It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says the right things, you gotta admit.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Thousands of deaths have been caused by illegals. When illegals come over, they have no background or health checks, just anyone can waltz over. What gets me is that so many of them have been deported numerous times and just keep coming back to do more harm. It's insane!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Oh wow what BS. Do some homework on what Hitler said about anything.

I see you know nothing about what Hitler spoke about. Hitler blamed the Jews for ruining Germany he said they were not being loyal to Germany. In some ways Deadbeat Donnie is blaming immigrants for all the problems in America the same way Hitler blamed the Jews for the problems Germany was having.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

Trump isnt strong though...

Why do i have to keep repeating this, the GUY HAS NO DAMN PLAN!

He has platitudes, and the only thing that hes put forth for a solution to anything were more Tarrifs and Taxing peoples bank accounts...

Not to mention he has donated heavily to progressives..........

Including Weiner, Chuck Schumer and HARRY REID! come on.....

If you want a progressive then vote Sanders

If you want a conservative DO NOT vote Trump......

There are two things rich people with Trumps mentality want.....1. More money, and when thats not enough they want Power......

We dont need someone else in the White House that just wants Power and attention......

Have we not learned from the last 8 years not to vote in megalomaniacs with nice platitudes?

Works the same way on the Right people...
edit on 7/4/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
His greatest achievement is being #1 in Self-Promotion. NOBODY beats him at that.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Came here to read up on in what universe, and what type of people think Donald Trump says the right things.

Now I know.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
even at this early stage of the campaign... without the 'Donald' elaborating on his total Platform...I am supporting him...in verve and enthusiasm rather than folding money

but if I hit a powerball drawing I will split a goodly amount of $ support (like he requires it huh)

if Trump makes it on the ballot in '16 I will think it'll be like voting Perot again ~ de ja vu all over again huh

edit on th31143604233104382015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't want another lifelong lobbyist loving politician in the WH.
I want a guy who has a record of building and expanding, and who cannot be bought.
Trump is rough around the edges with semantics, and that should be considered a good thing. It means he is not a conniving politician.

He is losing money, a lot of it, on his run for presidency. His ego is too big for it to be just about money, and he has more money than he could ever spend in a lifetime.

He wants to go down in the history books as the man who saved America. His ego will be the driving force for it, and he has the life experience and can afford unbiased, independent advisers to make it happen. Give him the shot.
edit on 7/6/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
No what Trump says is all wrong!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
His greatest achievement is being #1 in Self-Promotion. NOBODY beats him at that.

Love it. So, xenophobia and an panicking about immigrants is enough to get people voting for a total buffoon who has NOTHING to offer the US
edit on 6-7-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
When will people realize rather you vote or not they will still select a President. So why vote if this is the case?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend
I don't want another lifelong lobbyist loving politician in the WH.
I want a guy who has a record of building and expanding, and who cannot be bought.
Trump is rough around the edges with semantics, and that should be considered a good thing. It means he is not a conniving politician.

He is losing money, a lot of it, on his run for presidency. His ego is too big for it to be just about money, and he has more money than he could ever spend in a lifetime.

He wants to go down in the history books as the man who saved America. His ego will be the driving force for it, and he has the life experience and can afford unbiased, independent advisers to make it happen. Give him the shot.

Do people really believe, that if someone like Donald Trump wins the election, that he will be able to do what he wants as apposed to what the "Military Industrial Complex" wants him to do?

Anyone who becomes President of the United States has to "cow tow" to the "Military Industrial Complex", even Donald Trump is not immune to the guaranteed "CIA visit" once in office.

Be assured they will pay him a visit, if he ever wins, and like Perot, Ventura, Schwarzenegger and Obama, he too will "toe the line" and "play ball", once they tell him what the real rules are. For example, why in the world did Arnold Schwarzenegger need to do ANYTHING along party lines? His fame and popularity COMPLETELY transcended parties, yet somehow he was "answering" to politicians who "in theory" should have had no affect on his personal life, political career or fortune, which existed COMPLETELY outside of the confines of the "Military Industrial Complex".

