It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOD To Release UK's Top Secret UFO 'X-Files' That 'Could Prove Aliens Exist'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Sorry for the delayed response mate , yeah I do remember Mike Sewell's report as I listen to 5 live in the morning even though Nicky Campbell drives me nuts , I found his report interesting and would still like to know what he saw.

Here's a more detailed description from the man himself for anyone else interested , as for what he saw ? ... I don't know but a big thumbs up for Mike Sewell for having the kahunas to report it.

I wonder what an official response to that would look like?

Swamp Gas ?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Interesting, Not sure if any disclosure will confirm "Aliens" tho.
UFOs maybe, but Aliens?

Considering the "Rendlesham" case was suppose to have some sort of "Contact" with a soldier, and the information was the UFO was from our own Human?? Earth Future, not any space travellers.
Experts, please correct me if Im wrong on that.

I tend to like the more "strange bizzare" encounters, like the Westall school one in Melbourne in 1960s or the Preist and other people who observed and interacted with "Beings" standing on the deck of a flying saucer in New Guinea in 1950s, or the Polish chap in Canada who approached a disc craft in a forest and had his chest burnt with heat and radiation in the 1970s.

With the number of USOs and witnesses of craft departing and returning to the ocean.....I really think we may share this planet with other creatures, whether they are indigenous or not.
I still believe the idea that sauran raptors didnt all die out, and may have evolved into intelligent but solitary and private beings who live subterranean does not bother me at all.

Humans have shown to be quite an unpredictable creature, with violent and paranoia fear tendencies for anything it cant/wont or doesnt understand............of course there are exceptions.

Who really would expose their "Secret" society to a creature like that, especially 7 billion of them.

edit on 3-7-2015 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Kandinsky

Sorry for the delayed response mate , yeah I do remember Mike Sewell's report as I listen to 5 live in the morning even though Nicky Campbell drives me nuts , I found his report interesting and would still like to know what he saw.

Here's a more detailed description from the man himself for anyone else interested , as for what he saw ? ... I don't know but a big thumbs up for Mike Sewell for having the kahunas to report it.

I wonder what an official response to that would look like?

Swamp Gas ?

Sure, don't you know the British MOD is far too polite to talk about gas of any kind, not no never!

<< 1   >>

join