It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob of 50 (black) Teens Ransack Macon Walmart.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I also live in a diverse once peaceful neighborhood and it is getting so bad we are going to move into a non diverse neighborhood. The makeup of our neighborhood used to be 60% white.....30% Mexican.......10% Black.

It is what it is......I am just saying what many are thinking.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Race is brought up when there's an agenda to push or ratings to grab.

How many times are we going to beat that horse? I don't think there's a lot left to hit....

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
While ABC is a lot of more objective, they *do* leave out the race of those involved.

Would they have mentioned race is it was a group of white kids?

If the title was "White Georgia Teens Ransack a Walmart Caught on Video" or "White Mob Swarms Georgia Walmart to See ‘How Much Damage’ They Could Do", wouldn't a lot of people be asking, "What does their race have to do with it??? It sounds like they're trying to say white kids are a problem! That's racist!"

I'd bet a years pay they would be... But when it's black, they think it should be mentioned... I can only guess to "prove" something.

Good thread!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

WSB did not mention race, but the video clearly showed it.

Most of the Google search results did not mentioned race, either, only right wing sites and blogs.

a reply to: TinkerHaus

Why make it about race if it's unnecessary? Some people have said "it only matters when it's white on black violence," but does that mean it's ok to bring race into it just because no one has yet?

What's the point in doing it? And why did I add it to my thread title. That's the point I'm making.
edit on 3-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Exactly.

If it was a white mob I imagine ABC would NOT have stated the race either. But would Breitbart have stated race? I doubt it, only when the suspects are black.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Why can't some conservatives see that everyone is an individual. All these idiots made a decision that effects their own lives.

Why do they love to blame an entire group of people for the actions of a few?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

True, there's an agenda to everything.

Where's the agenda here in seemingly only right wing sites and blogs making this about race? Some might say because when it's white on black race is mentioned to further fan the flames (which it's only sometimes mentioned), and since race isn't mentioned in an instance like this *someone* has to make it about race to keep the fire stoked.

Corporate masters pulling the strings at their finest.(?)

What's the agenda, continuous racial discord on ALL sides and by ALL parties?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Race is brought up when there's an agenda to push or ratings to grab.

How many times are we going to beat that horse? I don't think there's a lot left to hit....

You are right......TPTB use race and many other things to divide it is right out of the progressives playbook to use these tactics.......That being said anyone with a shred of common sense can see this is a cultural issue. How often do you hear about 50 Mexicans tearing apart a Walmart or group attacking other races.........
edit on 3-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Could well be.

Could be as simple as "race sold airtime last week, let's try it again."

A thread on that could go on for ages.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Gothmog

WSB did not mention race, but the video clearly showed it.

Most of the Google search results did not mentioned race, either, only right wing sites and blogs.

Why make it about race if it's unnecessary? Some people have said "it only matters when it's white on black violence," but does that mean it's ok to bring race into it just because no one has yet?

Wait you may be right. As at the time I saw the caption under the Wal-Mart video. It is likely the newsperson did not state it. I apologize.

What's the point in doing it? And why did I add it to my thread title. That's the point I'm making.

I can assure you most did. Did they pull it later ? I cant say. I live here.

Wait you may be right. As at the time I saw the caption under the Wal-Mart video. It is likely the newsperson did not state it. I apologize.
edit on 3-7-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: krosnos
Why can't some conservatives see that everyone is an individual. All these idiots made a decision that effects their own lives.

Why do they love to blame an entire group of people for the actions of a few?

To deny that the mob mentality with the black youth is an issue is all about people trying to be politically correct......

Ferguson, Boston, This instance, the black mobs of teens running around beating up people for sport, the instance in the walmart parking lots....etc etc

it goes on and on.....

It has NOTHING to do with racism when youre calling a spade a spade..........How many roving bands of white people , or any other race here in the US, do you see going around attacking random people and ransacking places?

Im not a racist, not even close.......

But to deny the problem means that it will never be fixed.......

Flame on IDGAF
edit on 7/3/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Could well be.

Could be as simple as "race sold airtime last week, let's try it again."

A thread on that could go on for ages.

Indeed.

Manufactured outrage that fits in with the business model and viewer/reader base.
edit on 3-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So....If I'm understanding your OP its not important to know the race of the perps; its just another terrible crime. Its prejudicial and racist to focus on the race of the perps.

So...if we ignore the racial component, its not a gang of black youth...its just a gang of youth. KInda like if I'm standing in front of you and cover my eyes and say..."If I can't see you, you can't see me!"

Yea....that's going to work.

But, hey....whatever. I'd just like to be a fly on the wall at a South Chicago High School when the teacher asks, "Hey Jamal, tell the class what you did over summer vacation".

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

BECAUSE they are white, this is "racial" but not "racist," and is justifiable blow back for the way black people are treated.

You should remind him, that it was Black Africans who captured the black slaves in Africa during tribal wars and sold their prisoners to the White man.

Neither white or black men or women have clean hands when it comes to racism or slavery.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

I agree with you 100%. Who cares if multi-billion dollar corporation Walmart (that has treated their employees like slave laborers for decades) gets trashed and robbed? I don't, and I'm glad somebody rips them off for a change.

I could care less what happens to Walmart, but the shoppers have a right to shop without being terrorized—by anyone.

That's why I no longer shop there. Got sick of being terrorized by all the idiot shoppers there.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Bunch of young un educated kids, too bad color has to get thrown around, good to see the same people making there usual excuses.

Man that liberal media is so evil lol

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Bunch of young un educated kids, too bad color has to get thrown around, good to see the same people making there usual excuses.

Man that liberal media is so evil lol

What excuse?

Calling a spade a spade? Since when was that a bad thing?

They have no issue making it "white cop shoots black man"

So when its a band of black youth ransacking a place, which is CLEARLY an issue given the riots, the groups of them attacking people as a game........

If you dont identify the issue you cant fix it......

Its not racist to tell the truth........

I find it more racist to ignore it exists and do nothing
edit on 7/3/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: krosnos
Waiting to see how conservatives use these kids as representatives of the entire black youth.

Always the same thing said "I am not racist but.." or "I know or talked with a black person so that makes what I am about to say OK.."

It is all about percentages......That is why this is a cultural issue not a race issue. Would you agree with that?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I see poor people you see colour to prove your point, poor people do dumb # all the time, all around the world.

Liberal and conservative media use the same tricks to sell more crap, no need to pretend its not true.

More excuses plz.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Race is brought up when there's an agenda to push or ratings to grab. How many times are we going to beat that horse? I don't think there's a lot left to hit....

People don't seem to understand that. Knuckle heads are knuckle heads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join