It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conquering Reality--Life Goals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Before this life began, there was another.

Before you incarnated into flesh, you subsided within an energetic realm.

Although here you live for eight decades or more, longer you existed in that world of spirit. And while here you reside for the present moment, that other realm is your true home.

Unto this world you came for a purpose. Into this reality you incarnated for a reason.

Before sending you into this realm, the designers of your life set for you tasks. They provided lessons you should learn and objectives you should reach, and expect you to complete that work before coming back.

The selective amnesia we experience upon incarnating in form doesn't prevent us from serendipitously or knowingly moving towards those life goals. The circumstances of our reality nudge and propel us towards those aims--even if we don't recognize it happening at the time.

By the time you reach adulthood you should have an inkling of the purpose for which you incarnated. Upon attaining maturity the coincidences in your life should have reached such critical mass that they leave scant doubt about your objectives in this life.

So out with it, ATS. Why did you (do you think) you incarnated for this lifetime?

What are you here to accomplish? What have you come to learn?

Years ago in the depths of meditation I had an experience so moving it brought me to tears. I had a vision of swirling clouds collected en masse--a wall of misty fog that obscured my inner vision. Then I heard words repeating over and over, "You're here to be a writer, you're here to be a writer..."

On and on it went--so powerful that I arose laughing and crying at the same time, tears streaming down my cheeks.

That's my experience, ATS. I'm here to be a writer--my first two books are currently being published, my third is in final draft.

So why have you come into this world? What's your real purpose, and what are the conditions precedent for you to conquer your own private reality?
edit on 3-7-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

I am here to change the face of a World.

Exploring the very essence of everything is but my first step, and the reason why I am versed in science. For me science is the ship upon which I sail reality. But my ultimate goal is to wake people up with something so great that it will make them gape in wonder.

Yes, I am a dreamer. But then, only dreamers can change realities.

edit on 3-7-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I am here to change the face of a World.

Exploring the very essence of everything is but my first step, and the reason why I am versed in science. For me science is the ship upon which I sail reality. But my ultimate goal is to wake people up with something so great that it will make them gape in wonder.

Love this post, and agree with your last line entirely. Only dreamers can change realities--

Everyone should remember that in full, and never let anyone steal it away.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Due to the fact that every world running parallel to this one will be terminated by YHWH over the following 1010 years, it is my task to map all star gates (monolithic stone circles) throughout Cornwall, UK.

When the false rapture occurs soon, all spiritual worlds with stone circle replicas will be gateways into this world.

All of the rephaim (daemons) have the ability to roam the spiritual world. In other words, they reside 'outside the grid'. They have all witnessed their prison Tartarus and know how horrific it feels down there. Many of them want out and the only way they can be saved is through the Blood of Jesus Christ.

However, the stone circles are all guarded by evil spirits. Notice in the following picture of Merry Maidens in Cornwall, UK how the grass is dead inside the 'portal' and alive outside the perimeter.

Well hey, if one has already witnessed all 4 hells and many giants (rephaim) are getting ready for the final battle with their backs against the wall with the black shadow of Lucifer approaching them for their treachery, someone has to help them back into the love of Jesus Christ.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

This post is pretty much made of pure awesome.

No idea if you're serious or trolling, but please write a book. You'd have an audience in me.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
This post is pretty much made of pure awesome.

No idea if you're serious or trolling, but please write a book. You'd have an audience in me.

Well, back in 2005 i had a vision of Tartarus. Eventually, in 2008 i decided to write it and posted it on the internet.

Later a guy inquired, can they put it on their site so i said 'yes, ok, np. Here you go'. Then later i found out that the guy was an angel who verified that the story was very close to what it is like down there in the angel prison. i initially thought that the vision was of Revelation 16:10 when the sky goes black. Little did i realise that it was my homeland and where i will end up, classed as a traitor amongst my own kind for repenting.

Christians cannot troll. It is against our religion.
edit on 3-7-2015 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Due to the fact that every world running parallel to this one will be terminated by YHWH over the following 1010 years, it is my task to map all star gates (monolithic stone circles) throughout Cornwall, UK.

You shall know them by their fruit, and yahweh gives rotten fruit.

Many people are following this destructive spirit who seeks domination and to be exalted among the nations and worshipped as God himself - the great deception.

yahweh will never be His Father , Elyon - The Merciful Father of Heaven, The Highest. He will always be a lesser god even if he deceives the entire world and Deuteronomy 32:8-9 and Psalms 89:6 written by his own followers admit this fact.

It's better to believe in Love, for God is Love; not yahweh, he is only a rebellious son.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
@arpgme
Yahweh only gives the truth to those who can be trusted.

i agree, judge a person by the fruit they bare. However, if they predict the future stating that a major event will occur in Sept/Oct 2015 back in Jan 2015 and state that an ATS thread devoted to end-of-the-world events in 2014 will result in nothing, does anyone listen to their truthful fruits ?

Answer: No. No one on ATS listened even before the climax date of JADE HELM was known to be Sept/Oct 2015.

YHWH has left America to its own devices seeing that the Supreme Court gave Him the proverbial finger on gay marriage day.

Then with His protection gone, the fire elementals were let lose. One of them struck the gay rally in Taiwan.
edit on 3-7-2015 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Only Dreamers create reality, the non-Dreamer follows the "others" realty.

