posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:30 PM
Self-Driving cars? Are you serious? Or maybe you mean: cars driven remotely by someone who's outside of the car itself!
That is the real question! But for an appropriate answer, the people who where together in the car with Gianluca Buonanno yesterday could provide
some. For example:
1) Was Buonanno actually capable of turning the steering wheel?
2) Did the brakes work?
3) Did other security feature function?
4) Did the car suddenly start driving itself straight towards an obstacle?
5) Where's the other car it crashed against?
6) What was AISI doing at that exact moment?
7) An MEP without escorting guards and security personnel? That happened to Biagi more than 10 years ago!