It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Openly Admits Alien Life Exists: Get Ready for Disclosure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Shakes head.
Where is the proof of that again, I seem to have forgotten that too.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

Wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

What on that site proves NASA is military? You'll have to point it out for me I don't have your powers.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We have been led to believe that there is no possibility for life outside of Earth for a long time, even though it has been obvious, especially in the past ten years or so, that life is plentiful in the galaxy. Now we are going to learn that there is even life (besides on Earth) inside our solar system because that's how plentiful it is.

The question is, how common is evolved life in the galaxy? At least to the point of things like plants and animals? My guess is fairly common.
edit on 04amSat, 04 Jul 2015 10:53:14 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well i think if that ever happens is because the aliens show up first or they demand we need to know they exist...or mankind advances enough so that kind of discovery would not destroy our society, economic and DAMN religion.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The Pope said that 2015 would be some "extraordinary Holy year" earlier this year.

HMMMM....

We could be in for Disclosure soonish

edit on 4-7-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I agree. Its worth noting too that scientists estimate there could be 3,000 civilizations in our Milky Way Galaxy. Some have been and are still visiting us in my opinion. They are watching to see if we can be saved.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
A person from NASA says 'I think with our technologies for observing other celestial bodies and our growing understanding of how to use them, we should find evidence for other life within the next decade or two.'
This gets turned into: 'NASA openly admits aliens exist! Getting ready to disclose ongoing human-alien interaction going back millions of years, and how aliens secretly rule the planet!'

Hence why I can't take anything I see seriously anymore...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here are some pictures I got during a Mission Control visit a few years ago -- it's the PAO console, and the button is 'AUDIO OFF'.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: darkbake

I agree. Its worth noting too that scientists estimate there could be 3,000 civilizations in our Milky Way Galaxy. Some have been and are still visiting us in my opinion. They are watching to see if we can be saved.

I'm not sure where that 3,000 number came from, considering we don't really know the variable behind the forces that com,e together to create a civilization -- but let's go with that number for now for the sake of this discussion. It's as good a number as any, considering all of the unknowns surrounding that number.

However, I think time is a big factor here, and there may not be 3,000 civilization that exist in the galaxy right now.

I personally don't think a civilization probably dies of old age after some average finite amount of time. Let's say that the average life span of a civilization is 2 million years (to throw an arbitrary life span out there -- even tough I think that life span is high), and then let's pick a very short time period for those civilizations to have existed -- say 100 Million years, which is about the middle of the dinosaur era (which was actually a very short time ago, compared to the the age of the Earth). Considering these factor, and assuming that the 3,000 civilizations were existing in an evenly-spaced times during that 100 million years, only a fraction of those 3,000 civilizations that existed during those 100 Million years could be existing at this moment right now.

Instead of saying 3,000 civilizations exist right now, I think it would be more logical to say that 3,000 civilizations would exist in our galaxy during a given relatively moderate time span -- say 1 Billion years (which is less than a quarter of the age of the Earth). If 3,000 civilization with an average life span of 2 million years came and went in 1 billion years time, and were evenly space through that time period, then that could mean that, on average, only SIX civilizations exist at any given time, such as right now.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ats has been saying get ready for disclosure for how many years now? since they first came online maybe? lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I can't believe how many ATS'ers are freaking out at the OP, it's obviously over the top and ridiculous. Earlier in the thread there was talk about military and NASA involvement. Why are we even arguing about this? The Navy, Army, and Air Force have always been and still are closely involved.

US Strategic Command

Space Surveillance Network

NASA JPL History

Congress also wrote all the rules for NASA source

Scroll to the bottom on the below link (pages 13-14) and read about the DOD, The Secretary of Defense and the Director of National Intelligence involvement with NASA.

National Space Policy of the USA 2010 pdf

Oh, the military is not involved with private companies?

U.S. Strategic Command has entered into agreements with 19 companies, including both launch providers and satellite owner/operators, to share space situational awareness data.

