It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is all in...Like it or Not, He will be Heard

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: whyamIhere

Doesn't Trump do this every 4 years, claim to enter the race for prez and then disappear? I wouldn't count on him being a big factor this election race.

You really nailed that...

Not

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No Trump always says I am going to run for president. But this time he really is. So its going to be a bit different.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is the Republican version of "Hope and Change".

People were fooled by Obama and the very people that despise him are about to fall for the same thing.

Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

People were fooled by Obama and the very people that despise him are about to fall for the same thing.

Yup you keep thinking that.... Trump is no Obama, he wasn't a community organizer before he started his campaign lmao..

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5

originally posted by: introvert

Yup you keep thinking that.... Trump is no Obama, he wasn't a community organizer before he started his campaign lmao..

Irrelevant.

His approach and tactics are still the same. You can toss-out meaning-less terms like "community organizer" all you wish, it does not change the fact Trump has the same approach as Obama and people are falling for it.

Do you want to fall for the same propaganda that helped Obama win two terms?
edit on 24-12-2015 by introvert because: add "s" to tactic

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Reading some of the comments from July made me lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If Donald Trump became president the people in Europe, at least those in UK, Spain, France, Germany and Italy would start looking at Vladimir Putin in a whole different light. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
If Donald Trump became president the people in Europe, at least those in UK, Spain, France, Germany and Italy would start looking at Vladimir Putin in a whole different light. Just saying.

Kind of what I am thinking. Romney is lying to the public, telling them he is not running. If Trump wins the primaries, we have to wait for the convention in August, and things will turn ugly for the Republicans.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Trump has got a bunch of old angry white folks fired up. Please if you are not an old angry white folk who supports Trump, tell us why.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

he says things that might be harsh, but allot of what he says is true. we need a HUGE immigration reform policy in the US, im not saying banning anyone but we need to make sure EVERYONE coming to live or work here is safe to be here, period. if that means it takes some extra time and paper work to live here then im okay with that.

he seems to be genuine about the things he talks about and i think his real world business experience will help him help the US.

is he perfect, heck no but is he better then the bought and paid for politicians who are running against him

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Any time career, business-as-usual politicians on both sides of the aisle attack a candidate, that is a pretty good sign you found the right guy. Provided he is telling the truth, not just saying what people want to hear.

I don't think Trump is the best person for the job, but he might be the best available candidate as of now. What amazes me is that anyone would even consider voting for hillary with everything we now know to be true about her. This is the highest office in the land and the person we put there must be trustworthy. hillary is anything but trustworthy.

It is a sad day for America when the two leading candidates for President are a pathological liar and a self absorbed businessman.
edit on 25-12-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Trump is getting a lot of people attention for having the balls to speak his mind. I believe Ted Cruz is a plant for Hilary to take votes away from republican front runner, she won't have any problem show proof that Ted Cruz doesn't meet the natural born citizen clause to be president. I could see Trump winning it if he can keep the GOP from doing to him what they did to Ron Paul.

I can't see how any one could vote for Bush or Clinton, both families are as corrupt as they come. Sanders lost my vote when he agreed that American's should lose constitutional protect right without due process.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Reading some of the comments from July made me lol.

That's why I bumped it. Well, that and to show a know it all.

They are just guessing like the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Trump is certainly being heard. Rather than speaking unifying and decent words he is using this platform to offend the good sense of the American people.

Or he's proving the state of a certain group of Americans are pretty low

At Yiddish festival, Trump's name is 'blote' (mud)

Trump claims the Yiddish word he uses to mock Hillary isn’t vulgar

Let’s hear from the experts who speak Yiddish

"It's really perverse. It's a filthy word in this context," said Bob Blacksberg, a clarinetist who plays Klezmer music along with two of his sons

"Everything he says is disgusting and he intends it to be disgusting," said Miriam Isaacs, a Yiddish professor and linguist who is teaching a workshop at the festival

"It's a vulgarism that's never used in public by people who are Jewish and speak the language. It's a disgusting move on his part," said Josh Waletzky, who is overseeing vocal and film programs at the festival. "He knew exactly what he was doing."

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
obnoxious ,direct ,sure, but he gives you the sense he is incorruptible and has a sense that without a strong middle class
the US will be a big loser especially in this mercantile globalist economy.
The average American or those who prefer jobs and opportunities should vote Trump.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Doesn't Trump do this every 4 years, claim to enter the race for prez and then disappear? I wouldn't count on him being a big factor this election race.

I don't think anyone has every been this wrong lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Can you go one week without posting a gushing thread over Trump?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jeb Bush will be "at the right place at the right time" to take up all the slack and get the voters.

Trump is a good "interference" runner.

In the meantime, he will scare many opposers.

Wow I might actually agree with you for once.

Its classic controlled opposition

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Vector99
Just look at the response he has garnered here on ATS. Of course he is a viable candidate, he has the money to do what he wants. I really think Trump chose this election because of the last 2 presidents. It's hard to argue that he would be worse, and it's even harder to argue that the dem's and repub's would put anyone better than their last 2 people.

If Trump takes the election seriously (which I really think he will closer to polling time) it's hard to argue he will be a front-runner by all means.

Hell, I'd vote for Trump over any of the other politicians running for president personally. His words so far show he isn't afraid to say anything, whether it be right, wrong, politically correct or incorrect. You do not see another politician with his confidence in himself on a public level.

I agree...

I can't vote for a Bush or Clinton. I won't vote for either.

Trump will surprise everyone.

Yeah he will surprise all you low information voters by turning on you like a snake.

He is only saying what you want to hear. God just look at his history, background and associations to see he is NOT on your side!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Can you go one week without posting a gushing thread over Trump?

This was posted in July...

Thanks for reading before posting.

Sheesh

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join