It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge light over Balkans, Europe 3.7.2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this thread, so move if not the correct one.

Have anybody seen any big bright disk fling over Balkans,Europe direction south - north (i would say that it was coming from Greece/Mediterranean going north to central-eastern Europe) . The thing was huge!!! Starting as a big light out of nowhere on the night sky, around 22.20 (UTC+1), going on for c.ca 5 seconds in that size, and continuing north across the whole sky view as a smaller bright dot for about 15 secs, and eventually fading/disappearing (however, not loosing altitude) due north-west - north. Anybody?

Possible explanations:

1) Meteor. However, it was not loosing altitude, from our point of view at least. It traveled a lot, like 15-20 seconds. Was not leaving trail. It was well rounded and really bright. However, it was followed by one small light like 5-10 seconds after this was gone, very quick small reddish dot, going in horizontal direction on the sky, from our point of view. Any meteor showers occurring now?
2) Extraterrestrial ship? It was huge!! I would say two-three times as big as Venus was tonight or on its peak 3-4 days ago, on the so called Bethlehem star.
3) Any missile on Europe? Hope not? Europe still there?

No pictures or videos unfortunately

edit on 3-7-2015 by vistina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vistina

Just saw a huge flash out the window, the sky got bright for a second, night time, can not say what it was, didn't see the source.

No thunder around, clear weather, no sound.

Copenhagen Denmark.
edit on 3-7-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Just saw a huge flash out the window, the sky got bright for a second, night time, can not say what it was, didn't see the source.

No thunder around, clear weather, no sound.

Copenhagen Denmark.
Supposed to be some storms coming down the channel tonight.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Great!!! Not alone

No thunder, and great weather, the almost full moon was out on the east sky. Watching from Macedonia.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Sticking the head out the window the moon is on the right, so my window is facing north north east.

I would have liked to have seen the source, though i didn't, i would say from the brightness of the flash, that it was not man made, fireworks or anything.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My guess is that would be iridium satellite flare.

edit on 3-7-2015 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Does anyone have a clip?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

By the size of it not a chance of being an airplane or anything like that, it was a huge ball of light, i would not exaggerate if i say it was half moon size (maybe a little, but you get the point). I noticed it because i was sitting on a stairs and looking upward talking to friends, and it was right behind of one's head and it was huge, next to a star up in the sky (very high i would say). They also saw it by the way.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: temujiin
Does anyone have a clip?

Nope, just a memory of a flash

If anything that big is crossing the sky, you can not be the only one to have seen it, and if connected to my flash, it has crossed Europe, keeping an eye out for anything reported.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a meteor. They don't always have long (or any) visible trails behind them. Sounds like it was quite the sight.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

It definitely looks like the one that is starting from 1.23. From the video i would say i have started looking at it from its most brightest point. However, this was much faster than the one in the video. Do they occur in 5th gear?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

It was like the moon was on a race across the sky

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

originally posted by: temujiin
Does anyone have a clip?

Nope, just a memory of a flash

to bad =(

If anything that big is crossing the sky, you can not be the only one to see it, and if connected to my flash, it has crossed Europe, keeping an eye out for anything reported.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Am here just outside London. . There is intense flashing in the sky. No thunder..

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Interestingly, at 1.20am I'm seeing a lot of electrical activity (lightning) but no thunder. I'm in the south east.

To the OP - several years ago I witnessed a massive atmosphere grazing meteor that lit up the roof of buildings incredibly brightly (in intense green). I spent hours online waiting for conformation, but none came - I suspect you saw the same. You just happened to be lucky.

edit on 3-7-2015 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Loads of lightning here down south UK, skies were lit up for a couple of hours.....stood outside with my neighbours watching it.

CX.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What color did the UFO emit? If it was bluish-white with no fiery tail --- it could possibly have been a foofighter in it's hi-power phase; though it seems [from your description] the UFO was going rather slow for a foofighter going at top speed in our atmosphere.

If the object emitted greenish-white or reddish-orange plasma --- with no fiery tail --- it could have been a foofighter in it's low power or landing phase.

If you haven't already...may I suggest that you report your sighting to NUFORC or MUFON.

Anyhow...thanks for reporting your sighting to ATS.

Cheers,

Erno

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

No tail, just bright white like a star color. regarding the speed, it was much faster than an airplane, that much i can tell.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vistina
a reply to: Erno86

No tail, just bright white like a star color. regarding the speed, it was much faster than an airplane, that much i can tell.

Did the UFO appear to be in Earth's own atmosphere?

Any sound emitted from said object? It is possible that the plasma encased foofighter, simply absorbs any sound waves at hypersonic speeds; by the magnetically encased plasma shield surrounding the starship.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
Sounds like a meteor. They don't always have long (or any) visible trails behind them. Sounds like it was quite the sight.

No it was definetely an Alien piloted UFO,
and positively not a meteor. Unless you have a video
of a tailless meteor along with GPS a compass reading and a time date stamp
to prove otherwise. And if you do I'm
running it for pixel manipulation.

top topics

join