It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Doubles Down on Immigration...Cuts Ties with NBC (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I mentioned on another thread the possibility that Trump is doing an agenda possibly.

He’s really taking a financial beating and is to stubborn, or heroic to some, to just apologize and move on

What’s driving him?

Only his ego or something else

For Trumps actions are very very stupid

I didn’t know he was a stupid man

Did anyone look up the relationship between Trump and Soros?

And how does that make him any different than any other power hungry politician that is willing to lie/cheat/steal to trick people into voting for them?

Why ya scared bro?

This is a party!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
debt ratios

all debt matters.

Kinda interesting that Canada was the only country I mentioned on that list. Still WAY below the US.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Always be proud of debt.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Trump is just a clown in the Political theater, following a script written by the GOP. It's a Good cop vs. Bad cop scenario with Trump as the bad cop. Trying to shore up the pissed off conservative base for the Republicans.

Expect soon to see Jeb, the good cop, to come out with campaign ads in Spanish, luring the moderate Hispanics back into the GOP fold. Trump will back out of the Election just like he has always done. He knows he can't get the nomination from the Republicans so all this "outsider" rhetoric is just phony BS. The military/industrial, corporate big dogs have already selected Jeb. It's time for another war so the likes of Halliburton, Raytheon, GE, Boeing and KBR can profit.

Hillary isn't even trying....she knows it's Jebs turn.

It's an established pattern...

edit on 3-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ugh why does that have to be so true : /

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump is just a clown in the Political theater, following a script written by the GOP. It's a Good cop vs. Bad cop scenario with Trump as the bad cop. Trying to shore up the pissed off conservative base for the Republicans.

Expect soon to see Jeb, the good cop, to come out with campaign ads in Spanish, luring the moderate Hispanics back into the GOP fold. Trump will back out of the Election just like he has always done. He knows he can't get the nomination from the Republicans so all this "outsider" rhetoric is just phony BS. The military/industrial, corporate big dogs have already selected Jeb. It's time for another war so the likes of Halliburton, Raytheon, GE, Boeing and KBR can profit.

Hillary isn't even trying....she knows

Hillary already got a 1 million dollar dump from George Soros! So you can pretty much bet your a@@ she will be the nominee?

As far as Trump goes? I am enjoying the hell out of a "dark horse" that has so many people from BOTH parties trying to make sense and excuses to protect their "Brand"!

Yep! Fox news was talking about the GOP protecting their "Brand" today! I thought that was funny as hell!

Was saying "protect their brand" a Freudian slip?

edit on 3-7-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hillary already got a 1 million dollar dump from George Soros! So you can pretty much bet your a@@ she will be the nominee?

Yep! Fox news was talking about the GOP protecting their "Brand" today! I thought that was funny as hell!

A million dollars in this game is "chump change" ....that's not even enough to pay the liquor bill the DNC will run up during the campaign. Like I said...Hill knows whose turn it is and has basically retired, now she's just going thru the motions.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

A million dollars in this game is "chump change" ....that's not even enough to pay the liquor bill the DNC will run up during the campaign. Like I said...Hill knows whose turn it is and has basically retired, now she's just going thru the motions.

I won't disagree with you on that! "Chump change".....

Is it just me or do you also find it sad that spending BILLIONS on and election is considered a necessary evil when people are going hungry and losing their homes?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The Democrats ran as fast as they could from Hillary last time.

Look at the rise of Bernie. I think Hillary will be defeated.

I think her support is a lot softer than most people believe.
edit on 3-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I won't disagree with you on that! "Chump change".....

Is it just me or do you also find it sad that spending BILLIONS on and election is considered a necessary evil when people are going hungry and losing their homes?

Yep, it's a travesty!! And that's coming from a guy that is being paid by our local GOP working crew in the media division shooting spots for the local candidates. They have an obscene amount of money leading up to 16 convention.
It's a big game and only the mega wealthy corporate players can sit at the table. I'm grateful to get the gig however; only part time but still....
edit on 3-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Usually in a thread like this I would get the popcorn and enjoy the train wreck.

It must be my old age because all I can think about after reading this, and projecting in general about the election in 16 months is....

This is what the U.S. has degraded into.

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Gunman who shot dead 32-year-old woman in front of her father 'at random' on San Francisco pier was illegal Mexican immigrant who'd been deported FIVE times but was mistakenly released

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Usually in a thread like this I would get the popcorn and enjoy the train wreck.

It must be my old age because all I can think about after reading this, and projecting in general about the election in 16 months is....

This is what the U.S. has degraded into.

Pathetic.

Pretty much!

Preppers will become Gods when those who worship politicians like Gods realize their faith was misplaced?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Gunman who shot dead 32-year-old woman in front of her father 'at random' on San Francisco pier was illegal Mexican immigrant who'd been deported FIVE times but was mistakenly released

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We really don't have an organized Country if we have let millions in without even a name.

We live in dangerous times. The Border is the Wild West. We have to get control.

Not because we need to be afraid of Mexicans. We have people trying to kill us.

If you know people were trying to kill you. Would you leave your back door wide open.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think Joe Biden hold the nails and hammer for the Democrat Party.

When he decides to run, it's all over.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Joe Biden hold the nails and hammer for the Democrat Party.

When he decides to run, it's all over.

Wow. Another post with little content as to the topic. What's wrong? Won't get in there with those that can actually debate you?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Truth is personal and that makes it subjective........Let me prove what I am saying.....Religion is truth.....Right it is personal and it is subjective. Personal truth is subjective in nature and you could be right or wrong or even change your mind.......Subjection is not fact.
edit on 3-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think we have to at least be honest with each other.

We are being invaded. If you can't see that you are either a liar or blind.

Any Candidate refusing to address the invasion is a Coward and unworthy of support.

You can say what you want about Trump...But, he is no Coward.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

This happens a lot, I don't understand the mindset of people that think illegal immigration is ok, and I am the daughter of immigrants.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
You can say what you want about Trump...But, he is no Coward.

Gotta agree with that. He IS a moron though. Not stupid. Thus a moron.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join