It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with "window"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Must be a short coming in filtering of input or other code here. Or just to for the heck of it.

Know of any other sides that the word can't be entered despite Javascript being used on those sites?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It would seem that if it was some filtering thing that it could be replaced by windw or something like that rather than _.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Normally the HTML script tag is not allowed in user input because it would allow rogue Javascript code or files to be executed.

A system could have it's own keyword that does some special operation but then filtering would be implemented to control how it is used also, such as user type, etc if it can be trigger by input.

I suppose it could be a remark about someone's opinion of Microsoft and the name of their OS.

edit:

_javascript ... me too

edit on 7/3/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/3/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
It would seem that if it was some filtering thing that it could be replaced by windw or something like that rather than _.

I'm fairly convinced that it's actually a typo in the code somewhere; window. is probably meant to be replaced with _window, in the same way that javascript is replaced with _javascript.
edit on 4-7-2015 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join