It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Doubles Down on Immigration...Cuts Ties with NBC (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Gunman who shot 9 dead in a god damn church was a citizen. I'll bet there's a few Ojibwas' in my area that would say to you: "touché"

Eta: My point being, deport them all? Ok. What happens to the murder rate? Go for the black on black warfare? Ok, what happens to the murder rate? Deport recently fired people who may kill their boss? Disgruntled spouses (and ex's), drug addicts? Normal people what maaaay snap?

At the end of the day the illegal immigrant scare mongering is the same f'n thing as people who want to ban guns after something bad happens. You look for a scapegoat and blame illegals. They look for a scapegoat and blame guns. Your the same god damn people with the same god damn argument in the end. Bunch of hypocritical crap if you ask me.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

edit on 3-7-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: a touch more angry now...

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: whyamIhere

This happens a lot, I don't understand the mindset of people that think illegal immigration is ok, and I am the daughter of immigrants.

I know most of us have compassion for immigrants trying to better their lives.

Trump shouldn't of called them killers and rapists. He's clusmy because he's not a Pro.

But, to pretend there is not millions of people walking our streets we have no clue about.

Mexico takes our money then spits in our face. They are not our friends.

I'm sick of pretending these people don't exist...

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
Gunman who shot 9 dead in a god damn church was a citizen. I'll bet there's a few Ojibwas' in my area that would say to you: "touché"

a reply to: Stormdancer777

A God Damned Church?????

Now that's an oxymoron..........

on your attitude towards a dip# who murdered people because he wasn't "Your People"......kinda sick that you said "touche"? Are you happy a white dude killed people?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That wasn't the point, I'm not NA. I just meant that some of them may view us as illegal and see this whole debate as mute. Sorry if I made it seem like I condone that, I honestly didn't mean it that way.

Like I said, the stories about nationality "a" killing nationality "b" might be a touché moment for nationality "c"

Better?

Eta: Don't even get started with churches damned by god. I wouldn't want to offend pedophiles.

a reply to: seeker1963

edit on 3-7-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
That wasn't the point, I'm not NA. I just meant that some of them may view us as illegal and see this whole debate as mute. Sorry if I made it seem like I condone that, I honestly didn't mean it that way.

Like I said, the stories about nationality "a" killing nationality "b" might be a touché moment for nationality "c"

Better?

Yep! Just wanted to make sure you didn't mean what your words stated.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Trump just likes to keep his name in the news. He is an attention whore and that is all. I have a better chance at being elected than he does. I can say that because there isn't a huge crowd of people already dead set against me and there is a huge crowd dead set against him.

The polls say there is a group who likes him, but that means next to nothing. The polls had Romney for a win as well. In both cases you have to remember the opposition and the swing vote so unless he is certifiably crazy then he knows he has zero chance at being elected, but he can keep people talking about him which is what he wants.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You're right. I apologize. I let my emotions get the best of me in a very emotional (and personal) debate. If you read the post i was replying to it basically pointed out how "illegal immigrant" = murders Americans.

I stand by the sentiment, everybody looks for a scapegoat when something bad happens. But I could have cooled off and worded it better.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: grimpachi
Trump just likes to keep his name in the news. He is an attention whore and that is all. I have a better chance at being elected than he does. I can say that because there isn't a huge crowd of people already dead set against me and there is a huge crowd dead set against him.

The polls say there is a group who likes him, but that means next to nothing. The polls had Romney for a win as well. In both cases you have to remember the opposition and the swing vote so unless he is certifiably crazy then he knows he has zero chance at being elected, but he can keep people talking about him which is what he wants.

Run then!

Orrrrrrrr, you don't have 8 BILLION dollars? roflmao

Funny how polls are BS when they don't fall into a persons comfort zone of beliefs? *BTW? Polls are BS because usually they are used as tool to BS the public into the "Herd Mentality"*

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Seems your on a roll today with misunderstanding people's posts.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Word.

BA ba ba bird...

a reply to: grimpachi

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Seems your on a roll today with misunderstanding people's posts.

How so?

Or do you think I can read minds?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I only over explain things to people when I think the issue is important or meaningful.

Trump running for office isn't one of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I don`t think he dodged..I get the feel that was looped.
At least he wasn`t so over the top.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I only over explain things to people when I think the issue is important or meaningful.

Trump running for office isn't one of them.

That's what I thought!

You say I meant something I didn't say, then attack me for it, then when I ask you to explain you show a dumb ass video?

I got ya bro! You have nothing so you resort to not answering an honest question by the BS in your response.....

Talk to me when ya grow up!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 3-7-2015 by grimpachi because: not worth it

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It sucks when people think you meant something you didn't say, doesn't it?

ETA: Maybe not. On ATS it seems to be a foregone conclusion that what you mean is irrelevant 😊 it's how it's interpreted. Only that 👍

edit on 3-7-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: whyamIhere

This happens a lot, I don't understand the mindset of people that think illegal immigration is ok, and I am the daughter of immigrants.

People don't think that illegal immigration is ok. They just want a better resolution then militrizing it with a big wall.

People kill people every day in this nation, our citizens do it too.
edit on rdFri, 03 Jul 2015 19:36:21 -0500America/Chicago720152180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
First of all nobody can secure the border from illegals determined to get here and work. We spend 11 billion a year on the securing the southern border, something we have never done. Even in WW2 only 1000 men were put on the border today we have 28000. The cost to close that entire border would astronomical. And then they would just come by boat or with fake paper work and cross right on in or come through our open border to the north like they did for 911.

Second Trump knows all about illegals since they have been vital to building his business. Just as they are to many other companies.

The only way to stop illegals is not have jobs for them. When the economy is down the flow slows, when it is booming the flow increases. You want to stop them make it a mandatory 20 years in prison for any company/farm head who is found to have illegals working in their business. Hell even Trump would have start making sure they were not working for him anymore. This will never happen of course because big companies and farms need that cheap labor and they also have Congress in their back pocket. So nobody is going send the economy into the ground while at the same time angering big business and the American people when the price of food sky rockets. Nobody is going to do that. In the 1950s they decided to round up 50,000 illegals, when the cost to this was made public the American people freaked out that we were wasting tax payer money on hard working people. Illegals were pretty much left to come and go the number of border agents under 1000 until the late 1980s when the became the scape goat for the failing economy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join