It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Doubles Down on Immigration...Cuts Ties with NBC (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

You never know. I am not a Trump fan, but most of the hard working Hispanics I am friends with are 100% against illegal immigration. There is nothing worse than working your butt off and doing all the right things, and then see someone who cheats the system get treated better than you.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I also wanted to add take a look at what progressive ideals really are........When they were making money they looked the other way and said nothing.........Once the money was gone........Time to ban.

Progressive ideals float in the wind waiting for a breeze to catch. Conservative ideals are firmly planted in the ground. Which ideal has a better chance for success in family and business ventures......Add in the government.
edit on 3-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

"The Wall" sounds ignorant.

I think he got the memo and is why he didn't say that when he was asked the how question.

You know the sad part is that we all agree we need a monumental change, we just all could never agree on who that would be.
Nothing personal to you, just saying in general as a nation.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth
Care to back up either statement about said values of progressives and cons?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Cripes. Shut up. That could have been done in 15 seconds if he didn't keep repeating the same 4 points over and over again. And he ended the relationship with NBC? That's a bit of a stretch. If this dude is #2 in the GOP polling they are in serious trouble.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danke
a reply to: scattergun

You never know. I am not a Trump fan, but most of the hard working Hispanics I am friends with are 100% against illegal immigration. There is nothing worse than working your butt off and doing all the right things, and then see someone who cheats the system get treated better than you.

Well, I don't think any of us are Trump fans. But, who else is standing up.

I would vote for Bernie Sanders before I would vote for a Bush or Clinton.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Care to back up either statement about said values of progressives and cons?

Sure I can back it up...............If you are not conservative with your money what happens.....You eventually go bankrupt. If you are not conservative with your morals what happens.......You eventually have social issues and consequences.

Progressive ideals tend to fail in time. I could list a few more if needed.......Look at progressive run countries in the past.......Hows Greece doing these days?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So just more anecdotal stuff.

And Greece was a product of the financial collapse of 08....

Who was leading the nation before that?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Trump is setting up the Hegelian Principle for Jeb.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
Look at progressive run countries in the past.......Hows Greece doing these days?

Not to good. How's Canada doing? Norway, Denmark, Iceland.... do I have to go on?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So just more anecdotal stuff.

And Greece was a product of the financial collapse of 08....

Who was leading the nation before that?

Past history is not anecdotal........Look at the progressive utopia Soviet Russia was or Nazi Germany. Both of these countries bought into the progressive lie that the rights of the masses come first. Progressive ideals always lead into oligarchies being formed and that is why the constitution of the US tried to protect us against Democracy with placing individual rights as the hallmark.

Also I am right about conservative values at home and work......If you are not conservative with your money what happens.......You go bankrupt.........If you are not conservative with your morals what happens......You face social issues and consequences.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Look at progressive run countries in the past.......Hows Greece doing these days?

Not to good. How's Canada doing? Norway, Denmark, Iceland.... do I have to go on?

The countries you listed will eventually fail as Oligarchies take hold. The reason they work now is the same reason Japan works........They are actually very conservative minded in nature.

This eventually will clash with the governments ideals in time. The more the government controls the worse it is for the people. Everyone should look at the early progressive movement and it's leaders to gain perspective and context into this subject.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The countries you listed will eventually fail as Oligarchies take hold. The reason they work now is the same reason Japan works........They are actually very conservative minded in nature.

This eventually will clash with the government ideals in time.

Do people actually think that if they say something that it's true? Seems like it. With the exception of Canada those countries are WAY older than the US. Who's falling apart?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Do people actually think that if they say something that it's true? Seems like it. With the exception of Canada those countries are WAY older than the US. Who's falling apart?

Do you understand what my ATS name means........Truth is subjective.......Facts are not. So....NO my version of interpreting the facts and forming a personal truth does not mean I am going to be 100% correct.

Does that explanation sound like a failure or something others should follow...........

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Who's falling apart?

I wouldn't quite write America's eulogy yet.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Do you understand what my ATS name means........Truth is subjective.......Facts are not. So....NO my version of interpreting the facts and forming a personal truth does not mean I am going to be 100% correct.

Does that explanation sound like a failure or something others should follow...........

Excuse me but truth is not subjective its perspectival would be more precise

Forgive me for going off topic I couldn’t resist

For example. Trump within the perspective of a typical liberal democrat is a fool

To the Klan and the typical GOP voter he is a hero

edit on 3-7-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Who's falling apart?

I wouldn't quite write America's eulogy yet.

A house divided can't stand. Quite frankly I don't see another western 1st world nation in more dire straights right now. I miss my old friend.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

All countries are in deep debt holes.

All getting worse.

real money debt

debt ratios

all debt matters.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Excuse me but truth is not subjective its perspectival would be more precise

Forgive me for going off topic I couldn’t resist

For example. Trump within the perspective of a typical liberal democrat is a fool

To the Klan and the typical GOP voter he is a hero

I'M LOVIN IT!

Apparently the Progressives deem him such a threat now that they are referring him to "The Klan"?

Pay attention Einstein! The GOP doesn't want him either!

I'm am going to make some popcorn and watch BOTH parties trip over themselves calling him a Racist/Bigot etc etc....

This is a dream come true for anyone like myself who hates the 2 party system and their lies?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I mentioned on another thread the possibility that Trump is doing an agenda possibly.

He’s really taking a financial beating and is to stubborn, or heroic to some, to just apologize and move on

What’s driving him?

Only his ego or something else

For Trumps actions are very very stupid

I didn’t know he was a stupid man

Did anyone look up the relationship between Trump and Soros?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join