It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the archons want from me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I can't shake them! I believe I'm being hyperdimensionally stalked. They are everywhere. At work, on the road, at the grocery store, church, you name it. What can I do to throw them off my track? They definitely have a supernatural perception of what is around me as these "coincidences" are far too frequent. I read they farm us for our energy and I think I have become a prime target for their agenda. Are my senses just too hyper active or am I really falling down the rabbit hole? "We fight not against flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high places". I think this quote from the bible holds some truth and that the archons are one aspect of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Can you expand on these archons you're seeing? Are they voices in your head? Are they random people walking around you? How do they manifest themselves?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

Chickens, they want your chickens!

That or your soul...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I can't actually see them but I know they're constantly watching me and "nudging" people around me to encite negative vibrations out of me that they then consume. I've become an energy conduit on their plane of existence. Sometimes everything in my life is so coincidental in hitting my low vibe chords that I'm absolutely convinced that it's something gnostic/archonic/supernatural. My research has pointed me to the archons.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
this is what you claim is stalking you:

ar·chon
ˈärkän/
noun
each of the nine chief magistrates in ancient Athens.

seek a health care professional asap.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
meditate, get drunk or high, or well take a vacation in an environment that is not similar to where you usually are?
if there is a spiritual entity pestering you then they are identifying you by your vibration, change the vibration enough you can throw them off you trail. different locations give off different vibrations and your own vibration will begin to adjust to it the location you are in. the trick is leaving without them knowing beforehand and well staying hidden long enough for your vibration to adjust... getting drunk or high can adjust that vibration quicker and more extremely but it tends to send you into a lower vibration.
of course, I often thing that TzarChasm is offering great advice for me also..

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

"nudging" people around me to encite negative vibrations

Then send them some energy that they can't use - positive energy. Keep thinking high vibrational emotions like LOVE, understanding, compassion etc. See if that throws them. I believe that you live the what you think. Stop thinking about Archons, if possible. I will express to our CREATOR that I'm worried about you experiencing such disturbing events.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I can`t say for sure what you should do in your case but from what I have read about these things, they feed on negative emotions such as fear, pain, suffering so try to bypass these feelings. Easier said than done but have in mind that positive thoughts lead to positive emotions that lead to positive energy which should fend off these entities. Try to focus on things that makes you happy. After time things should get better...

a reply to: TzarChasm

I`d suggest you take lessons on how to use google and wikipedia before trying to make fun of others...

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder if all those people in acient times needed mental healthcare as well because it`s weird that this phenomena is recorded in so many different religious scriptures.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

"nudging" people around me to encite negative vibrations

Then send them some energy that they can't use - positive energy. Keep thinking high vibrational emotions like LOVE, understanding, compassion etc. See if that throws them. I believe that you live the what you think. Stop thinking about Archons, if possible. I will express to our CREATOR that I'm worried about you experiencing such disturbing events.

Thank you. I'm afraid I've lost my connection with the creator and I don't know how to get it back. A petition to reestablish that link would be much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I`d suggest you take lessons on how to use google and wikipedia before trying to make fun of others...

i would suggest you take lessons on reality before attempting to give health care advice to anonymous users of the internet. claiming to be stalked by vampiric ancient greek politicians is stretching it a little far for me, and your knee jerk reaction does little to belay that impression. lets not keep our minds so open that they fall out of our heads.
edit on 2-7-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

God is Love, and Love never fails and never gives up. Focus your heart and mind on Pure things (Loving things) and they will get bored of you.

They want rebellion, conflict, violence, fighters. Don't say "No" to archons, just say "YES!" to Love.

Resist not evil, but turn the other cheek. Bless those who curse you, forgive, overcome evil with goodness. Violence doesn't stop violence. War doesn't stop wars. Rebellion doesn't stop rebellion, but Love does. God is Love, so Love shines and overcomes all darkness.
edit on 2-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Didn't Mention The machine elves but I think I've been there.

It'll get better. They're mostly harmless unless you try to confront them.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

i would suggest you take lessons on reality before attempting to give health care advice to anonymous users of the internet. claiming to be stalked by vampiric ancient greek politicians is stretching it a little far for me, and your knee jerk reaction does little to belay that impression. lets not keep our minds so open that they fall out of our heads.

Ahhh...I wonder why do I even bother sometimes...

Did you even check a link I gave you? Based on your all knowing god stuff answer, I bet you haven`t. It surprises me not though because you can apparently only see in one direction which is your reality/truth which should in your arrogant mind apply to everyone...and that`s where we are heading with people thinking like you...the directon towards s#.

I sincerely hope that you can break through your "by others implanted" boundaries and realise that there are things out there that we can`t explain or even comperhend.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Once one is confronted with disembodied intelligences, and such things are personally proven to exist in some manner, things get pretty darned weird... and they can rapidly slide you down the slippery slope to la-la land.

There are so many theories, half arsed dogmas and garden variety mental illness that keep us from gleaning any useful tidbits... but the advice about love, light emotions and rationality (despite most seeing reason and spirits as mutually exclusive) seems to work in minimizing the ..er, interest from unseen parties.

I don't know your story, or if your brain is working correctly, or if the oft posited Archons exist as is said or are instead, something completely different and/or unexpected... but I've had experiences that defy (most) current scientific paradigms... so if you are distressed, I feel for you and wish you relief.

It can be lonely in paranormal world.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have experienced this as well. Sadly it's par for the course when it comes to being "aware", sort of like character building. If you have a huge potential to influence life in a positive way, negative forces appear constantly trying to dissuade you from continuing to live your life that way so that you don't fulfill your potential. Just have to acknowledge that they exist, and will always want your energy but that's one of those shiver inducing realizations that lets you know you're on the right path.

Just don't ever let them win! Beat it with love and positive emotion by re-framing every negative incidence as being for your personal growth and as ultimately meant to happen to test your resolve.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I'm afraid I've lost my connection with the creator and I don't know how to get it back.
No, you can never lose your connection. You revive your connection every time you act in a kind manner in any way towards anything. I'm sure your doing great.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

What do the archons want from you?

To obey the will of Landru!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: genma
I can't shake them! I believe I'm being hyperdimensionally stalked. They are everywhere. At work, on the road, at the grocery store, church, you name it. What can I do to throw them off my track?

Help is at hand, I just spoke to my invisible pink unicorns who live at the bottom of my garden, and they are happy to help. So they sent out a team and they have kicked the crap out of any archons anywhere near you. They also told me they left a few to guard you 24/7 so you will not have any more problems from them anymore.

So if you still believe you are being stalked that is just in your mind, so ignore it.
edit on 2-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wonder how many times on here people with genuine psychological problems have been encouraged to indulge them and get worse instead of getting some proper help that might improve their life. It's easy to be a self proclaimed expert when nobody holds you accountable for giving bad advice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join