It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out - Illuminati wife tells all.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

I feel that this is legitimate and she truly did hear/see everything she is describing.

The issue is what can be done? Their agenda is all making more sense now - anyone else see a connection between the pedophile scandal in great Britain right now and her claims that the elite are perverted and trafficking people for this purpose?? wow!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

yeah why is she still alive or not in prison?

If you really p---ed off the NWO they would...

A)kill you out right/accident you/"natural cause" you.

B)suicide you.

C)set you up and you go to prison. Indight you for violation of federal law 00012345,tax evasion, and structuring for not sitting perfectly still on the toilet seat last tuesday morning.

D)smear you and ruin your name.(call you a racist,sexist,pedophile,homosexual(for people that are against homosexuality),liar, crook, etc)

E)Threaten to hurt/kill your family or actually hurt and/or kill family members to send a message.

F)Sabotage your business/career/private ventures though back channels.

G)Blackball you from an industry so no one hires you again.

If you are really touching a nerve then they will come after you. Mainly they go after whistle blowers that can name names and are very credible.
edit on 22-9-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Perhaps someone can 'help' me understand all this. I went no further than the excerpts that were quoted by this lady.

Where my attention stuck was her comment that this all 'started' during the Reagan administration. Being a bit sensitive on the unending marginalizing of Reagan, I went 'what'? What about Air America and back in the Vietnam war days?

It certainly didn't 'begin' with Reagan....ok, perhaps formalized and expanded with his massive infusion of funds into the military and his hands off style of management.

Still, my attention stuck on it. Then I recall a newsletter back in the late '70s called the Paper Duck. By Robert White, out of Cocoa Beach. He had labeled the game, the "One Worlders Vs. The Cowboys.

That's that part that's missing, that I can see. The whole scenario is missing who the 'enemy' is that this 'group' is fighting?

Using drug money implies-always has- that funding couldn't be gotten in by legitimate means.

If one was fighting a 'system' or a group that already controlled the normal funding machine then the drug alternative becomes an option. Yet, as all the intelligence communities are involved, then why not use the telecommunication monitoring satellites for insider trading? Cheaper. Less collateral damage. Less risk with the parties involved. Far faster.

One doesn't need all this effort unless there is resistance to those 'efforts'. Where is that resistance coming from?

I admit I know nothing. Yet these points seem to be anomalies.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
All I had to hear was the nonsense about SEAL's needing a "cold kill" to get the Trident.

So much BS, so little of anything else.

Either her hubby was a troll in supply who wanted to impress her with stories that didn't involve DD-214's, or she's just made this up all by herself.

But either way, it's pure fiction.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Good grief, I am about 30 minutes in on 1.

WHERE is this Lady? Come on Snoops on ATS, Find out what has become of her!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Yep. I listened to the first one too, and the whole big "they are all homosexuals" thing doesn't make any sense either.
I mean WHAT? So Casper Weinberger and all the gang at the top got together so they could be homosexuals?

What's the point in that?

It's really sort of laughable. Paranoia gone wild.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Revenge on the group that trumped her husband's priorities is my guess.

Dare I say even the CIA in the day wasn't THAT bad......

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

According to her, the CIA doesn't really exist, remember? It's just a cover word.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It just does not sound so outlandish to me. This is a conspiracy site first and foremost.

The question is not whether this is the truth or not, the real question is what became of this woman after this expose?

She sounds like a dehydrated goodie goodie, and it is possible her husband was either who she claims or a conspiracy operative who told her stuff that she somehow had the ability to recall in minute detail including names, dates and places. She must have listened and taken notes asap.

Where is she today?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
wow there a lot of interviews of this woman , that i need to watch
and i just briefly ( scanned ) looked at the transcript version of the video ..
interesting of what ive read so far

ok lets not forget some other Woman Whistle Blowers, and the Women of the Dark Side

connected to some of the well known Elite, or some of the infamous

to Name a Few in Mind .. as I have JFK assassination on my Mind as of now ..

