It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everything kept on file?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Firstly, this is just a question. I have no idea of the answer so just throwing out there.

Secondly, I'd just like to expand on that question in the title. What I actually mean is, is all information (UFO's, government cover-ups, crop circles, the Truth and so on and so forth) available electronically somewhere? As opposed to kept under lock and key on paper only. My theory, and it's just that, a theory, is that TPTB (an acronym I've only just learned!) would never let themselves be hacked and have their dodgy dealings/cover-ups/etc exposed.

Thirdly, and lastly, apologies if this topic has been covered already.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Is everything kept on file?, page 1 - Above Top Secret
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1073699/pg1
2 hours ago - 1 post - ‎1 author
As opposed to kept under lock and key on paper only. My theory, and it's just that, a theory, is that TPTB (an acronym I've only just learned!) ...

Its on the net already so yes .

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I can only assume it is online.

This would explain a lot of the information wikileaks has supposedly gotten hold of.

Also any emails and attatchments must be online so yes I would guess it's out thre somewhere.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I just copied the OPs title and got Google to take a look , yes its out there . The above is from a google search

edit on 3-7-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I replied to you by mistake, should have been to the op.

What is a little strange is that the post went up 13 minutes ago yet your google search says 2 hours?

Hmmmmm........

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Showing results for a reply to: hutch622 I can only assume it is online. This would explain a lot of the information wikileaks has supposedly gotten hold of. Also any emails and attachments must be online so yes I would guess it's out thre somewhere.
Search instead for a reply to: hutch622 I can only assume it is online. This would explain a lot of the information wikileaks has supposedly gotten hold of. Also any emails and attatchments must be online so yes I would guess it's out thre somewhere.

Your reply to me , scary really .

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

What is a little strange is that the post went up 13 minutes ago yet your google search says 2 hours?

I noticed that as well .

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The more secret information is the more valuable it is, thus the more it needs a backup for the future.

Which leads to an ironic twist. I doubt it is available via the net though.

top topics

join