It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the archons want from me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

If you are being encountered
by these mental more then physical (pineal) link detected
must train mind and spirit to become stronger
Pineal intelligence chakra enhancement
learn how to generate your own manifestations
and protections and or Energy drains

Spiritual strength balance your negative and positive vibration energy output with your activity and thought with and about others...

For how can a spirit seeking to be strong hate be egotistical as if better then another CREATOR Creations?
Racism is lower vibration energy to remind

So when weakened by lower vibration energy may be more receptive of these beings of discussion range of contact and interaction.

Watch then those who may be able to also become easily receptive to their grasp around you for they can become like controlled droid, and be used to carry out activities to assist in lowering your vibration...

If this is really happening to someone and they gain understanding of them...
Perhaps is like the better to get to know you... So the Eternal energy host may even be like trojan horse
getting to know new host unknowingly...

1 would imagine the complications.

On topic be careful it seems some do know of them and may actually have paranormal supernatural pineal gland associated Technics methods and technology to repel them if say they were soul gate intra attempting here. That could close the gates...

Perhaps your eternal energy is more accessible due to some pineal and other spiritual like functions you may have activated.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ask them if they would enjoy a brisk game of ping pong.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So if you still believe you are being stalked that is just in your mind, so ignore it.
a reply to: hellobruce
I know Bruce, all this is crazy, right? I felt the same way for 53 years. I'm here to tell you friend, the truth is coming and it's on it's way to you, sooner or later. When it hits you, you'll start singing a different tune. In the meantime, I can't blame you for feeling that way....Love Bro, LOVE.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Don't say "No" to archons, just say "YES!" to Love.
a reply to: arpgme

Oh, good point. Also, most importantly, send the Archons LOVE.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The fact that you refer to these spiritual imbalances as Archons leads me to believe you may have inadvertently opened occult doorways by reading or pursuing certain occultist literature and/or hobby's...usually it's literature. If it's books, get rid of them. If it's a website, stop going there. It might be hard to do, but if what you say is true and these energies are becoming more aggressive you need to start purging what attracts them.

(no worries, I've been there myself).

These types of things happen even if there is no conscious invocation or formal ritual to call forth these beings. If you have a strong mind and strong will, it's possible just through the act of reading certain words your subconscious mind is broadcasting it's own brand of unknown rituals unaware to your waking mind.

Hence the reason these energies have started manifesting around you. They are attracted to unconscious and primal energies you may have inadvertently activated. They might be testing you to see if you will somehow be useful to their dark designs. And believe me - they can get pretty dark. If at all possible, begin your banishment process ASAP.

Your other option is to go see a shrink and get on medications that calm the subconscious....and those guys are pretty damn expensive and hard as hell to get an appointment with....and that process can take just as long as doing it alone.

Depending on the severity of your manifestation, you might have a long road ahead of you.

U2U me if you need to talk, I've been down that same road.

It never ends, but there are many off-ramps available to you if you so desire them were you can read up and come out stronger for the next leg of the journey.

P.S. - The "sending love" b.s. doesn't work on the Heavy Hitters and some of the High Archons, as they have none of it themselves and don't really care how much you try to hug them. Some actually get angrier the more love you put out. It will banish the Lower entities, but if you ever find yourself face to face with the Big Guys be warned they aren't going to fall for or be swayed by human concepts of emotion. Like I said - Heavy Stuff here.

edit on 7/2/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor addition

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So, let me see if I understand this....The OP is being watched AMD 'stalked' at work, the supermarket, and at church, by some 'hyperdimensional' entities 'farming' him for his 'energy'....

Well, that doesn't sound at all like paranoid schizophrenia! The only sane, logical conclusion is that it must be "Archons"....
edit on 7/2/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Proverbs 9:18 .
The dead are always watching .

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If you are referring to the 'archons' of Gnosticism and wish to
partially believe in that system, then you ought to follow the
very good advise that system gave...

in that system, the 'archons' were some platonic-like forces
of nature which encouraged humans to make errors of logic
and judgement and actually had little more power than that..

So how do you insulate yourself from mental error?

Learn logic. Groom 'common' sense.

Start studying logic and math and science.. and stop
filling your head full of ancient philosophies..

The brain is modular and has a certain plasticity..

if you pay attention to one part of it.. that part
grows..

So whether metaphysical entities exist or not..
and nobody can prove that one way or another..

the advice is always the same..

stop feeding the bears (paying attention to them)

and learn logic

and yes, never hurts to visit a psychiatrist.. for any
of us.. as humans are innately rather destructive,
illogical and insane... all of us..

best wishes,

Kev

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
we are what we eat..

link 1
link 2
etc

..and i'll bet the OP is familiar with it all

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Ah, sound, practical advice about something most soundly practical people think is poppycock... glad to see you again, KPB. Regards!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Ah, sound, practical advice about something most soundly practical people think is poppycock... glad to see you again, KPB. Regards!

Our "logic" is destroying all life on Earth.

I'm all for rescuing out of the box thinkers from roaming too far afield..
Just like I'm all for rescuing excessively 'in the box thinkers' from NOT
roaming far ENOUGH afield.

Kev

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't know if your imaging this because your looking for negative attention and attracting it or that there is something real feeding off your negativity. Either way, try being relentlessly positive, even when you feel a negative experience. Secondly, try a meditation technique that clicks with you and do it daily. If done constantly this will certainly change your perspective, given some time.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yes, there are dark forces. And general lowly creepy crawlies too, they are weak but can still be a big problem as they attach themselves to the energy body like parasites and leech energy directly. These types are abundant in mental hospitals and such places, they can cause all kinds of sickness.

There are far more powerful forces too of course. You're probably going through some kind of spiritual awakening and yes that would be falling down the rabbit hole in a sense. They often attack such people.. by focusing on spiritual growth you may grow stronger and in time you may be able to defeat these beings. Until then I would view it as an initiation of sorts as I think you're protected from any real harm in this situation. Evil beings tend to be contested in their endeavours.

Remember, they do feed on emotional energies such as fear. Use the Protective Ritual of the Invisibility Wand Against One Thousand Gods and Demons if you can find it and learn it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join