It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is all in...Like it or Not, He will be Heard

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think Donald Trump is going to be a huge factor in the Republican Primary.

Trump is a huge rich wildcard. He won't be ignored.

He has the low information vote due to exposure on his hit TV Show.

Now, let's talk about his immigration points.

Mexicans and many others break our International Laws with impunity.

That makes them Criminals by Definition. Are most of them Felons....No way.

What about trade ?

Our Country hasn't made a good trade deal in 100 years.

Foriegn Policy ?

We haven't signed a good Treaty in over 100 years.

He is rising in the Polls. The GOP will have to deal with Donald. If he went 3rd Party.

Say hello to President Hillary...

"IF YOURE SO PISSED YOU DONT CARE....WTF VOTE FOR THE HAIR"

edit on 2-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You know he got something going when he actually makes both parties come together to bash him?

Whenever the 2 parties come together and agree on something?..........

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Doesn't Trump do this every 4 years, claim to enter the race for prez and then disappear? I wouldn't count on him being a big factor this election race.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That's right everyone's scared because they know he's right on a lot of issues and he isn't going to cowtow to anyone.

We're going to be building a ton of golf courses in Syria soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The only factor that Donald Trump is going to have on the elections is that he's going to drive more voters to the Democratic side.

He might be saying the things that conservatives like to hear, but if you actually believe that he can get enough votes from both conservatives and liberals then you're living in a fantasy world.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Doesn't Trump do this every 4 years, claim to enter the race for prez and then disappear? I wouldn't count on him being a big factor this election race.

Trump is showing the lack of gonads of both parties by point out the utter hypocrisy of the DC crowd.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Jeb Bush will be "at the right place at the right time" to take up all the slack and get the voters.

Trump is a good "interference" runner.

In the meantime, he will scare many opposers.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Trump will not get the Republican nomination. If he goes third party. He will split the vote and guarantee a Democrat victory. A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary. Hmmmm, could that be the plan all along.

No.....I am sure everyone would see the manipulation from a mile away. Since so many Trump threads have been made in the last week, that is not the case. So it is not true. Its not as if people can be manipulated, by someone saying everything they want to hear, and not know it.

edit on 2-7-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Every time there's an election, the whole thing reads like a b-movie script. Except same lines, different characters. Hillary will be the first woman president. Sorry for the bad news. Someone high up told Donald not to race last time. This time they told him to do it. That's because it's the same damn movie script using one candidate as a bad contrast to the other so the one "they" want gets in.

Say hello Mrs President.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I appreciate that Mr. Trump is not caving to all the PC crap that's going around. He speaks his mind and I appreciate the candor. I agree with most of what he said. You can't lump all Mexican people into one category because there are some bad apples. That goes for any race. But there is a huge problem with illegal immigration and most of it is coming up from the southern border.

I live in Northern CA and my partner works in a local county jail. Almost half of the people they deal with are illegal Mexicans. And sadly a lot aren't here doing nice things. Almost every arrest has to do with drugs, robbery, gang activity and sadly rape. A lot of them have been arrested and deported numerous times. Each time they get arrested they always have new names and ID's. CA State Id's to be exact. When the jail calls ICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) they hardly ever show up to pick anyone up. Its a real problem that no one wants to address because it might offend someone. Well I'm offended that our own government won't follow our laws or listen to its citizens.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The donald is just doing what the GOP tells him to do....

Transparent "good cop vs bad cop' routine. Well scripted with Trump doing a great job as the bad cop. Elitist scumbag...

Jeb will step in with his savior of the common man campaign spots and save the day for the middle class.

Political theater at it's finest!!

This is so transparent...I can't believe the rubes that take this **** seriously!!

