It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a judge recognised her old school friend in the dock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The video was released by Miami-Dade Bond Court and shows the meeting of old school friends , one's is now a judge and the other a criminal.

Regardless of their former friendship Judge Glazer set Mr Booth's bond at $43,000 .... the law's the law.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This type of thing wouldn't be allowed in The U.K.

If there is a connection , however small the connection, between a judge and a defendant ; a new judge would have to be appointed.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

It's no different here when it goes to actual litigation. This was only a bond hearing .

S&F op!!!
edit on 3-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Anyone else notice, "It wasn't about being black or being white?"

If the judge would have said nothing, nothing would have happened. She brought up the good feelings and emotions of being a child when race and all this other BS we fight over meant nothing!

She and her memories as a child, didn't JUDGE this man by the color of his skin, but how she remembered him as one of the nicest kids in middle school!

This video should be be closely examined! Shown in schools etc etc.......

It says MANY things that not one damn politician will feel comfortable admitting!

edit on 3-7-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Aww, that was so sad. He was the nicest kid. I wonder where things went wrong in his life? I hope he is able to turn his life around after this somehow.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've seen kids go from straight A's to dropping out of school all because of peer pressure and who they hang with. Two kids from the same family can be the complete opposite just because of who they hang with. Of course their home life plays a big role too. I bet this guy got sucked into the wrong group of kids growing up. It's a shame how kids can be influenced and tempted so easily.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Wow.

That was heartbreaking..

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

My ex gf got back in touch with some old friends who were losers and she quit college, stopped paying her bills, and we eventually broke up.

new topics

top topics

join