It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite now evacuating ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I mean, I don't know much because I don't follow the news or what foriegn countries are up to, but the fact that North Korea is closed off from all of the outside world kinda creeps me out. What the heck are they doing over there? Do they have a ton of money? What DO they have access to over there?

And could a terrorist group get their hands on the necessary equipment needed to nuke someone?

a reply to: JDmOKI

edit on 3-7-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"First will come the economic collapse. AS everything in culture fails and the "blame game" starts , then it will turn into a potential world war."

So the monetary system goes to default using shells ,beads , and pebbles for currency . What like Hollywood of survivor series and Ice Road Truckers ? I shutter to think lol So a financially broke country will take up arms and go somewhere to fight ,and maybe die ? for what ? Like we see in most disasters ,it's usually the local population that come together to address the problems . Red Cross collected 1/2 billion $ for Haiti and built 5 homes years later . Culture will not fail because it's the people that make culture and they will after the present one stops . Its going to be a shift for sure . Long before there were malls ,highways and airports there were cultures living in North America and around the world .

They did because they could . We have a edge on previous peoples . Knowledge . And if we were to consider rebuilding I am sure we would reflect back as to not create one like the last one . I think we do have the ability to build a better one ans seeing our biggest obstetrical will be removed during the crash ,I think we can do it quickly or at least quicker then having our present politicians bankers judges and lawyers .

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
Sorry , will not be just one country that collapses . Culture is the the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.You misspoke . Not a person or people . Sure , it is possible humankind could rebuild , it just depends on how far the effects of the collapse and the war following goes.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A couple well placed EMP's would tear this nation apart from within.

The populace would be begging for ANYONE to re establish order.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

He received a call from 2 people who feel they need to leave and go somewhere else by October of this year...that is how those 2 people feel and they are choosing to leave; but that does not make them right.

Remember all the gloom and doom of 2012...and people leaving and escaping to other places? And we all know what happened...we are still here.

Intuitively I feel that the summer of 2016 is when we will need to be extra cautious...and yes (of course) I can't prove that either...as with most things...time will tell.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: PageLC14

I can't really see a country being crazy enough to nuke anyone. Maybe some crazy terrorist group

Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The biggest threat to America is America itself.

There has been many end of the world and doomsday predictions, but we are still here. It is wise to be aware of the many threats and dangers in this world, but do not give into your fear at the cost of your common sense.

Economic breakdown down is one risk with a big impact. Foreign policy is one driver that can unite forces forces either for or against the US.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If you're on some type of list or if you're simply not liked, They will track you, no escape...

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Could you post a link to the video? I'm curious to watch it.

I used to watch AJ every once in awhile but I lost my patience after he claimed FEMA was setting up detention camps complete with plastic coffins for people's immediate internment and then... nothing happened. I want to see if there is something different this time like you described OP.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

It is FEMA's job to respond to an emergency, which may include a lot of dead bodies. It is a good thing that they have not been used, as far as we know...

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

1 Country 20 or 200 countries it really wouldn't matter and it may resolve a lot of border disputes . When modern day countries were created they drew lines on a map that divided and separated tribes and families much like the Berlin wall did . People will still aspire to express them selves through art .Weather back woods hillbillies with banjos or Native drummers to wood carvers . Poetry and song will come out of those that will be . Seeing that money is the main fuel for war and the monetary system will collapse then why or how could that happen .? It's the money changers and politicians that take us to war now ,what do you see arising out of such ashes ?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Could you post a link to the video? I'm curious to watch it.

I used to watch AJ every once in awhile but I lost my patience after he claimed FEMA was setting up detention camps complete with plastic coffins for people's immediate internment and then... nothing happened. I want to see if there is something different this time like you described OP.

It's extremely easy to find on YouTube.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

what do you see arising out of such ashes ?

If the people remember their history and dedicate themselves to not making those same mistakes...a better global society.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I remember the whole 2012 fiasco quite vividly but I'm one to prepare for the worst regardless, and have been preparing for a few years now for any type of occasion wether it is economic collapse or nuclear war.

You are not the only one to mention 2016, I've had it floating around from a few people, and of course who knows..

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I'd love to post a video but I am on mobile and don't know how to embed videos, otherwise I would have done so for you all.
edit on 3-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

It is FEMA's job to respond to an emergency, which may include a lot of dead bodies. It is a good thing that they have not been used, as far as we know...

That was my thought after I saw the plastic coffins, taking notes from the recent disasters with tsunamis and earthquakes, FEMA may have realized that mass graves are dangerous for the survivors.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

But billionaires go to the loo all the time, just like everyone else.

Oh, wait, you mean that kind of evacuating...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

when I started hearing about the "evacuating" (didn't hear the word per say- is that the phrase?)

I kept on reading they are selling off shares to drop out of market

then I stumbled on Bill Gates bunker in Norway, is it?

www.wakingtimes.com...

sorry cant insert pics right now
makes me wonder if it is real and why does he have it and why in the world Norway

edit on 4-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
Hmmm..Makes sense.

When you say "controllers", are you referring to TPTB? And do they control EVERYTHING? Even in other countries?

a reply to: intrptr

Ever see Network? One scene from the movie…
George Carlin, language warning…

edit on 4-7-2015 by intrptr because: youtube

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

That looks like the seed bank.
It is not bill Gates bunker.

edit on 4-7-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join