It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold Underlying Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A message to all Americans of all Races and beliefs. Stop and look at whats going on with our Country and it's Media.

Yes we have 16 months until we shall elect a new President. Over the next 16 months we shall be bombarded by every group that can use media outlets to conform the citizens to their agenda's. What the common goal is of these groups is to create issues that divide us and work those divisions into votes for that agenda. They will lie and sensationalize any incident possible to influence us. This has been done for many years and will be very bad during this election as violence will be used to sway peoples decisions. Every Four years we go through this social disgrace. Political campaigns have turned into intelligence gathering agencies who did into everything. The machine has started.

Right now, wherever you live in this Country, these politically run organizations know where you work, how you voted, where your kids go to school, what you buy and where you by it. They know what you own and how much money you have. They focus on your Race and Gender, and your Sexuality. They will soon be calling your phones, endlessly. There goal is information. This information tells them where to spend money for their Candidate. Surveys will be sent, more volunteers called for and donation demands requested to protect your rights. That is just part of the machine. It has it's dark side too. You don't see that, you never will if they have their way. Elections are a grand money making scheme.

if you have problems believing this, and some will I'm sure, just continue on with your life and you'll be just fine. However if your concerned with what is really going on please start paying attention to what the machine is tossing at you... I have worked on a few campaigns and was pretty shocked at what I was asked to do and the messages that certain areas are targeted with.

So when bombarding you, and your co-workers and friends with call's, flyer's and commercial advertising a decision is made to use a different type of approach. "MEDIA CASTING".

This takes place when a Candidate and his team of consultants just can't get a read on the area they have targeted. They will meet with local press and drive them to highlight several issues to get a reaction from the people in that specific area. Quite often large amounts of money is used in this practice which is legal. Smaller publications and newspapers count on these funds just to survive these days and GLADLY take all the cash they can get from both sides of an issue and print it. I was told struggling small town newspapers were the best targets for Media Casting... my team of volunteers were brought together and told to emphasize on the negative issues of all opposing candidates and continuously "TROLL" all possible outlets on matters of Race and Gender, Taxes and law Enforcement. This is disturbing but a long time practice. I was given a list of Possible rumors to pass among people I new. Some were nothing more than triggers to motivate people in my area to support my candidate.

One of these rumors was that if my candidate WAS NOT elected a local plant would be shut down and everyone in the area would suffer, people would lose their homes and taxes would go up. This was not true at all. There were many more suggestions.

We are being divided by these very tactics. We are targeted. Please keep this in mind as you watch your news broadcasts... Remember they will spread "Suggestions" and are getting large checks to do so. The media is nothing more than paid whores for these political machines. They will do anything they can to divide us...

Media will overexpose all events for ratings and that check, look at how we have been directed so far, Banning a flag, Burning Churches, Civil rights coverage, Guns, Gay Rights, Taxes, and scandals in our very government beyond belief... NSA, IRS and the Supreme Court.

Many believe that is has been nothing more than a "Fire Sale" the last Eight years. Looking at things they may just be correct. But that's just my opinion. All I ask is for people to see the underlying truth and weed out the hidden agendas that are brought to our doors.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun
I dont think any more truthful words have been spoken either here on ATS or in this country or world .Wish ATS had an award for this. Star and Flagged

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I dont think any more truthful words have been spoken either here on ATS or in this country or world .Wish ATS had an award for this. Star and Flagged

Thanks, wasn't really expecting that type of response at all!... Now there are Two of us. I hope this grows.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'm not going to stop being outraged over outrageous things, I'm not going to bow down to the ridiculous notion that we are being ruled by a PC agenda.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: scattergun
A message to all Americans of all Races and beliefs. Stop and look at whats going on with our Country and it's Media.

Yes we have 16 months until we shall elect a new President. Over the next 16 months we shall be bombarded by every group that can use media outlets to conform the citizens to their agenda's. What the common goal is of these groups is to create issues that divide us and work those divisions into votes for that agenda. They will lie and sensationalize any incident possible to influence us. This has been done for many years and will be very bad during this election as violence will be used to sway peoples decisions. Every Four years we go through this social disgrace. Political campaigns have turned into intelligence gathering agencies who did into everything. The machine has started.

When the ads come on, I change the channel.

Right now, wherever you live in this Country, these politically run organizations know where you work, how you voted, where your kids go to school, what you buy and where you by it. They know what you own and how much money you have. They focus on your Race and Gender, and your Sexuality. They will soon be calling your phones, endlessly. There goal is information. This information tells them where to spend money for their Candidate. Surveys will be sent, more volunteers called for and donation demands requested to protect your rights. That is just part of the machine. It has it's dark side too. You don't see that, you never will if they have their way. Elections are a grand money making scheme.

