It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says the right things, you gotta admit.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: flyandi

Thousands of deaths have been caused by illegals. When illegals come over, they have no background or health checks, just anyone can waltz over. What gets me is that so many of them have been deported numerous times and just keep coming back to do more harm. It's insane!

I wish I would have seen your post on July 4th, 2015. Because I would have starred it back then. But I did just now!

Actually, I am glad to know your position here. You're awesome, dammit! Where are all the chicks like you?? You get it, and I'm happier now knowing your position on illegal aliens. So many people demonize those of us whom just want immigrants to be here legally. It's so simple.

edit on 21-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday May 20, 2017

What President Trump says, resonates with the MAJORITY of Americans. If there was an election this coming Tuesday with Trump vs Hillary, Trump would beat Hillary again.

After reading the posts in this thread, some ATS members should have been very humbled after the Nov 8th 2016 election.

You. YOU ARE the culprit behind bumping this old thing!!!!

Cheers bro.

WooKiep, there are a couple of reasons why I add to an old thread, instead of starting a new one.

1. The subject of my post isn't (IMO) important enough to warrant its own thread.

2. According to Alexia, roughly 30% of daily visitors to AboveTopSecret.com are "unique". Bringing an old thread back to the top of the listing, puts it in front of quite a few NEW people for the first time.
Alexa: www.alexa.com...

Reason #2 is why I like starting a thread and adding to it as time passes. One example is the "CNN is a USA-based Terrorist Organization". Doesn't matter to me if anyone posts to threads like that. CNN's content is so Anti-American, that I could post to it daily...giving it more "unique" first-time viewers.

To You Too!

-cwm

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not mad at your bump. Good bump! I wish more of my old threads were bumped.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It was obvious that you're not upset over the bump. This old thread DESERVES it, for several reasons!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Woops. NVM!
edit on 21-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was obvious that you're not upset over the bump. This old thread DESERVES it, for several reasons!

Yes, great bump!

Some things haven't changed, tho.

Took a few posts to realize it was old. lol!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join