It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says the right things, you gotta admit.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Seems some of the Latino Americans that are pissed off at the Donald are taking action. This Chicago brewery, who USED to supply Trump Tower’s Rebar with a special brew, have renamed the brew and are no longer providing beer to Trump.

“We would be doing an injustice to the community we serve (and live in) by engaging in business with someone who does not accept our role in society and expresses a rhetoric of hate and ignorance towards us,” the brewery’s co-owner, Andreas Araya, told WBEZ.
Source

The new name if the cerveza?? ”Chinga Tu Pelo” or “# your hair”.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I like the fact that trump inst a politician.. that's 1 good thing I suppose, Just says it how it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'll say one thing. He appears honest in his statements. Stupid and bigoted yes. but still honest about his opinion .

I have the perfect campaign poster for him !!!!!!!

edit on 2-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

We had one shoot-from-the-hip president, and see where that got us.

Last thing we need is another one who will alienate us on the national stage by insulting shoot-from-the-mouth inflammatory remarks.
edit on 2-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Donald Trump says the right things to those that are misinformed and enjoy confirmation bias. He is a clown, but he is smart enough to know what words, phrases and issues to exploit to get the attention and potential support from people in the Republican party that actually think and talk like he does.

People just seem to eat up the lies from this actor. Haven't we learned what happens when we vote actors in to the white house?

Last time we got Reagan. That didn't work out so well for us.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I'll say one thing. He appears honest in his statements. Stupid and bigoted yes. but still honest about his opinion .

The last thing i would call Trump is honest...but that poster is funny!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Reagan's Administration was hijacked the day he got shot.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The United States was hijacked the day Reagan was elected.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Greathouse

The last thing i would call Trump is honest...but that poster is funny!

Lol

I actually didn't mean to call him honest. I meant to call him honest with his opinions .

Any body that votes for him knows exactly what they're voting for .

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No.

That happened in 1913 and 1929.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Right, because Carter was doing such an amazing job.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If you have any sense of humor you have to vote for Trump! The way I see it he can't screw up too much in 4 years and we'll get endless entertainment out of it. Look, we miss our chance at this in '92 by nor electing Ross Perot. Let's not make the same mistake this time around!

President Trump. That's gold, Jerry! Gold! Hell, just him abandoning the White House running the country from one of his lavish hotels alone is worth a vote!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Right, because Carter was doing such an amazing job.

Carter was a moderate president that didn't do much good, or bad. The narrative that Carter was such a bad president was a lie created to take attention away from the fact that Reagan compromised the office of the President by working a deal with Iran, behind Carter's back, to release the hostages in exchange for weapons.

Iran Contra?

I find it humorous that the typical response to any criticism is to bring Carter in to the discussion. Why can't people use the great things Reagan did while in office, instead of resorting to invoking Carter's name? Could it be that Reagan wasn't as great as people have been brainwashed to believe?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Nice to see Trump condemning immigrants for ruining a country built by immigrants. It wasn't like the first settler-immigrants that came to the Americas were the cream of the crop of European society. They were considered the rejects of the Western world.

Pretty sure America was built up by Legal Immigrants.

Trump doesn't like Illegal Immigration.

I know that sounds crazy, to talk s##T about Illegal Immigrants, but we live in a crazy world, I guess.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

hispanophobia

Unfortunately trump messed with the wrong demograhic.

US now has more Spanish speakers than Spain – only Mexico has more

The United States is now the world’s second largest Spanish-speaking country after Mexico, according to a new study published by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes.

The report says there are 41 million native Spanish speakers in the US plus a further 11.6 million who are bilingual, mainly the children of Spanish-speaking immigrants. This puts the US ahead of Colombia (48 million) and Spain (46 million) and second only to Mexico (121 million).

Among the sources cited in the report is the US Census Office which estimates that the US will have 138 million Spanish speakers by 2050, making it the biggest Spanish-speaking nation on Earth, with Spanish the mother tongue of almost a third of its citizens.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yea.. immigration is a real issue.. unless you run a farm in California, or need grapes picked in Napa Valley, or tomatoes in Florida, etc... then it's perfectly ok to have immigrants, and to pay them chump change for the work they do. Double standards and a blind eye is how the immigration issue is dealt with.

And Trump while no idiot, would be like a bull in a china shop if in office. While I would trust he could handle some of the fiscal issues we are facing, I shudder when thinking of him handling delicate negotiations with any country where say.. war would hang in the balance. Being Mr. Bully all the time isn't actually the best answer in all cases.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The fact is he knows without them the economy would tank. And that is Americas dirty little secret, without that cheap labor it all falls apart.

That right there is the REAL problem.

To fix the illegal immigration problem is easy: you prosecute the Corporations and Businesses that hire them, take away their incentive to come to the US and they won't come.