I came here to overcome the pain, o wait...I came to experience the pain of leaving the womb, ageing, senility. and even worse...tooth pain.
I came here to call out the demiurge jehova, Pauline Christianity...and maybe throw love at Draco-Reptilians.

But lifes great.

Nothing beats hearing a young childs laughter, the wind through the trees, the Suns rays on my back, a quite moment with my lover-friend-wife. My fingers running up some scales on my keyboards. The World dances and sings daily.

edit on 3-7-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: ...

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yahweh only gives the truth to those who can be trusted

Yahweh is the Great Deceiver...a blood lust lesser god who would take the firstborn.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Yahweh is the Great Deceiver...a blood lust lesser god who would take the firstborn.

Lol

If he is a lesser god, then how come the greater gods cannot take him down ?

It seems the greater gods are weaker than i thought.

And what do the greater gods do ? oh they get their own back by picking on Yahweh's mortals with the use of Hitler and Stalin et al. Oh what bully boys the greater gods are these days.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

YHWH has left America to its own devices seeing that the Supreme Court gave Him the proverbial finger on gay marriage day.

So you admit that yahweh does not believe in Freedom of Religion. He does not believe in Equality - God's Law - to do unto others as you would have them do to you.

If he is a lesser god, then how come the greater gods cannot take him down ?

It seems the greater gods are weaker than i thought.

Ah. So you admit that you believe in power over Love just like certain world leaders.

Just because God has not destroyed yahweh out of his infinite love and patience for his rebellious son, does not mean that yahweh is stronger; and yes, yahweh may have a lot of power in this physical world but God is ruler of another Kingdom , Heaven, and one day His Kingdom will be on Earth as in Heaven, and yahweh's rule will be no more but the world will be ruled by Peace, Mercy, Love instead of the wrathful, jealous, war god yahweh.

When the devil offers you power in the kingdoms of the world, it's better to say "No!", no matter how tempting.

By the way, Hitler was of yahweh, you are not tricking anyone. Hitler believed in war, revenge, wrath, "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" a teaching of yahweh, and he rejected the teachings of The Merciful Father in Heaven who says to love, forgive, bless and not curse. Yahweh claimed the Jews were his people but then caused them to suffer out of his own pride, he did this in the Old Testament so it's not surprising that Hitler would be of the same destructive spirit of the yahweh the deceiver.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Tristran:
Yahweh only gives the truth to those who can be trusted

TheConstruKctionofLight: Yahweh is the Great Deceiver...a blood lust lesser god who would take the firstborn.

Any advanced being that proclaims itself to be the Absolute is not telling the truth and has a different agenda. Hoodwinking the human. God has not appeared in physical form other than expressing itself as its creations (not as an omnificent physical overlord).

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

My meaning is to change the ways of the past and open the door to the future order of my people. Liberator or destroyer depends on who you are.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

make what gape? pockets become empty from greed to harness the technology for profit, mouths indeed is the logical leap... but what does one hope to fill those with while they hang open? what about the other orifices that could also be "agape".

do no force us to make such leaps to the standard assumption of mouth, if it possibly means anything that is also a container to be filled.

If you do not understand this? empty your cup.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
So you admit that yahweh does not believe in Freedom of Religion. He does not believe in Equality - God's Law - to do unto others as you would have them do to you.

Well, there is no freedom when it comes down to survival and common sense. If you have witnessed what it truly 'feels' like in hell, then Yahweh is a lot better than that place where 'infinite' pain becomes reality.

Anyway, if Yahweh, knows your every desire and your perfect job, then if a person works for Him then everyday is Heaven on earth.

Just because God has not destroyed yahweh out of his infinite love and patience for his rebellious son, does not mean that yahweh is stronger; and yes, yahweh may have a lot of power in this physical world but God is ruler of another Kingdom , Heaven, and one day His Kingdom will be on Earth as in Heaven, and yahweh's rule will be no more but the world will be ruled by Peace, Mercy, Love instead of the wrathful, jealous, war god yahweh.

How many gods are there ? Or how many names are there ? Elohim ?

It seems our argument is getting closer to the film 'Tron Legacy' where Flynn (YHWH) creates C.L.U (LUCifer) and one day men and women enter their computer world and they don't know where they emerged from. Flynn's son who is probably Jesus gets sucked into the 'grid'.

By the way, Hitler was of yahweh, you are not tricking anyone. Hitler believed in war, revenge, wrath

i wasn't tricking anyone. Every mortal can lie. Bush jnr said he was a Christian and wiped out 1 million Iraqi's through war and sanctions.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: arpgme

Well, there is no freedom when it comes down to survival and common sense. If you have witnessed what it truly 'feels' like in hell, then Yahweh is a lot better than that place where 'infinite' pain becomes reality.

Anyway, if Yahweh, knows your every desire and your perfect job, then if a person works for Him then everyday is Heaven on earth.

How many gods are there ? Or how many names are there ? Elohim ?

It seems our argument is getting closer to the film 'Tron Legacy' where Flynn (YHWH) creates C.L.U (LUCifer) and one day men and women enter their computer world and they don't know where they emerged from. Flynn's son who is probably Jesus gets sucked into the 'grid'.

By the way, Hitler was of yahweh, you are not tricking anyone. Hitler believed in war, revenge, wrath

i wasn't tricking anyone. Every mortal can lie. Bush jnr said he was a Christian and wiped out 1 million Iraqi's through war and sanctions.

and every immortal is slow to see their very bonds, transform into puppet strings.

top topics

join