The pattern is well established...it's time for another neocon War ala the Bush Dynasty...

edit on 2-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Watch this for a Laugh

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This guy has no hope
I live in Australia and the smear campaign is so very thick over here its amazingl and we dont even vote in your elections

He is not the chosen one

I guess the question is, do people in the US pay attention to smear campaigns?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
This guy has no hope
I live in Australia and the smear campaign is so very thick over here its amazingl and we dont even vote in your elections

He is not the chosen one

I guess the question is, do people in the US pay attention to smear campaigns?

That's how you know they fear him.

A divorce from Corporate America is a good thing to me.

We have to quit pretending we don't need to know the 25,000,000 people

That didn't even care enough about our Country to obey our laws.

Not saying they need to leave. We should as a Country demand to know who is here.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
That's right everyone's scared because they know he's right on a lot of issues and he isn't going to cowtow to anyone.

Anyone who becomes President of the United States has to "cow tow" to the "Military Industrial Complex", even Donald Trump is not immune to the guaranteed "CIA visit" once in office (just like Ross Perot before him).

Be assured they will pay him a visit, if he ever wins, and like Ventura, Schwarzenegger and Obama, he too will "toe the line" and "play ball" when they tell him what the real rules are. For example, why in the world did Arnold Schwarzenegger need to do ANYTHING along party lines? His fame transcended parties, yet somehow he was "answering" to politicians who "in theory" should have had no affect on his personal life or fortune which existed COMPLETELY outside of the "Military Industrial Complex". Also consider this angle, there was a huge difference between Mitt Romney who has a $250 million net worth and both Ross Perot with a $5 billion net worth and Donald Trump with a $4 Billion net worth. Note, its NOT the money, Mitt is a government insider and comes from family that always has been, that is not the case at all with Perot or Trump.

Ross Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance or simply about his daughters wedding:

Mr. Perot offered no evidence, only quoting friends and an unidentified "top Republican." "I can't prove any of it today," he said on tonight's CBS News program "60 Minutes." "But it was a risk I did not have to take," he added, "and a risk I would not take where my daughter is concerned." Mr. Perot accused the unidentified C.I.A. employee of being hired to tap into his computerized stock trading program to prevent him from having the money to revive his campaign.

I think Ross Perot would have done a much better job than ANY of the good ol' boys we've gotten as Presidents since then. Him dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance, nor was it simply about his daughters wedding. Donald Trump will be no different.
edit on 2-7-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: boohoo

Man they got in Ross Perots head.

Black Helicopters and all..

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

lol, that's was psycho. I was going to post before but didn't, but Trump reminds me exactly like this guy in the Dead Zone.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Is trump doing this to make the republicans and democrats runner up look like sane people, i really dont see the republicans choosing trump for the presidential elections, im leaning towards another bush sitting in the white house.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Just look at the response he has garnered here on ATS. Of course he is a viable candidate, he has the money to do what he wants. I really think Trump chose this election because of the last 2 presidents. It's hard to argue that he would be worse, and it's even harder to argue that the dem's and repub's would put anyone better than their last 2 people.

If Trump takes the election seriously (which I really think he will closer to polling time) it's hard to argue he will be a front-runner by all means.

Hell, I'd vote for Trump over any of the other politicians running for president personally. His words so far show he isn't afraid to say anything, whether it be right, wrong, politically correct or incorrect. You do not see another politician with his confidence in himself on a public level.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Just look at the response he has garnered here on ATS. Of course he is a viable candidate, he has the money to do what he wants. I really think Trump chose this election because of the last 2 presidents. It's hard to argue that he would be worse, and it's even harder to argue that the dem's and repub's would put anyone better than their last 2 people.

If Trump takes the election seriously (which I really think he will closer to polling time) it's hard to argue he will be a front-runner by all means.

Hell, I'd vote for Trump over any of the other politicians running for president personally. His words so far show he isn't afraid to say anything, whether it be right, wrong, politically correct or incorrect. You do not see another politician with his confidence in himself on a public level.

I agree...

I can't vote for a Bush or Clinton. I won't vote for either.

Trump will surprise everyone.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join