It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, pleased to be here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hello everyone! I joined the forum a couple of days ago and have since made a couple of posts. I was a lurker for about a week before joining and I liked the look of the level of intelligence that the majority of the members on here display so thought I'd join.

My real name is Craig and I'm 21 years of age and from the UK.

Before last week I didn't frequent conspiracy forums that much but when ever I did in all honesty I went to God Like Productions I think I only ever made a couple of posts on there about two years ago and after that I'd just lurk very occasionally. Then the other day I found out my IP address was banned! I emailed them and requested an unban and was told that my request was denied and that I'd have to "upgrade my account" i.e. pay. My first thought was, well that's some kind of horrible pyramid scheme you guys are running!

Alas, I found this forum and it seems a nicer place to be then GLP. I can actually see myself frequenting this forum more often and I've been amazed at all the different sub groups that you guys have. Seems ill have to be careful that it doesn't take over my life.

So yeah that's me and it's a pleasure to say hello to you all.

PS can anyone advise me whether there's an easier way to see replies to my posts other than what I'm doing? Currently I'm going to my ATS and seeing threads I'm subscribed to but I can never rememebr what page my post was on?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. Pleased to meet you I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ClandestineKid

Welcome to ATS ClandestineKid , the more Brits we can get in here the better

can anyone advise me whether there's an easier way to see replies to my posts other than what I'm doing?

This should help , click here

edit on 2-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hello there I just joined up too, I am also from Gross Britannia.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thank you for you welcomes, and thanks for the help Gortex, could've sworn I'd tried everything but clearly not.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hello ClandestineKid, welcome to your new conspiracy abode. Usually one of the nice mods will visit your intro thread and throw a bunch of nice links at you... but it looks like you haven't been haven't been visited yet.

Here is the main page for Board Business & Questions. As you can see there are lot's of sticky threads at the top. Most of those are general resource threads, FAQs, and basic help for new users (linking, embedding, etc).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a user messaging sub-system for private messages to other ATS users.
There is also a user upload space which you can upload your avatars or images.

Oh, and don't forget the Terms & Conditions! You should learn the T&C! Don't learn the hard way like I did! Basically, you will do very well on ATS if you just remember to be cordial, to be fair and no personal attacks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Content is king here on ATS and there are forums here designed especially for your craziest conspiracy ideas.. first is the Skunkworks www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the other is the Gray Area www.abovetopsecret.com...

That about sums it up. We all welcome you to ATS and hope that you find what it is that you are looking for

Sayonara Jupiter

new topics

top topics

join