Like I said before in other posts , you want to confirm the integrity of a politician see what they have to say about illegal immigration. The immigration issue should be the litmus test for politicians.

If they don't mention the following key points in regards to immigration than they are not genuine or truthful candidates:

1. We are not equipped to handled a complete stop of illegal immigration.

2. You stop illegal immigration by prosecuting the Corporations and Businesses that hire them.

3. Two of the largest lobbying industries are direct benefactors of cheap slave labor: Agriculture and Hospitality.

If they mention the following key points in regards to illegal immigration then they are bought and paid for by the established Oligopolies or they are to stupid to see the reality of the issue.

1. Build a fence to keep them out. This is a way of never letting a crisis go to waste and making some money on the tax payers dime by creating private companies that will build and maintain the fence.

2. Allow the system to continue to catch and release back into Mexico. Mexican authority could care less and they will be back in the next trip available to the US.

3. Amnesty : Is just another form of a H1visa.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

I know that sounds crazy, to talk s##T about Illegal Immigrants, but we live in a crazy world, I guess.

No actually, illegal immigrants are criminals .

However, that does not make them rapist or drug dealers.

In addition, the majority of illegal immigrants are people trying to provide a better living for themselves or for their family back in their country.

The other criminals that nobody likes to talk about are the American companies that hire them and give them incentives to come to the US illegally. The two biggest offenders of illegal immigration are also some of the biggest lobbyist: Agriculture and Hospitality.

Therefore , because of the lobbying efforts you hear the crap that comes out of politicians mouth with the intention to divert you from the real issues , like the Donald has done.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Obama agrees with Trump

www.breitbart.com...

During a town hall style event in Nashville to discuss Obamacare, President Obama referred to some illegal immigrants as “gang-bangers,” adding they should be deported.

Obama made his remarks after he was asked if he would expand Obamacare benefits to illegal immigrants.

“We should not be encouraging illegal immigration,” he remarked to the group. “What we should be doing is setting up a smart legal immigration system that doesn’t separate families but does focus on making sure that people who are dangerous, people who are, you know, gang-bangers, who are criminals that we’re deporting as quickly as possible.”

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Seriously?
Are people REALLY considering that egomaniac to be a good choice?

Here's the deal, he's just like every other non-politician business person running for political office, he doesn't know the first thing about moderation, common sense, diplomacy or generally running a country. Like all other business people who go into politics, he thinks it's as easy as hiring people to balance the books, and he's idiotically simplistic in his arrogance.

Why does he "sound good"? Because he's pandering to the simple-minded easy vote, the people who also think it's real easy to make a decision about something like immigration, a knee-jerk idiotic choice where the ramifications are not immediately obvious.

Whether people want to accept this or not, he's ranting about something like immigration and suggests he would simply end it, and getting cheers from the equally simplistic voter who doesn't understand the consequences of that decision (which is why we elect sensible, experienced, moderate people into office), and he's ignoring the FACT that doing so would destroy hundreds of thousands of businesses across the country. And these aren't large corporations with a pool of backers they can hit up for money, these are small, growing, family run businesses who rely on affordable labor by people who are just starting out, in jobs that the average American citizen would not do for that wage.

Please pay attention here:

Your demand for cheaper prices has created a scenario where the corporate retailer has locked farmers into a deal that they have no choice but to accept, and this covers everything produced in America.
In turn, the profits those farmers now make have been slashed over the last 20 years.
Because of this, they cannot survive while paying an American worker the pay they would demand.
Therefore they rely on migrant workers just starting out, paying them less.

The moment you end that supply of migrant workers those farmers either go out of business, or the more wealthy ones start hiring American workers who demand more pay.
That means all your produce goes up in price, along with being harder to get (because how many Americans would actually work minimum wage on a farm?)

But, like I say, the average knee-jerk voter doesn't have the intelligence to think about the ramifications of such a decision, do they? They don't consider what will happen six months after the decision is made, and then when they experience the results of their demands they start blaming the government for the problem THEY VOTED FOR.

It almost doesn't matter if he understands these things himself, because all he's doing is pandering to the simple-minded voter on an issue he thinks will gain more traction, while others actually get that it's not that easy.

Vote for this loon at your peril.

Sounds like you're not addressing the problem that created the demand for lower prices and thus, illegal labor.

I like Trump's message because he's like an out of control bull in a china store. And our screwed up structuring of wealth distribution is the "china".

He's going to wreck everything. And thats a good thing as it all needs to be torn down and rebuilt in a more efficient way, anyways.

All politicians are scared of him. Oh, and he won't be trusting the Feds to build his bullet proof pulpit either, He'll just build it himself with his own money.

Everyone but 99% of the citizens of this country should be scared of this man.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join