It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I changed my avatar, how "PC" is ATS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
as long as you don't put it on a government building that's supposed to represent everyone equally cool.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
So much idiotic bs about this damm flag, I wanted to see if ATS would allow it as an avatar. Or is it really just like everywhere else?

Disclaimer>> I am not racist or prejudice in any way, the only color I see is green..

Flame on I can take it..

Mohamed and a few swastikas should really get people riled up.

If you want to use it. who cares.

if the government wants to fly it over official buildings. then there's a problem.

There shouldn't be a problem. If a STATE government decides to fly a flag you don't like...vote the people out who decided to fly it. The FEDERAL government, I agree, shouldn't fly it. But the STATE...that would be just fine by me. And if the people vote them out and take it down...that is fine by me also. The STATE is about the people in that state. If they want a flag to fly, who the hell are you to decide it is wrong for them?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
its kinda like this:

If my name was Kevin Keith Kessler, Could I wear a t-shirt with my initials on it? Without fear of somebody mistakingly thinking I supported the KKK?

Or would the PC police lock me up?

edit on R092015-07-03T20:09:02-05:00k097Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Maybe he didn't care then but does now?

And why would he care now?????

I'm sorry but this is none of your business.

Either you support freedom either you don't. No double standards.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

originally posted by: Kali74

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Maybe he didn't care then but does now?

And why would he care now?????

I'm sorry but this is none of your business.

Either you support freedom either you don't. No double standards.

If you read my other responses to that poster, you will see it was a redundant question. I was saying the PC is why he cares now.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think the media/government knows how to manipulate the American people. The Rebel flag is getting the same treatment as AR-15's, hi-capacity magazines. We could debate if the actual attack that brings these subjects into the homes of the masses is put there by some covert group of government. Why the Confederate flag you ask? With what is coming up (Jade Helm, martial law), you (the powers that be) chop away at whatever unites people. There are large numbers of "good ole boys" that this flag means something to, this may be their equiveilent to ISIS' black flag.
I'm not southern, I'm not a good ole boy and I'm not racist, but I'm 100% behind this flag. It won't be long before the American people will need THEIR OWN flag to fly to oppose the ones ruling this country. I respect the men and women following orders in the military, but soon they will have to decide which side they are fighting for, the American government or the American people....

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That is fine, I wonder if they would allow this one...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yeah except you don't know that for sure. I am not a super-scientist-doctor or whatever, but I AM a human being with a brain and skills of observation. Maybe PC did it, but I checked and you are not him. Maybe the removal of the flag got him thinking about having a symbol of what some people think is oppression is bothersome to him. Heck maybe it was an amazing coincidence.

Point being...stop...you don't know why he did it and it doesn't matter anyway

As far as being a "different car" due to the removal of a flag...Did the car's functionality suddenly change? Did he lose or gain horsepower due to its removal? Does changing the oil filter make it a different car? It should by your theory. A part that was there before is gone now.

And I am really glad you got to see how little people care over your attempt to shock us with a confed flag

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

That ISIS dildo flag should be next!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero

Yeah except you don't know that for sure. I am not a super-scientist-doctor or whatever, but I AM a human being with a brain and skills of observation. Maybe PC did it, but I checked and you are not him. Maybe the removal of the flag got him thinking about having a symbol of what some people think is oppression is bothersome to him. Heck maybe it was an amazing coincidence.

Point being...stop...you don't know why he did it and it doesn't matter anyway

As far as being a "different car" due to the removal of a flag...Did the car's functionality suddenly change? Did he lose or gain horsepower due to its removal? Does changing the oil filter make it a different car? It should by your theory. A part that was there before is gone now.

And I am really glad you got to see how little people care over your attempt to shock us with a confed flag

Well itgot 22 flags and alot of stars so maybe people care a lirle more than you think. Ya think?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I never really thought about if my avatar was offensive. I guess if you are anti-National Bank or pro-Aaron Burr, it my piss you off. I just think that good ole Hamilton is giving you his "I'm too sexy to be the Executive" look.

Granted, being born in Nevis, Alex never could have been President.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
A mod has one on their avatar so it would appear that it's ok. In fact several people have it.

You rang?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I change my avatar to the prophet DOC and only one person mentioned it .

David Allan Coe. One of the last great "Screw you, Nashville" country musicians left in the industry.

(post by JUhrman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Lol, apparently posting the history of the confederate flag in 1861 and 1960 violates the T&C of ATS?

I basically posted an excerpt of the cornerstone speech and a few pics from the 60s in the US, I have no idea how does that violate T&C

I think a few people in the US have some difficulties to look at the past of their country with honesty. They prefer not be reminded it...

Kind of hypocritical to claim that it's OK to post the flag because freedom of expression, but not to post the flag's history...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I may not have made my point clear. I mean that they sure didn't seem to care hat you made your edgy attempt. And congratulations on your stars and flags. I imagine they help a lot.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
F*CK PC! If people are offended then get the hell out of the Western world...and the Western end of cyberspace! This place should be free to say and question all and everything, the truth is the truth and there should be no fear of the truth. At the same time, who is anyone to stop another voicing their opinion? Displaying support for something...avatar or otherwise?....If we start smashing people for what they say and believe then that's a slippery slope and I said this 20 years ago here in the UK, be careful what you support and back, because that's 0.1% of the real agenda that these globalist psychopaths have in place for (insert name of idiotic PC legislation/policy/law). I say to be against the establishment it should be mandatory to be UNPC...including avatars!
edit on 7-7-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join