It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Person Dies of Measles in U.S. Since 2003

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: SubTruth

...except, for the umpteenth time, the reports in VAERS are not verified.

Do you honestly take a source seriously that claims vaccines can turn you into The Incredible Hulk?

A simple yes/no will suffice.

Still no answers to my questions regarding your claims...

And for the umpteenth time I know..........I GET IT. Sorry I did not mean to yell..........Deaths are certified and like I said before you are right about non death data.......

Doctors are not just going to jump to the conclusion unless warranted.......They need to certify the death.
edit on 5-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Look I get the point.....I really do and you are correct. Big picture even if 20% of these deaths were caused by allergic reactions........

Any evidence that 20% of the deaths were attributable to an allergic reaction?

Doctors are not just going to blame a vaccine without good merit
Actually, some do. Mercola for example. But can you provides some examples of reports from doctors in the database which "blame a vaccine" for a death?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I made my argument in the previous posts and links....I am not going to argue the same exact point with 3 members. I used the term even if........That means it is not a hard stat......Get it.

I will add the database non death related info is questionable at best.......However deaths are certified and doctor reported.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

That means it is not a hard stat......Get it.

I do get it.
You made it up.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No, I mean the WHO and the Ebola vaccination.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That means it is not a hard stat......Get it.

I do get it.
You made it up.

Ya......That is the exact point I just made Sherlock............Even if.......Means it is not a fact. Argh......now you have me arguing with 3 of ya.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

No, I mean the WHO and the Ebola vaccination.

Could you clarify what you mean further.......

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Listen if it turns out anyone can just report a death to this database my argument is lost.......If only doctors can report deaths to this database my argument is sound.

I am trying to figure this out myself..........

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

One page back

originally posted by: SubTruth

Once again, I give you the World Health Organization fact sheets on the Measles. Their only agenda is to prevent illness and/or death.

During 2000-2013, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 15.6 million deaths making measles vaccine one of the best buys in public health.

The who's only agenda is to prevent illness and death.......I disagree and can prove what I am saying. During the Ebola scare did they try the new vaccine over in Africa they waited until it reached a 1st world country.

Wasn't sure what you meant here.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

If only doctors can reports deaths to this database my argument is sound.

Not unless the death can be attributed to the vaccine.

Can you provides some examples of reports from doctors in the database which "blame a vaccine" for a death?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If only doctors can reports deaths to this database my argument is sound.

Not unless the death can be attributed to the vaccine.

Can you provides some examples of reports from doctors in the database which "blame a vaccine" for a death?

Ya this is another mitigating factor in my argument..........I am giving the doctors some benefit of the doubt that they are making the right call on the cause of death.......Hence the 20% bit.........

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

One page back

originally posted by: SubTruth

Once again, I give you the World Health Organization fact sheets on the Measles. Their only agenda is to prevent illness and/or death.

During 2000-2013, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 15.6 million deaths making measles vaccine one of the best buys in public health.

The who's only agenda is to prevent illness and death.......I disagree and can prove what I am saying. During the Ebola scare did they try the new vaccine over in Africa they waited until it reached a 1st world country.

Wasn't sure what you meant here.

During the last Ebola scare the vaccine was only used once the virus reached a 1st world country. If the WHO really cared about overall health and lives it would have been used much earlier.......The whole truth might never come out on this one......It would make a great documentary.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If the WHO really cared about overall health and lives it would have been used much earlier

How many doses were available?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ever seen a train wreck happening online? I have reading the last few pages.

Oh and please let it be true a vaccine can turn me into the hulk....

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

If the WHO really cared about overall health and lives it would have been used much earlier

How many doses were available?

Like I posted above......I think the facts will never come out on this. But from what I witnessed when cases started happening in the US low and behold we have a vaccine.......And the number of doses really does not matter.

Are US lives more valuable than African lives.......See the logic about dose amounts. Personally I think they had a bunch of them......And they went to westerners only from the looks of it......Am I wrong?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Ever seen a train wreck happening online? I have reading the last few pages.

Oh and please let it be true a vaccine can turn me into the hulk....

Anything to add to the debate or are just looking to derail the debate that is on topic to what the OP posted?

Bottom line my argument is not 100% sound......Mitigating circumstances could make me lose this argument all together. But I am willing to look at all the sides and use the information to form a personal truth that is in line with the facts.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

But from what I witnessed when cases started happening in the US low and behold we have a vaccine
I guess you aren't aware that various vaccines have been under development for a while. I guess you aren't aware that they are all, still, in experimental stages.

And the number of doses really does not matter.
Actually, it does. A handful of doses really wouldn't help the situation.

Are US lives more valuable than African lives.......See the logic about dose amounts.
No. And I don't see much logic.

Personally I think they had a bunch of them
Fair enough. Similar to your guesses about the VAERS database?

edit on 7/5/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Bottom line is we do not know enough about the Ebola vaccine use or dose amounts to make a 100% conclusion. My belief is they would have never used them if it stayed in Africa.

Also as I have stated before.....Deaths are certified by a doctor and doctors determine the cause of death. The deaths reported to this database are very different from the other data.

Now like I said before if only doctors can report deaths to this database my points are sound.........YA this is a if.......PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT 'IF" means. My argument would fall apart if anyone could report deaths to this database.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join