It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid of Giza, speed of light and the Triangulum Constellation Coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I was messing around with Google Earth the other day and stumbled on something strange.

I know the speed of light (m/s)and the pyramid of Giza may have popped up before on this forum but I thought it was funny how it also goes to the Triangulum Constellation too, it might just be coincidence but I made a video just to demonstrate.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The video explained nothing. Your post doesn't either...maybe if you hummed a few bars...
edit on 2-7-2015 by Lazarus Short because: hummmmmmm

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I thought that was pretty cool, never knew that

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The more I learn , it's likely that we have had at least one world wide advanced civilization befor ours!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The video could have great meaning but I have no idea what that is. I am assuming you are saying they are connected but what does that mean to us. Never heard of Triangulum Constellation...is this where some Aliens are from?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PickledOnion

The pyramids are stargates.

Or were.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Or were.

Only as symbols were they stargates.

BTW, the video title refers to the GP, but the vid shows the second pyramid.
edit on 2-7-2015 by Lazarus Short because: two two

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
lets see
signed up today?...check
www.abovetopsecret.com...
already knows all about ats...check

I know the speed of light (m/s)and the pyramid of Giza may have popped up before on this forum

throws out some click bait that has buzz words but isnt correct?...check

will never click on another thread or vid posted by said user? ....check

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

The known speed of light is 299792458 meters per second. What we call a metre or meter today was supposedly discovered in the 1700's as one ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the North Pole. It seems very likely that who ever built the pyramids(we don't know for certain it was the Egyptians) had knowledge of the speed of light and that's why it is positioned almost exactly at 29.9792458 degrees latitude. The longitude is based on Greenwich which obviously wasn't around then but it could mean something else too. I used the same numbers in google earth in sky mode which took me to the Triangulum constellation.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Sorry you feel that way I just wanted to share something which I thought was interesting. I assumed since this forum was about conspiracies it may have already been posted before.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I meant to change that thanks for reminding me, I was only able to change it on the video though.
edit on 2-7-2015 by PickledOnion because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2015 by PickledOnion because: video title

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PickledOnion

The known speed of light is 299792458 meters per second. What we call a metre or meter today was supposedly discovered in the 1700's as one ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the North Pole. It seems very likely that who ever built the pyramids(we don't know for certain it was the Egyptians) had knowledge of the speed of light and that's why it is positioned almost exactly at 29.9792458 degrees latitude. The longitude is based on Greenwich which obviously wasn't around then but it could mean something else too. I used the same numbers in google earth in sky mode which took me to the Triangulum constellation.

Sorry, but the basis of your hypothesis is an anachronism. Greenwich was not the prime meridian when the great pyramid was built. The GP was placed where it is, not because of a coincidence between the speed of light and the GP's latitude, but because its siting puts it at the center of the Earth's landmass. Certain evidence indicates that the GP itself was once the datum for the prime meridian.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Or were.

Really? I think you'll find you might be wrong my friend.
I can't prove it. That's the kicker.....

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

OK I didn't make the video to prove a point I just thought it was interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PickledOnion

OK I didn't make the video to prove a point I just thought it was interesting.

Does it mean anything?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Or were.

Really? I think you'll find you might be wrong my friend.
I can't prove it. That's the kicker.....

Zing!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Its just an interesting observation, I don't know how else to say it?

I just thought it might point towards a more supernatural intelligence. I have studied a lot of subjects in genesis especially the nephilim giants, men of renown or fallen angels, that is why I added those hieroglyphics at the end of the video.
edit on 2-7-2015 by PickledOnion because: added details

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The pyramids could be teleporter hubs.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The pyramids could be teleporter hubs.

Or:
power plants
hydraulic pumps
tombs
beacons for space vehicles
geodetic markers
etc
etc
etc

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Don't let some of these guys get to you, some like being jerks and belittling people all the time. Probably just mad they didn't notice it first. Anyway, I found this rather interesting, I'm no expert on the Pyramids but I find it amazing how they line up so perfectly with some of the stars. If the Egyptians didn't build them then whoever did must have knew alot about the stars. Personally I think they were built by the offspring of giants which came from the fallen angels or maybe the fallen angels themselves. Makes sense to me because they had more knowledge about things in heaven (space) than anyone else.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join