It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out - Illuminati wife tells all.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Flag for later.

This weekend I'll download these as podcasts and listen to them while at work next week.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19521064]CharlieAtTheGap....when they drink their spirit is affected....and it's different as day and night....quickly to return to status quo till another double drink.....

edit on 2-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 2-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieAtTheGap

Ex military here.... Some of these things are whispered of amongst troops some are flat out lies.

SF does not go through some grotesque initiation. SF guys are pretty stand up guys and wouldn't tolerate things like that.

Get deployed enough, and eventually you see things that make you scratch your head. There's a reason so many ex military find their way here.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You stay busy pondering that but let me put this little bug in your ear as something else to ponder. HAARP had nothing to do with Katrina or any weather event for that matter.

Have you ever seen a hurricane being steered through weather manipulation? Because I have. The technology exists within haarp.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I am sure lots of dirty goings on happen, but I have a hard time taking this woman seriously. Maybe it's the Christian mindset, but most of the time she sounds not very bright. Like she doesn't seem to be lying so much as just ...stupid. As if she has taken some glimpses into real things going on behind the scenes, but her imagination just flew off with it.

I'm not done watching the first video yet, and not sure I'll make it into the others.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Being of a similar age that this woman is and of similar intellect, I can recognize her once-in-a-while memory lapses, especially of names. Senility takes its toll, even from a brilliant mind.

The rest of her performance is extremely viable to me.
I believe everything that she has said, having watched the first two videos.
None of this is surprising to me; that's why it is even more believable, coming from a woman in her position.
This woman is very astute and indeed very brave.

Body language, guys. You gotta learn to read it.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxusillian

I have to reply to this one.

I dated a Beta through college. All upstanding guys. The kind you'd take home to father.

He told me a very tiny bit about pledge week, and it was along the exact same lines. It is too explicit to mention here, but I am confident none of these upstanding guys have gone on to tell the tales of what happened to them during pledge week, unless it was to a therapist.

Alcohol is an excellent method to achieve pliability, even from the most rigid.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Good vid OP ..going through them and finding some dots thanks . 1Existentialism is a philosophy that emphasizes individual existence, freedom and choice. It is the view that humans define their own meaning in life, and try to make rational decisions despite existing in an irrational universe. And because of that you get the ends justify the means .Part of the Jesuit Order and how they followed orders . This woman seems to be telling the truth as best she knows or the way she has viewed it and doe's because it will show up in others that have talked about similar matters .

So isn't existentialism in fact the bane of humanity? The thorn in its side that has caused the degeneration of the human kind once it veered from being a tight nomadic and tribal society?
"Individual existence, freedom and choice" are not the notions that kept nomadic tribes together and healthy.
They worked as a group, not as 'free' individuals who experimented in choosing options that didn't necessarily include the interests of other members of the group. The idea of "defining our own meaning in life" automatically removes the individual from the mutual interests of the group.
Unfortunately, that's how most of us grew up, believing in separating from the group in order to define our individual egos. Hence the sexual deviance and perversions of today's world.
A group is a society. Break those established ties of that group and you have a broken society.

Maybe she has a good point here, for all of us to notice. She has acted as a private investigator, keeping silent as her drunken and perverted husband spewed his stuff, revealing the evil acts of those that seperated from the 'group'.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
The technology exists within haarp.

Considering HAARP was dismantled over a year ago, and even when it was fully operational, lacked the capacity for such ridiculous ideas, no...The technology does not "exist within HAARP".

As for the videos...I made it about 15 minutes through the first one, and couldn't take anymore. This lady doesn't have a coherent bone in her body.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starling

So isn't existentialism in fact the bane of humanity? The thorn in its side that has caused the degeneration of the human kind once it veered from being a tight nomadic and tribal society?
"Individual existence, freedom and choice" are not the notions that kept nomadic tribes together and healthy.

