It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Medicine & the Cancer Pandemic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: Pardon?
There's only her word for it.

First, did you watch?

I certainly did.
And I happily stick with what I've said.

Anyone can say anything about everything on the internet.
No recourse and no responsibility.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

First, did you watch?

And to use "first" properly.
Can you respond to the earlier requests I've made from you or are you just going to ignore them as you've done so far?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Can you respond to the earlier requests I've made from you or are you just going to ignore them as you've done so far?

Some posts are best responded to with no response. No response is better than responding in kind. Sometimes posts do not rise to the level of being against the terms and conditions, but they are rude nevertheless.

Here is an example:

Then and only then, I might take you seriously and change my easily formed opinion of you.

a reply to: Pardon?

The lady testified concerning her test result.

In the case of testimony, it is appropriate to assess a person’s credibility just as a jury does when they listen to witnesses.

In my opinion, there is a role for intuition in deciding who to believe.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Some posts are best responded to with no response. No response is better than responding in kind. Sometimes posts do not rise to the level of being against the terms and conditions, but they are rude nevertheless.

Here is an example:

Then and only then, I might take you seriously and change my easily formed opinion of you.

The lady testified concerning her test result.

In the case of testimony, it is appropriate to assess a person’s credibility just as a jury does when they listen to witnesses.

In my opinion, there is a role for intuition in deciding who to believe.

So what about the scientific links?
They've been ignored completely.
And yes, if you can refute them and come up with robust evidence rather than Youtube videos I may well change my opinion of you and the subject matter.

The lady testified on Youtube.
She's not in front of a grand jury.
And generally testimony needs to be verifiable (i.e. with back-up evidence) in a court to make it robust.

Can you see what's missing in your video?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yes well.. when everything you eat has added sugar and table salt added to it, it's going to cause problems, never mind the fact that bread as but one example extracts minerals and in particular magnesium your body will obviously break down, as magnesium in particular is responsible for about 300 processes. Without magnesium and calcium you're going to be royally farked. Guess what, most processed food doesn't contain it at all.. No Silica no Magnesium = Farked.

People are becoming so stupid, no offense, it's not your fault completely, it's just that people rely on the Govt for their valid info, and have become stupid by default.

anyways.... that's all folks..

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Yes well.. when everything you eat has added sugar and table salt added to it, it's going to cause problems, never mind the fact that bread as but one example extracts minerals and in particular magnesium your body will obviously break down, as magnesium in particular is responsible for about 300 processes. Without magnesium and calcium you're going to be royally farked. Guess what, most processed food doesn't contain it at all.. No Silica no Magnesium = Farked.

People are becoming so stupid, no offense, it's not your fault completely, it's just that people rely on the Govt for their valid info, and have become stupid by default.

anyways.... that's all folks..

Eating healthily is always good.

Magnesium is quite plentiful in most foods, it's very rarely needed as a supplement.
Unless you ONLY eat processed foods and no leafy ones at all that is.
And then I would think you'll have a bit more to consider than just your Mg levels.
www.nhs.uk...

Sorry, the NHS is directly run by the UK government.
Does that mean this is wrong and that you are right?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Thank God for YouTube. One has to be very discerning, but so what? It's better than watching mainstream television news.

I believe you have missed my point entirely.

You can see and hear the lady speak her truth on the YouTube video.

You are a person with an intuition.

In my opinion, there is a role for that intuition.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Please post links to websites you trust.

And do you have knowledge from your firsthand experience to share?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I don't know if I can add much useful info to this thread, but I just had to add this:

Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction:

I think the song applies to this thread. It feels like the modern medical "treatments" just feel like a Countdown to Extinction. I wonder what the world will be like in the next 100 years??? If it's even still around by then...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

When I was watching the video in the opening post, I kept thinking to myself that we're crazy that we've allowed ourselves to get to this point.

But I'm hopeful that things will be better in 100 years.

I'm impressed with the project that the host in the video, Ty Bollinger, who has lost so many family members to cancer, has taken upon himself. He's motivated.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Thank God for YouTube. One has to be very discerning, but so what? It's better than watching mainstream television news.

I believe you have missed my point entirely.

You can see and hear the lady speak her truth on the YouTube video.

You are a person with an intuition.

In my opinion, there is a role for that intuition.

I can understand why you rate YouTube so highly.
After all, how else could you become an expert in cancer in so short a time?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I do other things besides watch videos.

I get ideas from the videos for books to read.

I get ideas for contacts to send email inquiries to.

I get ideas for threads to start and then I learn from other members.

Of course, you're being sarcastic about me being an expert so I won't comment on that part.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Well, I have finally finished to watch the video. I can only discuss a few points because it's all talk and opinions, there's no data to analyze and in this day and age you cannot trust somebody simply because they are saying something, you have to go and do your own research. So I did.

The one point I agree with is with Dr. Connealy: we need to do more health promoting. This has become a big thing in the UK actually, especially with nurses, but I think a change of lifestyle should always be a priority, with doctors too. Having said that, I have witnessed doctors asking patients to loose weight and exercise and being asked for a drug instead... some people don't want to change anything, they just want a magic pill. But I believe the government should do more to teach children about healthy eating and should give youngsters free access to sports and activities. But, I admit that I have never lived in the US so I don't know how things are done over there.

Next is Dr. Goldberg, I have a big bone to pick with him. He said:

When my daddy was born in 1900, 1 in 33 Americans had cancer of any kind, shape, or form. When I was born in 1926, cancer was the tenth leading cause of death in children. Today it’s the first cause of death before accidents. What’s going on? There’s a holocaust. It’s not a question of ‘will I have cancer’? It’s a question of ‘When’?

I agree with the rates of cancer and I have researched extensively the last couple of days: according to US government data in 1900 1 in 25 Americans had cancer and in 2011 1 in 4. But he doesn't explain why, and there is a very simple explanation for that: people are living longer. In 1900 the average life expectancy was 50 whilst in 2011 was 78. The majority of cancers occur in the elderly, the median age for cancer diagnosis is 65. Here is the link for the data: seer.cancer.gov...

Also cancer in 2015 is NOT the leading cause of deaths in children: according to the American Cancer society cancer is the 4th cause of deaths in people aged 1 to 19.

The video is misleading, it's only telling half truths which can be analyzed easily with public data.

Before I comment about other parts of the video, I need to research what they say and who they are.

US: all cancer rates per year per age (from the link above).

UK: all cancer rates per year per age (from Cancer Research UK)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I do other things besides watch videos.

I get ideas from the videos for books to read.

I get ideas for contacts to send email inquiries to.

I get ideas for threads to start and then I learn from other members.

Of course, you're being sarcastic about me being an expert so I won't comment on that part.

How do you qualify what you're learning?
How do you know what you're reading is applicable to your "research".
How do you measure your "research".
You know, how do you know you're not leading yourself down a blind alley?

A few stars from members of a conspiracy forum is not recognised in the research field for obvious reasons.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join