It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Top 5 Reasons For Staying the Hell Out of Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Jesse Venture is a MEDIA CHARACTER.

Please understand this, people... Looks at when this site really changed over, he's just one component of that change...

This man acted as the governor of the state I've spent my life in, I feel like I know him better than the average person... He knows how to say a "bait line" just like every other WWE(F) wrestler, but there's nothing to him...

Surely you've seen from his previous posts, it's so blatantly obvious he's selling books and ads...

From just the couple of years since I joined ATS... Man, it rips my heart out to see the difference between the real, personal, human-to-human discussion that took place then, compared to the "blogosphere" mediated # that this site has become...

Honestly, it could make me cry, if it wasn't so goddamn predictable.

I know you're out there, true free-thinkers. We'll unite at some point. The truth has limitless frontiers.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Spotted that, no way Jesse writes this up anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"You deserve to lose a few guys."

Spoken like a true patriot.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura
as interesting as it may be i dont think obama is going to take tips from a ex wrestler that may or may have got knocked in the head a few too many times.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

"The only problem i have with the war with ISIS is Obama."

Let's consider what would Reagan do? Give a bunch of weapons to the Mujahideen, including Osama Bin Laden, and hope they will use the weapons only on the Russians. When the USA invaded Afghanistan, the CIA was busy trying to buy back the Stinger missiles, because they might be used on our planes. Reagan gave Osama Bin Laden the hero status among the Muslims along with the money, AK47's, the stinger missiles, RPG's and bullets. How did that work out?

The gutless House of Reps led by John Boehner, refuses to debate the war with ISIS. They criticize Obama, but will not even discuss the funding, strategy, use of troops, etc. Congress is supposed to declare war, but are gutless cowards to have any votes recorded either for or against adding more troops.

And just remember who got us into this Iraq war. Dick Cheney, so we could get the oil. Now ISIS is selling the oil, and the Chinese have bought most of the production contracts for the oil fields in the south of Iraq. So how is Dick Cheney's plan working out?

Maybe Ron Paul was right: just stay out of foreign adventures.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I agree we shouldn't go back. But we also shouldn't have left for a few more years. Victory was so close. Now we have ISIS instead.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Hear Hear! Just sit back and let Iraq rebuild. If the state isn't what we wanted it to be, then too bad. Let's try to fix them peacefully instead of barbarically. ISIS will learn that it has to start accepting things they don't like if it wants to rule as a country, otherwise they will fall apart from dropping recruitment numbers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join