It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby found tangled up in barbed wire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I was not able to put this in general breaking news but this news story makes me angry and I feel like ranting so this must be the place for it. This morning they found an 11 month old baby in a ditch tangled up in barbed wire. It had been on all of my local news channels and it is disgusting. Here are the links to two of the articles

www.kcentv.com...

www.kxxv.com...

This upsets me for many reasons. This is another case that could have been prevented by cps but wasn't. It amazes me the things parents are actually getting away with these days. In one of the articles it states that police do not know if drugs or alcohol was involved. Well, that's a no brainer. What person in their right mind would leave a baby in a bar ditch because they thought someone was following them?? Loving parents are having their children taken taken away every day for mundane reasons while this couple that had a history of drugs and violence are allowed to let this happen. That poor baby was left there in the heat in the middle of nowhere. They estimate the baby was left between 5 and 5:30am. The authorities got called around 9am (approximately) about an abandoned vehicle. They didn't find the poor thing until 11:00. The little boy must have had God with him. With all the heat, tall grass possibly hiding snakes, and the barbed wire many things could have gone wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm not even going to go near those links because these kind of stories get me so ### angry. Some people make me sick to my stomach.

If you're going to do drugs then don't make babies. Simple as that. Pure selfishness.

a reply to: angelmarie

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I made the mistake of clicking on the links. The first doesn't work, by the way. I'm not a violent person but that is one thing that will set me off-somebody mistreating kids in any way. Damn that pisses me off.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
That's odd it worked earlier. The first link has more info like what the neighbors had to say about it.

www.kcentv.com...

a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

That one worked. The guy's story doesn't sound right. He took off, got lost, and found a guy in the woods and got a ride back? Then the baby was a quarter mile away from where he left it? I don't see that happening. I think he put the baby there.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yes I believed the whole story to be fishy. Like one article says they called the mother and she believed her husband was supposed to take the baby to daycare. Seems a bit early in the morning for that, I don't know my babies are grown and I was lucky enough not to need daycare. But then this neighbor says they got into an argument and he took off with the baby so she and the mother went to search for him. I saw it on the news again today and they have video of the neighbor and the house the baby lived in. It didn't look like a great place to be. There were beer cans, trash and even a traffic cone in a kiddie pool. My husband had me tape it for him so he can see what happened at lunchtime. If it's not against the rules I can take pics of my tv screen. a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I don't think it's against the rules. I never saw anything that said you couldn't.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well here they are, hope this works it's been awhile

There's even a beer can under the kiddie pool I didn't notice until now. Poor little man.

a reply to: Skid Mark

edit on 3-7-2015 by angelmarie because: Duplicate pic

edit on 3-7-2015 by angelmarie because: Duplicate pic

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Even the title of this thread made me feel upset.

I propose to our mod overlords that gruesome and heartbreaking threads be given some standard title so we don't even get the picture in our head of what happened. So your thread could be called "Caution: Gruesome and heartbreaking". That way I wouldn't have a clue what was inside the thread, and wouldn't click it.

This way I wouldn't have the image of a baby in barbwire for the rest of the day.

People are awful and disgusting.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I didn't think about that sorry. I guess I was being concerned about getting the title accurate. I normally pass over all the sad news media. I have told my husband many times that these stories are only there to promote mass sadness. This one just made me go what????? Why????? I can honestly say this tiny town is no longer peaceful and quiet. a reply to: MojaveBurning

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
I'm not even going to go near those links because these kind of stories get me so ### angry. Some people make me sick to my stomach.

If you're going to do drugs then don't make babies. Simple as that. Pure selfishness.

Things like this are the reason I will support the government when they push for licenses for parenthood. It will happen someday.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Our community has experienced some baby related tragedies lately too.

www.krcrtv.com... 06438&comment_id=763065993806438&offset=0&total_comments=7#f3e5453b3

www.redding.com...

So tragic, babies can not defend themselves. The first link just happened a couple of days ago, so we dont know any details. So sad.
edit on 3-7-2015 by misskat1 because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That is outrageous and exactly the type of stuff that pisses me off. They couldn't put an amber alert because of not enough information?

And the people who had the baby in the motel room. That is sick! Maybe people need to be screened before they can have a baby.

a reply to: misskat1

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That kid's for sure going to grow up into a hardcore wrestler!

edit on 3-7-2015 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

top topics

join