It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a photo of a blood red moon in the sky tonight and can't post from my mobile?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I had the same problem in another forum. Tried to post a photo of the VenusJupiter alignment and can't post from my mobile? Does everybody with a mobile (blackberry curve) have this problem? I will post the pics from my laptop tomorrow but want to know if its possible to post pics from my phone? Am I missing something? I'm usually quite tech savvy

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
I had the same problem in another forum. Tried to post a photo of the VenusJupiter alignment and can't post from my mobile? Does everybody with a mobile (blackberry curve) have this problem? I will post the pics from my laptop tomorrow but want to know if its possible to post pics from my phone? Am I missing something? I'm usually quite tech savvy

Never had any issue from mine.

Tech savvy and blackberry curve....interesting...

Likely you need to change you view to full site and not mobile in order to do it. It's under the settings or profile tab I think.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Size of photo taken. It may look small on your phone....but could be HUGE in actual dimensions.

I saw someone taking 3,000 something x 1,500 something...and never thought about its settings; they were just clicking-and-shooting events with no regard to the size it may have been.

Check yours for its dimensions to post....good luck.

MS

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Size of photo taken. It may look small on your phone....but could be HUGE in actual dimensions.

I saw someone taking 3,000 something x 1,500 something...and never thought about its settings; they were just clicking-and-shooting events with no regard to the size it may have been.
ATS's restriction is not on pixel count, it's on image size. you can post larger pixel count images if you lower the jpeg quality of the image, but since ATS can't display any more than 600 pixels wide do you really need to post an image wider than that? In some cases I suppose yes, but in most cases, probably not.

new topics

top topics

join