It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Openly Admits Alien Life Exists: Get Ready for Disclosure

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

What's in that pipe of yours sir? Wow...you sure went off the far-out end of what I said.

You: "I'm hoping you are going to say Faeries, Elves or Demons cause i will believe that before i believe Aliens are our gods."

Me: I never said "aliens are our Gods" -you did...you also mentioned faeries, elves and demons...IS that what you believe? Interesting...

Stanton Freidman answered my question to him on "disclosure" here on ATS on his thread. He agreed with me there will be none.

We ignore every bit of "new" info on coming "disclosures"...We continue to ignore any and all evidence that MAY be considered affirmative to existence of other civilizations out-there. Even you show you do not. You in fact...confirm my point.

We will continue to ignore "disclosures" and possible "evidence" that comes up...because there is no one single-speaking-for-the-whole-planet representative...that everyone will accept nor believe. Been that way for thousands of years...

No one speaks for the world...not even you. Evident by bringing up the faeries and elves thing...

Thank you though...

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: MrRussell

NASA is a military unit.

Richard Hoagland claims that too -- here's a debunking of that:

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
Point-by-point critique of "Dark Mission" 2nd Edition

dorkmission.blogspot.com...

p. 58. "The Space Agency was quietly founded as a direct adjunct to the Department of Defense..."

Hoagland offers lame support for this contention with a quote from Sec. 305 (i) of the Space Act: "The Administration shall be considered a defense agency of the United States for the purpose of Chapter 17, Title 35 of the US Code." He doesn't say how he knows the passage of this act was "quiet."

He also complains -- as though he's only just come across this fact and is "shocked--SHOCKED" -- that Sec. 205(d) of the Act allows NASA activities to be classified for reasons of national security.

FACT: Title 35 of the US Code is exclusively concerned with patent law. Title 35 Chapter 17 is concerned with patent applications filed by employees of any defense agency, hence the inclusive definition in Sec 305(i). This is purely legal language, that emphatically does not mean that the agency was founded, whether quietly or accompanied by 76 trombones, as a direct adjunct to the Department of Defense. A parade of NASA Administrators, starting with James Webb, has expended political capital asserting NASA's independence from DoD.

That clears that up then...

Thanks, didn't know about the patent law.
edit on 3-7-2015 by MrRussell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
They admit so.... many things... I'd be glad they'd admit they never went to the damn moon when they did.... if they did after, ok, but when they did, THEY DIDNT. And even IF THEY EVER did.... remains to be proven.... now they talk about alien life?

Ok.... I guess I'll trust whatever "Never. A. Straight. Answer" says because.... noone knows why but... NOONE ELSE HAS BEEN TO THE MOON EVER AGAIN.... if it was so simple with that tech from the 60s.... why 50 years later noone has gone there yet?

Seriously.... have the Americans bought some exclusive pass there or something? BS....

Screw nasa... I hope it blows up and from the wreckage we can read all false documents (like the pristine IDs found on 911 lol)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
For perspective, I've been a thorn in NASA's side for twenty years [see my book Star Crossed Orbits], over their reluctance to come clean on shortcomings in their safety culture and international partnerships -- but they've learned I had [and have] too many friends still inside, who are happy to help me get the whole story out. Sure, special stuff could be compartmentalized and stashed deeply away, but all astronaut operational stuff flowed through Mission Control, and everybody had to be aware of all 'funnies' immediately for safety reasons.

But there -IS- a button at the Public Affairs console to cut video feed, I have a picture of it, I ought to post it here for laughs. There's no indication it was ever used, even during the 'Columbia' disaster.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Is there any written protocol on how and when to use that button?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Is there any written protocol on how and when to use that button?

I haven't seen it, but there should be -- every console has detailed baseline plans. Somebody ought to FOIA a copy of the PAO Console Procedure, M2M for how-to. The main scenarios I've been told privately involved body dismemberment in a depressurization or collision catastrophe. Naked astronauts, not so much.
edit on 3-7-2015 by JimOberg because: typo fix

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Man says: I think we will find out soon.

OP's Source: They admit we found it already, and they visit, and do experiments, and it's covered up!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Imagine being a high level professional, and knowing something that the entire world would be astounded with, and not being able to tell. The mental stress would certainly come to bear, and some indeed would probably seek professional advise on their own.

Further, I think the training they must have in order to posses such knowledge is really the major key to why they seem to keep it all together. That, of course is if there really is anything big that is being kept a secret, but the sheer amount of information out there on the possibilities seems to indicate that it may be true.

If it is true, then what has changed in the last 75 years that would really make us think we are going to find about it, on any given day? The Internet, of course, would be an answer, but it has caused this information to be so readily available, that more and more people are exposed to it every day. Yet, it still eludes us.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
oh that's right NASA has nothing to do with the government

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well I love to see those who think they know about NASA argue with someone that actually does know about NASA, and as he has said he still has friends on the inside.

Sometimes ATS just boggles the mind.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
oh that's right NASA has nothing to do with the government

What are you talking about? NASA is, and always has been, a U.S. government agency.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

So silly. There's no need. You're just paranoid. NASA And our military are both American governmental organizations there's no need for one to monitor the other. You know your like a pit bull when you get ahold of an idea. You just won't let go. Stubborn is what we call folks like you.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

It's already been shown that they never said it couldn't be pointed at the moon. So if you're going to stick with this story please get the link where NASA actually said this. Find that and copy of link it here. You know put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Slinging insults even ones from your dad instead of getting actual answers just weakens your stance.
Get the damn link that shows NASA said this already !
edit on 7/4/2015 by eriktheawful because: Removed snarky comment

edit on 742015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Wasting words. Get the link.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

More wasted words. Get the link.
You can't do it so this straw man argument is the barrier you choose to hide behind. The debate is over. You lost.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a crinoid fossil was already found on mars. unfortunately it's just only a fossil and it's not intelligent life. i think what most of us want to know is if there's intelligent life out there. i dont doubt for a minute that we will find microbes and small life forms on Europa for example, as for little green men i have my doubts.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

Here ya go.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Deny ignorance don't embrace it.
edit on 742015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This thread should be deleted. I go on ATS because I want to avoid the 100s of websites that do nothing but post sensationalist titles that mix fact with their opinion. Go to beforeitsnews dot com and you'll see what I mean. Its sensationalist garbage to attract gullible followers. Sort of like this thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Read the thread. There are plenty of posts that steer folks away from crazy beliefs and offer good solid information. It's certainly more support for no they didn't than yes they did.
We're not all fools here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join