( Lyndon B Johnson Mistress )
Madeleine Duncan Brown

of her claims in a interview about her son being assassinated aka Lyndon's Son
and the Government killed him ( institutionalized him ) , and what she was told and heard about
what they were going to do too John Kennedy .. as MS Brown said : of was told to her by LBJ ..
After Tomorrow.. That SOB will Never Embarrass me gain, thats no threat, thats a Promise....
from a meeting the day before JFK was assassination..

www.youtube.com...

And How about a Woman named ( Ruth Pain ) that had Oswald Wife & children
Living with her and what was told about of her connections to a woman that linked her with Director -CIA : Allan Dulles Mistress .and the help for Oswald getting a Job.. at the book Depository Building both
Linking to Allan Dulles ( former Director of the CIA ) and how is this a Link !?

Ruth Pains Mother In-law : Ruth Forbes Paine Young,
was best Friends with Allan Dulles Mistress/Agent Mary Bancroft

hows that for a Twist ..

even more Bizarre for thought..

Ruth Pains, Mother In Law's Husband Arthur Young is the inventor/Designer of the Bell Helicopter
and the Bell Company, had a Major Role in Vietnam ..

want more of a Twist ...

Ruth Forbes Young
en.wikipedia.org...

her Elite linage

Forbes family
en.wikipedia.org...

Her Best Friend ... Mary Bancroft

in the plot assassination Business ( knows the Game ) a former Spy

Mary Bancroft (October 29, 1903, Boston – January 10, 1997, New York City[1]) was an American novelist and spy and a member of the Bancroft family, which at one time owned Dow Jones & Company. In 1942, while living in Switzerland, Bancroft was recruited by the Office of Strategic Services, and both worked and had a romantic relationship with Allen Dulles. Her most important work was with Hans Bernd Gisevius, a German military intelligence officer who supplied her with details of the 20 July plot to assassinate Hitler. After the war, Bancroft settled in New York and became a novelist.

en.wikipedia.org...

interesting :

Marina and Ruth
The Assassin's Wife and the Quaker Woman Who Took Her In
By Thomas Mallon

[Originally published in The New Yorker, and reprinted by permission of Thomas Mallon. Excerpted from the book Mrs. Paine's Garage, Pantheon Press, a division of Random House]
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

Anyone find it Strange that the Oswald's became Connected with these... People ?
what would be the Odds ? NONE : IMO it was Set up. and Marina Oswald was in the Dark.

down in the rabbit hole even more!! holy #!

who are the Bancroft's !

Bancroft Family
en.wikipedia.org...

well these Two woman are just as bad as the Men ! Mary Bancroft and Ruth Forbes Pain Young

The World is a Business for Sure! ..

#, this should be on it own thread.. alone !

a nice weird happening with woman connections and whistle blowers even if its not intended
like Ruth Paine.. and Marie Oswald both Woman in the Dark controlled by the higher elite...
un wittingly..

well this is on Topic .. seeing that the wife of this Marine BRASS..
is Claiming Her Husband was a assassin for the CIA .. Opps i mean Government
as the CIA is just a cover Word ..

edit on 22015TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago11306 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

This woman is psychedelic.

I've been watching this and you could probably watch all of it. It's thready.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
thanks...will definitely check the vids out when i have more time.S&F

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Your post was a thread in itself. Lots to digest there. Thanks for the leads to research.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
the government funding black ops by selling guns and drugs? i could believe that, i've heard of that before (michael ruppert, i think?)

government trying to blackmail its own officials? yeah that sounds believable.