Haven't answered the phone in years. Turned the ringer off. Also, I never vote in a Primary; where I live you have to chose to vote in either the Repub or the Democrat and they stamp your voter registration card. Once you vote in a primary....they got you and you're hounded for money and support. Never, ever, vote in a Primary. If you must register party affiliation, register Independent.

if you have problems believing this, and some will I'm sure, just continue on with your life and you'll be just fine. However if your concerned with what is really going on please start paying attention to what the machine is tossing at you... I have worked on a few campaigns and was pretty shocked at what I was asked to do and the messages that certain areas are targeted with.

So when bombarding you, and your co-workers and friends with call's, flyer's and commercial advertising a decision is made to use a different type of approach. "MEDIA CASTING".

Honestly, who watches this crap...I just change the channel.

This takes place when a Candidate and his team of consultants just can't get a read on the area they have targeted. They will meet with local press and drive them to highlight several issues to get a reaction from the people in that specific area. Quite often large amounts of money is used in this practice which is legal. Smaller publications and newspapers count on these funds just to survive these days and GLADLY take all the cash they can get from both sides of an issue and print it. I was told struggling small town newspapers were the best targets for Media Casting... my team of volunteers were brought together and told to emphasize on the negative issues of all opposing candidates and continuously "TROLL" all possible outlets on matters of Race and Gender, Taxes and law Enforcement. This is disturbing but a long time practice. I was given a list of Possible rumors to pass among people I new. Some were nothing more than triggers to motivate people in my area to support my candidate.

One of these rumors was that if my candidate WAS NOT elected a local plant would be shut down and everyone in the area would suffer, people would lose their homes and taxes would go up. This was not true at all. There were many more suggestions.

We are being divided by these very tactics. We are targeted. Please keep this in mind as you watch your news broadcasts... Remember they will spread "Suggestions" and are getting large checks to do so. The media is nothing more than paid whores for these political machines. They will do anything they can to divide us...

Media will overexpose all events for ratings and that check, look at how we have been directed so far, Banning a flag, Burning Churches, Civil rights coverage, Guns, Gay Rights, Taxes, and scandals in our very government beyond belief... NSA, IRS and the Supreme Court.

Turn off all the news channels. There isn't any real news out there anyway except the International, the Markets and the Weather. The rest is MSM propaganda.

Many believe that is has been nothing more than a "Fire Sale" the last Eight years. Looking at things they may just be correct. But that's just my opinion. All I ask is for people to see the underlying truth and weed out the hidden agendas that are brought to our doors.

And the "New" boss will be just like the "Old" boss. And with TPP, these elections will have fading, if any, relevance. The Supreme Court Legislates from the Bench; Congress does nothing; the President golfs. ISIS will go on creating the Caliphate; Putin will expand his geographic footprint.

Same #hit, different day. New Liar in the same worn out suit in the White Hut giving pointless speeches.
edit on 3-7-2015 by TonyS because: Highlight

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well said SG.
Divide and conquer-one of the oldest tricks in the book.
Never fails.

In this matrix/information age,it is more effective than ever.
We think we are super intelligent,the top all species with all our fancy technology,yet-
We are simple animals.
We behave in a very predictable manner,and always have.
Powerful interests know this,and exploit it at every chance they get.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
To: Tony S

I see how your coping with the current situation. I agree with everything you stated in your response sir. However People in power want you to react exactly in that manner. Your just added to another category and not a factor. Your views and opinion just don't matter to them and dropped out of the system. As long as people continue to run from this system in place they will keep on chasing you. The "New Boss" will be worse than the old. Count on that.

I just want people to stop taking these lies seriously and start holding these hacks accountable for their actions. I will still watch the news and groan at the BS, I believe in KNOWING your enemies. This is just the beginning. Tune in, weed out and start screaming while you still can... And thanks for your reply.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I was just glad to see someone else gets it. If you leave people alone they get along well mostly without issue.My grandma used to say "the more you stir s___ the more it stinks" Exactly what you were saying. Wise woman , my grandma. Shame it took so long for me to figure that out.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I was just glad to see someone else gets it. If you leave people alone they get along well mostly without issue.My grandma used to say "the more you stir s___ the more it stinks" Exactly what you were saying. Wise woman , my grandma. Shame it took so long for me to figure that out.

LOL, my grandparents were really hardcore. Grandpa didn't say much as he fought in WW2, he was suffering with things that happened to him. However my Grandma once said.." Those fancy fools in Washington talk out both ends and not worth the rope it would take to hang them.." Never forgot that.

top topics

join