NSSS fact shet

Some more info:

For example, the Global Positioning System (GPS) of navigation satellites is a DOD system, but it enables pervasive civil and commercial applications from precision farming to cell phones to automobile navigation systems.

Although NASA conducts a much more visible space program, DOD's space program is larger. There is no easy way to track national security space funding since "space" is not a specific item in DOD's budget. A portion of these activities are classified ("black") programs for which budgetary information is not available on an unclassified basis. The rest of the funding is for unclassified ("white") programs, but is spread throughout the DOD budget in research and development (R&D), operations and management (O&M), and procurement accounts for the three services and defense-wide activities. The majority of funding is in the Air Force accounts, but is difficult to identify except for major programs. According to the fiscal year (FY) 2011 edition of the annual Aeronautics and Space Report of the President (the most recent available), DOD's FY2011 space budget was $27.3 billion, which is thought to represent all spending (classified and unclassified) for national security space activities (see Appendix D-1). By comparison, NASA's total FY2010 budget was $18.4 billion (including about $500 million for aeronautics).

DOD's unclassified space systems include the following programs, some of which are operational and others still in development or earlier phases:

Communications Satellites: Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS), Wide-Band Global Satcom (WGS), Milstar, Mobile User Objective System (MUOS), and Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF).
Navigation Satellites: Global Positioning System (GPS)
Early Warning: Defense Support Program (DSP), Space Based Infrared Satellite System-High (SBIRS-High), Third Generation Infrared Surveillance (3GIRS)
Weather: Defense Meteorological Satellite Program (DMSP), Defense Weather Satellite System (replacing the National Polar-orbiting Operational Environmental Satellite System, NPOESS, which was a joint program with NOAA and NASA)
Ballistic Missile Defense-related: Space Tracking and Surveillance System (STSS, formerly SBIRS-Low)
Launch Vehicles: Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicles (Atlas V and Delta IV), Pegasus, Taurus, Minotaur (all of these also are used by the civil space sector)

Source

DOD black budget space program, wowzers.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
oh that's right NASA has nothing to do with the government

a reply to: JimOberg

What are you talking about? NASA is, and always has been, a U.S. government agency.

why don't you answer your own question and read through our (mine and the other guy's) interaction. nothing like jumping in the middle asking questions

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
That site is ridiculous...How do you take this:

“I think we’re going to have strong indications of life beyond Earth within a decade . . .I think we’re going to have definitive evidence within 20-30 years.”

...And extrapolate it into this:

We will learn that aside from extraterrestrial beings visiting our planet and many different ET races tinkering with our DNA over millenia, there are ancient humanoid races that are more than 10 million years old.

I wouldn't trust that garbage site if they told me the sky was blue. Just more mindless, inane, nonsense for the gullible alien believers to lap up.

are you implying that people that believe the earth is being visited by intelligent species are gullible, or are you using gullible as a subset of those?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
nevermind. I misread a comment.

edit on 7/4/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout

As Blind Melon Chitlins would say: "Uh Yeeahh"

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

Didn't 'the Prez' essentially gut Nasa? If that's right, I'm amazed they can do anything.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormie
Excellent video. Thanks for posting it. It explains a lot, what many have already thought in general, but gives more detail. S&F.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I remember already many years ago, UFO's entering NASA space shuttle mission videos which were aired on a NASA broadcast network and recorded by many universities, .. when a NASA official was questioned about the UFO's he said "these things happen all the time, we do not know what they are." or something like that, so you can say that is also like some sort of 'disclosure'.

You will probably not have a disclosure until 'they' want a disclosure.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Full disclosure will never happen because there are too many unknown variables with releasing the information. Will it create social unrest, mass suicide, economic collapse, religious issues, free energy and technology concerns and the list goes on. Why risk any of this when the PTB can just deny,misdirect and ridicule. That's been their tactic for decades and you are also a slave, and slaves don't need to know such enlightening information.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join