It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Presidential Candidates want to eliminate filibuster to fight Obamacare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well, once again we see that long-held principles and integrity only exist for show in the Republican party. The same people who were freaking out a few years ago at the prospect of Democrats using a "nuclear option" are now clambering to do the same thing themselves, just because of they irrational mass hatred of Obama. Am I the only one who sees the hypocricy in this?

www.msnbc.com...

A GOP ‘nuclear option’ would bring sweeping consequences

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Louisiana Purchase ... Cornhusker Kickback ... Reconciliation ....
edit on 2-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Sucks when your opposition uses your own tactics doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Republicans:

1) don't believe the rules apply to them.
2) change the rules in order to get what they want.
3) don't lose with any class. (I'm refering to the constant challenges to laws past by anyone else)
4) cheat in all things.

They learn it in College.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: CB328

Sucks when your opposition uses your own tactics doesn't it?

Yea thats just what the crybabies need. And shove it to them like they did when they ran the thing through without reading it.....not that that would have mattered. Don't think they can read anyway.
edit on 2-7-2015 by Logarock because: n

link   
This is surprising? Didn't Cruz say, after the SCOTUS backed the ACA, that he would work to get rid of the SCOTUS if he was president? Bwahahahaha..... Good luck with that.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What a perfect chance to call out thier hypocrisy.

Guess not
/shrug

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
This is surprising? Didn't Cruz say, after the SCOTUS backed the ACA, that he would work to get rid of the SCOTUS if he was president? Bwahahahaha..... Good luck with that.

Obama said that.....then just decided to stack the thing full of morons.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well i guess the opposition should use the same tactics their opposition used when first team used their tactics.

Refuse everything just because it is coming from th e opposition and delay it as much as possible!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Republicans:

1) don't believe the rules apply to them.
2) change the rules in order to get what they want.
3) don't lose with any class. (I'm refering to the constant challenges to laws past by anyone else)
4) cheat in all things.

They learn it in College.

Yea I learned that in college and was the only conservative in the class.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: intrepid

Obama said that.....then just decided to stack the thing full of morons.

Really?

The Texas senator also shared his plans for post-2016: “God willing, if I become President next year, I promise the American people that the first order of business will be to shut down the mockery that has come to be known as the Supreme Court of the United States. That is my solemn oath, and Americans know Ted Cruz always keeps his promises.”

www.newslo.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream

Well i guess the opposition should use the same tactics their opposition used when first team used their tactics.

Refuse everything just because it is coming from th e opposition and delay it as much as possible!

Sorry the truth grabs you by the short hairs?

To be perfectly honest, I am sick and tired of how the 2 party system is doing nothing more that polarizing the public into playing the game that is stacked against them!

What has either party done other than make empty promises for the past 60 or so years?

Every election cycle the vampire politicians make promises that they have no intention of keeping yet the voters continue to put their faith in a liar that has no intention of backing up what they promise they will do?

Sorry, but those who believe in politics might as well admit they have indirectly created a new religion!
edit on 2-7-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Obama didn't say that and he's only appointed two Justices.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I gotta know. Why Camacho? I'm thinking Cthulhu/Voldemort myself. If we're gonna have to vote for evil, we might as well double down.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yea thats really all the SP has become. A referee for whatever partisan hype that drifts up.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I laughed then and was called out for it when the liberals were all cheering when Reid/Pelosi was in charge doing all sorts of things and I cautioned. . . I warned that once the GOP was in charge, they'd do the same things.

I told you so.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Obama didn't say that and he's only appointed two Justices.

And very political appointments. Look what happened the last time a republican tried to appoint a judge of equal ideological energy. Put it on TV like its the McCarthy hearings, let some drunken womanizing democratic senator eviscerate the man publically. Then there was Thomas.....uncle Thomas to the left. Screw democrats.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I think you don't have a clue as to what SCOTUS does or why it exists.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Hay Dems ran roughshod when they were in position to do so then cried about the lack of bipartisanism when they lost control. Thats their game for saps.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I think you don't have a clue as to what SCOTUS does or why it exists.

Well I certainly don't think it was supposed to be a branch of the democratic party.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join