It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Openly Admits Alien Life Exists: Get Ready for Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I do not argue your evidence but is there an ATS agreed definition of alien?

Is it life that is not from earth or intelligent life not from earth?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think all that is rubbish anyway. It is possible that life could take forms which we can not even understand. So I fail to see any points in trying to schedule these unknowns.

edit on 3-7-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

When you say "alien" the average person is going to think Independence Day, and spaceships.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

When you say "alien" the average person is going to think Independence Day, and spaceships.

Agreed but we are not average people here are we, I wonder what we call non sentient life from other planets then, frog like creatures for example?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

i call it a healthy skepticism. i like to think of myself as a healthy skeptic, too. i actually agree with you about themindunleashed people, and the spirit science people i also criticized in my earlier reply. they're not always credible. but, this article seemed to have no holes, and the news around it completely legit. thanks for backing me up on it.
. w .

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

There are plenty of people here that equate alien with spaceships. Just as there are a few thousand threads that instantly equate UFO with alien spaceship.

But fine, I'll correct myself. They're not talking about advanced life, but microbes.
edit on 7/3/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

For the record, when someone say alien, I picture anything from non-terrestial vertebrates to non-terrestial microbes, and include the possibility that it might not even be cellular in nature.

Edit:

Just saw your edit

edit on 3-7-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rationalconsumer
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Even if it were 10 (folks say 10 or 20), it's still less than that!

Oh, I see that I made the same mistake. lol

Not if what You're typing is 'The Truth'*

* Your definition of 'The Truth' may vary...

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormie

Right off the bat your first sentence is incorrect. NASA is not part of the military. True the first astronauts and most astronauts were former air force pilots but that's the beginning and ending of military involvement.
Going back to read the rest of your OP now.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I was not attempting to appear pedantic or antagonistic in my responses.

I just wished to point out that as we all know that when NASA talks about alien life it means that.

The fact that people now associate the word Alien with greys or suchlike is there mistake.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
don't wait around to be spoonfed more bulls hit from tptb. better wrap your head around it now and then don't believe a word they tell you because it's probably just more bulls hit. why should we believe them after they've lied to us for so long? why should we believe them now?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
don't wait around to be spoonfed more bulls hit from tptb. better wrap your head around it now and then don't believe a word they tell you because it's probably just more bulls hit. why should we believe them after they've lied to us for so long? why should we believe them now?

Got any proof that NASA has ever lied to us? Of course you don't....

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I usually think Alf. Then I give my cats an extra hug.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

what lies would those be?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

Got any proof that NASA has ever lied to us? Of course you don't....

Man after my own heart.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Forget about what NASA and the author of the article are saying, Cooper is spilling the beans in that video.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormie
"Most people ‘in the know’ realize that NASA is just part of the military industrial complex, ...

Didn't you mean to say, "most people who enjoy pretending they are in the know...."

When you want to discuss evidence, we're all ready to participate.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

I wouldn't trust that garbage site if they told me the sky was blue.

But the sky is USUALLY blue (depending on perception) so you are admitting that you would willfully embrace blind ignorance? If a known hoaxer stomped on your toes with their blue shoes, would you say they are red?

Sorry, I just don't understand the logic behind your quote.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance... NASA has never denied that alien life may exist beyond our planet. In fact, their stance has generally been that it almost certainly exists elsewhere, and they have been actively working on new methods to detect signs of distant life. Kinda flies in the face of all the conspiracist woo claiming 'coverup'.

Exactly. What has been looming in the past two decades, described in my essay below, is that the Solar System contains far more potential habitats for life than had been considered when all we knew about Earth life was Earth surface life. THAT is an extraordinary consensus shift well worth appreciating.

My Foreword to new book "Space Probes" anticipates an era of planetary discovery involving exobiology on a dozen other worlds.

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I am not religious but I believe that NASA is part of a plan where once disclosure happens, it will bring upon us that NWO we keep hearing about.

One of the goals to achieve this NWO is kill religion. Proof of alien life forms may cause people to question their beliefs even though some religions acknowledge aliens whether directly, or vaguely.

I have always believed that NASA are state sponsored liars.

Just like the rest of the alphabet agencies.

I've always wanted disclosure, but now I am kind of worried because if they were to disclose anything it would most likely have some kind of agenda attached to it, and the information which they disclose will either be misleading or completely false.

That is just my opinion at least.
edit on 3-7-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join