It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I changed my avatar, how "PC" is ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I change my avatar to the prophet DOC and only one person mentioned it .

who is prophet DOC?

I noticed as soon as you did, because your other avatar seemed like so cool and comforting to me, with at the same time an eye to snipe something or someone.. Now you're a bit more grisly, but in a pirate or rebel kind of way..

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Attention grab much?

But its anonymous attention, so does it really count?

So true. So does your anonymous PC test really count?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Attention grab much?

But its anonymous attention, so does it really count?

So true. So does your anonymous PC test really count?

It would if ATS did not allow it.
But since they do, probably not.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I change my avatar to the prophet DOC and only one person mentioned it .

No one ever mentioned my other avatar, so at least one person mentioned yours.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You should use this one.

edit on 2-7-2015 by Lysergic because: whoa that was a big gay flag

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That flag looks like a new gay Russian revolution.. Really Hammer it to the man.. And that sick, Sickle..

Lol hahaha...

I'm so terrible.
edit on 2-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Dang that is one ugly flag lol..

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Everytime you fly that flag, the terrorists have won.

Sounds like a drinking game.

Every time someone flies that flag, you can have one.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Flame on I can take it..

Your avatar looks OK to me.
edit on 3-7-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Your avatar is sooo last week. You should try the one below. can't please everyone, so might as well offend everyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Same here OP, except mine has Early Cuyler with it so its double redneck.......

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Your avatar is sooo last week. You should try the one below. can't please everyone, so might as well offend everyone.

I would unirinically support this as the new confederate flag.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't offend gays nor jews.

Actually I'm pretty sure the only offended ones would be the ones supporting the confederate flag for being associated with jews and gays.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I bet the sale of confederate flags in the last few weeks has gone ballistic. There are folks out there making a truck-load of coin out of all this hoopla.

I just purchased online a confederate flag bikini for my wife - -thanks google images for that - cheers.

Heritage - not hate.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
"Screw you if my flag offends you, just close your eyes and you won't see it".

"YOU WHAAAAT? GET THAT #ING FAG FLAG OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

confederatelogic.jpg

No hate, guys. No hate at all.

www.facebook.com...

Sweet sweet irony.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Unfortunately, the facebook crowd will never deny ignorance. facebook is the ISIS of the internet.

LOL - when you type facebook with a lower-case f is has the "wrong spelling" red line - another reason to despise that site.

Facebook.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Unfortunately, the facebook crowd will never deny ignorance. facebook is the ISIS of the internet.

Personally I think you can extend that criticism to all the internet. The days of instant information we live in mean people will respond to anything without checking if the info is true.

Some people will use and abuse it, posting false information appealing to emotions, hoping people will comment, share, repost, making it viral.

In the end everyone is upset about a fake info:

www.thatsfake.com...

and yet a counter petition already exists for what is nothing but a hoax:
www.petitionbuzz.com...

Who profits from this? The gays who are now associated with that fake info? Now that millions of gullible idiots will claim these "damn liberal faggots want to change our flag!" ?

Or the bigots who succeded in demonizing the gays with an easy hoax?

A quick lie about your enemy is the easiest way to attack him. Let the lie spread, and let him struggle later to prove it's a lie, while thousands of mouth-foaming people have already bought your lie and will never accept it was all a hoax.

So now, ask yourself, who benefits from all this confederate flag drama? Why the claims of "banning the flag" which are obviously lies and exaggerations? Ask yourself who profits from it and you will know who started these rumors.

The facebook crowd will never deny ignorance

Ah! If there was even a place on the internet denying ignorance. ATS included. All the rumors being spread here even before they reach facebook shows us plenty that ATS is certainly not better than facebook when it comes to denying ignorance. All this flag debacle is more proof of it, like it was even needed in the first place.

No one is going to ban your damn flag people, you are being played, they are exciting your emotions to better divide you and control you. And who is doing that? Well see what is the opinion on ATS regarding this supposed "banning" of the flag and you will know who profits from this.

People loose their f**ing mind on the internet. Here included. There is no salvation from ignorance, stupidity and lack of critical judgement. Not even on ATS. In the end it's always the stupid which wins on the internet simply because it requires less effort. And requiring less effort is an evolutionary advantage.

The stupid, the lies, the quick emotional reply will ALWAYS prevail on the internet. And the truth wil always lose eventually.

I know of a few sites being really good at denying ignorance overal. ATS is certainly not on the list. Too much BS mixed with truth, makes it impossible to remain critical.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

ghosts of my time

oh god loading it up real photos opened up

i am going to throw up
never seen pictures like that sorry
hm irony for me i guess sorry i just had to say it

edit on 3-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Obama Signs Executive Order Banning Confederate Flags, Memorabilia

Posted on June 23, 2015
WASHINGTON, D.C. – During a White House-hosted dinner celebrating the Islamic holy month of Ramadan Monday evening, President Obama, flanked by select cabinet members, announced he has signed into law an executive order banning the manufacturing, distribution, and possession of Confederate flags and other memorabilia.

“When our values are threatened, we come together as one nation,” Mr. Obama said. “As Americans, we insist that nobody should be targeted because of who they are, or what they look like, who they love, how they worship. We stand united against these hateful acts.”

The executive order is the 209th issued by President Obama since taking office and is being hailed as a major victory against racism. Based largely on Germany’s anti-Nazi laws, the order, which officially goes into effect on June 18th, makes it illegal to possess “any item or symbol bearing the sign of the Confederacy.” President Obama, calling the Confederate flag a “symbol of hatred,” compared its history to that off the Third Reich, saying, “You don’t see government buildings in Germany flying the Nazi flag, we shouldn’t have to see the Confederate flag here.”

Also included in the executive order is an amendment to 18 U.S. Code 249, allowing for any “individual or entity found to be in violation of the law” to be prosecuted under the federal hate crimes statute. Under federal law, the punishment carries a mandatory minimum sentence of ten years. “In light of recent events, I’m inclined to believe a ten-year sentence is far too lenient,” Al Sharpton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer today. Blitzer, who agreed with Sharpton, said many in Washington have echoed similar sentiment.

Under orders from the White House, the Department of Justice, while working in conjunction with local and state law enforcement agencies, will, in the coming weeks, launch a nationwide operation to halt manufacturing and distribution of the soon-to-be-illegal contraband. According to U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, the brunt of the operation, spearheaded by the FBI, will focus on the deep south and Midwestern regions of the U.S., “However, state and local agencies across the country are being asked to conduct their own seizures.”

In light of the new law, South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, a Republican, ordered the immediate removal of a Confederate flag from the grounds of the capital building in Columbia today. “In order to stay in compliance with federal law, I have instructed officials at all local and state facilities throughout South Carolina to remove and destroy this contraband, effective immediately,” the governor said.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

man thats cool

CANDY FOR EVERYONE

suck on this sticky business

edit on 3-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hate - not Heritage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join