training assassins and merceneries from other countries to destabilize their countries of origin? yeah we definitely did that (school of the americas)

but this woman, i don't believe her. her story is not internally consistent (though it's hard to tell because her conversational style is so hard to follow. this woman is incabable of following a train of thought to the destination station). she offers up little tidbits that allude to something she knows, but never follows through. she insinuates her divorce lawyer did something to her "file" but then 3 sentences later the reason she mistrusts her attorney is because he didn't talk about her abuse. ok, that's a valid reason to mistrust your attorney but it's totally different from sabotaging a file (which she never explicotly states, only implies without delving into any detail at all). at more than one instance, she skims over some serious allegation, and when the interviewer asks a clarifying question she veers off on a totally unrelated tangent without answering at all. condoleeza rice used to do that, it's a very good lying tactic. i think maybe she heard a few nefarious things and read up on a bunch of conspiracy theories and has concocted a gigantic plot out of speculation.

some obviously wrong things:

zionists trained and groomed hitler to be a killer. (so jews trained hitler to kill the jews??!!)

homosexuals are identified early and rapidly moved up the ranks in the military solely because they are homosexual. i think the opposite is true, and obviously so.

she implies HALO training involves getting naked in the woods. when pressed for additional info, it's clear she has no idea what halo training is, at all (so she ascribes it to her paranoid theory). HALO= high altitude, low opening. it's an elite tactic for jumping out of planes wearing a parachute (jumping out of plane at high altitude, opening parachute at low altitude).

i made it through 3 videos before i couldn't take it anymore. but if anyone is interested in combing through all this and looking for incriminating evidence, i suggest making a list of all the people she said were murdered and looking into the circumstances of their deaths.

one final note: she admits repeatedly she's gullible and she's still in contact with high ranking military. if this is true, she's a prime candidate for misinformation anyway, even if she's telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: Wolfenz

Your post was a thread in itself. Lots to digest there. Thanks for the leads to research.

as It Should ... be .. just Maybe .. I Might Do it ...

From the things I have researched and things I Know
and of Who I Am and the leads that are Connected to me from
( My Pedigree // Linage ) and where I was at at my Youth
( Elementary Level ) Would make People head Spin ..

Just Saying >>> Follow the Yellow Brick Road..

The Stuff I have mentioned in my Last Post you have Seen
of the JFK Assassination and those that are Linked..

The American Government , The CIA or the FBI CANNOT
Deny nor can they Refuse those Connections..
so its Plain and Simple , it was a Corruption of a Inside Job
from The American Government. as Most Don't bother to look Further.

With the Widowed Wife of a Claimed Assassin.. Agent
( of what this Thread is about ) of High Brass ..I'm Not Surprised,
their are others .. It Deals with High Security Clearance
High Connections, Their MOS Officer Status,
We Have American JAMES BONDS Too.. We had them Since WW2
& Ian Fleming had a Few Connection for sure ,
Not all of his Books were total Fiction there was some
Truth to them .. for sure well Famed British Actor
( Hammer Films ) Christopher Lee
( Fleming cousin in law , Lee's mother married Fleming's uncle )
was One of Fleming's Influence, of Agents, a True Agent ..
( Christopher Lee , a British intelligence & Nazi Hunter plus even more, all Sealed by the British government )

Im pretty Sure there is other Woman out there that has a Similar Tale of what their Deceased
Military / Government Agent involved Husbands has Done , Placed on a Gag order of Silence
Resulting of a Insurance of DEATH to themselves and family..

edit on 32015WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago11314 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I was able to speak with Kay again this morning, and I thought you all would like to know she is doing fine and enjoying her gardening.
As usual, she says "Walk in the light" and "hold your place."

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieAtTheGap
I was able to speak with Kay again this morning, and I thought you all would like to know she is doing fine and enjoying her gardening.
As usual, she says "Walk in the light" and "hold your place."

Do you know why she will not do any more interviews?
edit on 18-9-2016 by DyingEmbers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This woman is either insane, on drugs, a pathological liar, or all three.

Whatever the case, she is absolutely not telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Kay Griggs investigated:
isgp-studies.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DyingEmbers

I can't say if she will or won't...all I can say is I approached her with a cold call, and she responded. We've had several hours long chats since then. I've never felt she was reticent about talking about her experiences.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join