Also consider this angle, there was a huge assets difference between Mitt Romney who has a $250 million net worth and both Ross Perot with a $5 billion net worth and Donald Trump with a $4 Billion net worth, yet someone like Romney was a shoe in for party nominations, but not Perot. Note, its NOT the money, Mitt is a government insider and comes from family that always has been, that is not the case at all with Perot or Trump.

Ross Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance either nor simply about his daughters wedding:

Mr. Perot offered no evidence, only quoting friends and an unidentified "top Republican." "I can't prove any of it today," he said on tonight's CBS News program "60 Minutes." "But it was a risk I did not have to take," he added, "and a risk I would not take where my daughter is concerned." Mr. Perot accused the unidentified C.I.A. employee of being hired to tap into his computerized stock trading program to prevent him from having the money to revive his campaign.

I think Ross Perot would have done a much better job than ANY of the good ol' boys we've gotten as Presidents since then. Again, him dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance, nor was it simply about his daughters wedding. Donald Trump will be no different, if he decides to run for President. If he wins, it will be Arnold Schwarzenegger all over again.
edit on 8-7-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So much that Donald Trump says has been widely debunked.

Also, in order to do what he says he will do he has to

1. Ignore The Constitution
2. Ignore several international treaties
3. Ignore established US Rules of Engagement for war
4. Ignore NAFTA
5. Ignore diplomatic niceties
6. Ignore just about every single way of running the Government

If you wanted to buy something really nice, would you buy it from the sales guy who knows nothing about sales "because he has a refreshing way of doing things" or would you prefer to buy from the guy who knows nothing about sales or the product, but just thinks he can assume how things will work because that's the way he wants them to.

I never really understood why people want to put someone who has zero knowledge of politics in charge of the most powerful political office in the country, if not in the world, and think everything is just going to magically be different this time round.

Personally, if things are supposed to be really bad, I think it's the worst possible time to take it out of the hands of the experts.

Republicans who less than six months ago say they "love the Constitution" are now happy to let Donald Trump run roughshod over it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Trump should be very careful of voices coming from the deep state, suggesting that he is a new kind of Ronald Reagan.
He isn't and the US can't win any war let alone another "cold war". If he thinks the deep state leads him to think he's a new Reagan who can defeat the soviet union, him and his administration are in for an ugly surprise and the globalist deep state, will manage to achieve its goals of destroying the USA.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Saturday May 20, 2017

What President Trump says, resonates with the MAJORITY of Americans. If there was an election this coming Tuesday with Trump vs Hillary, Trump would beat Hillary again.

After reading the posts in this thread, some ATS members should have been very humbled after the Nov 8th 2016 election.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I love the way you talk about them. "Illegals". Like there not even human. Might as well be replicants or something haha.

That's right though, the illegals are causing thousands of deaths. They really need to be contained. Lets pray Trump is able to fund the building of the wall.

Keep the replicants out!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

I love the way you talk about them. "Illegals". Like there not even human.

No one has ever claimed their aren't human, but they damn sure aren't Americans.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This thread is almost 2 years old now, lol. Did any other May 20th 2017 posters realize that? LOL, it took me a min too. But hey, I still flagged it, cause the OP was right.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday May 20, 2017

What President Trump says, resonates with the MAJORITY of Americans. If there was an election this coming Tuesday with Trump vs Hillary, Trump would beat Hillary again.

After reading the posts in this thread, some ATS members should have been very humbled after the Nov 8th 2016 election.

You. YOU ARE the culprit behind bumping this old thing!!!!

/sarc

Cheers bro.
edit on 21-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: FuggleHop

I love the way you talk about them. "Illegals". Like there not even human.

No one has ever claimed their aren't human, but they damn sure aren't Americans.

How much more discretionary income would an average working American receive, if the Illegal Aliens were not allowed to use USA services??? $346 BILLION is a lot of money!

""These are the “squatters” of American society. They enjoy the privileges — and many of the benefits — earned by those who reside here legally: protection from harm, emergency medical care, public education, and automatic citizenship for children if they are born in the United States. The cost to the American taxpayers of 11 million illegal aliens is estimated at $346 billion annually, according to the National Research Council.""

Source: www.lifezette.com...

link   
a reply to: xstealth

Damned straight they arent americans. Hence they should be jetisoned asap.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join