else with the same consciousness because that's they way it is.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: soaringhawk
a reply to: Tuned Agent

I don't believe in spirit boxes. I used an mp3 player with a voice recorder, but when it broke, I now use a canon digital camera. In my descriptions I make it clear of what I use. My first evps were without any background noise. Bg noise or not, these are evp due to not hearing them when recording despite my being right there and the tone of the voices.

You can reaffirm your beliefs all you want, but you still have way too much ambient noise going on in the background (radio) for anything to be conclusive IMHO. I'll give you this much- Zak Bagans would believe you

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

I never ask questions or try to initiate contact. I never believed in it until one day a mystery voice was in the record log of my mp3 player that had a voice recorder. It was an older man that simply said Andrew. Now, no one at my home has that name.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuned Agent

No, not too much bg noise. The only bg noise was a box fan or air conditioner and my radio. Also as I said, the voices such as 'Get out' are clear that there can be no debate. Also before some evp, there is a click sound and that's heard before the words Get Out and right after. The whispering evp with growl, I wasn't even in my room at the time. Before that voice there was also breathing near the mic.
edit on 8-7-2015 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: soaringhawk

Ok when I munster up the courage I am going to do EVP's and ask specifics

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join