No, not really. Existentialism urges one to think of their place in the world, and what it means.
An existentialist can (and many do) have a philosophy which perceives the well being of the collective as essential to the well being of the individual, so a conscious choice is made by that individual to be a constructive part of it.

It's the "conscious choice" which makes the difference- understanding that you HAVE that choice, it is not coming from some higher dictate or universal law- it is just the logical and reasonable choice.

That contrasts with simply obeying without thinking, because one has been conditioned to and doesn't perceive it as a choice of their own.

When you are aware you are serving your tribe, of your own choice, and you know why you choose that, there is less things like resentment or placing responsibility on others for your own behavior. Integrity and congruence is possible.

But the term is not well defined- it is referring to some very different philosophies. It is not a religion. And I certainly do not perceive that really questioning oneself and choosing meaning oneself is so common these days. Many people are brainwashed to follow and just repeat the mantra "I have freedom!" without realizing what that really means - and not really WANTING to!

She said something in there along the lines of being free, because she was Christian.... I thought that was so strange, I listened to her try to explain what she meant by that. It seems to me she actually meant "free from the problems of having to choose". The path is laid out in her belief system, of value, ethic and behavior- so she is free from having to analyze herself, her world, and decide what she will do or not.

She feels free, because she has chosen to give up responsibility and power.
That's fine, but I usually lose patience with people who have made that decision,
then want to complain that those who have it are abusing it.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

No it absolutely does not. You're fooling yourself if you believe you've seen this with your own eyes. Weather does not take place in the ionosphere and radio waves don't effect weather. HAARP cannot and never did effect the weather. It's a conspiracy theory that has been debunked completely. Along with its ability to cause earthquakes, cause gulf war syndrome or Bring planes down. And any other ridiculous claims.
edit on 732015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

posting comment for later review.

Thanks op.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieAtTheGap

There is some crazy stupid stuff that goes on in the military, but there is a line. I don't make the earlier claim from second hand knowledge.
SF guys don't join from some deep seeded desire to kill and destroy. People like that weeded out pretty fast and would be to big a liability. With the nature of the job the chance for international incident is to high. Of course there are bad eggs just like in everything else.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Have you ever seen a hurricane being steered through weather manipulation? Because I have. The technology exists within haarp.

How do you know you have seen a hurricane being steered?
Nature isn't a static even, it can change course in a second.

When Sandy hit the North East most major cities got hammered yet the city of Philadelphia(not it's suburbs) hardly got anything. Does that mean the storm was steered away from Philly or does it just mean that is how Nature works.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

will make time to watch it all, thank you, popcorn will be rdy!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

will be watching the videos..

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The pastor is always asking for clarity with homosexual side of things. He finds it titalating.

Anyway, 3 pages in here in the thread, no info on this woman other than body language attempts
, It is pretty old it was done in 1998, then again after 911 she reiterated her stance on a cult like corrupt elite group within the navy and marines.

Her name is Kay Griggs, her husband Marine Colonel George Griggs was a raging alcoholic and she alludes to being his 'savior' along with jesus, but they seem to have failed, so take her story for what you will. I think what her husband did and said in his alcoholism is not how things were, but I do not assume there are NO seriously corrupt people in the military and that there are assassins and off record missions and projects and corrupt agendas.

Sarah MCcelndon a senior in the White house press corps who was another support for her.

Virginia court documents and photos of her battered arms and legs tell the sad and brutal physical story of her failed marriage, a tumultuous 11 year roller coaster ride ending in 1999.

But the real story for public consumption isn't the private divorce court details. It is the secret military information about drug running, weapon sales, sexual perversion and assassination squads she learned firsthand from her husband, U.S. Marine Corps Col. George Raymond Griggs, now remarried and living in Mirror Lake, NH.

This isn't the first time Griggs is going public with her story about government mob-like hit squads and the sexually perverted secret "cap and gown and skull and bone society" her husband belonged to along with other high-ranking Marine officers and pubic officials.

She first went public in 1996 after receiving death threats, being rescued by Sarah McClendon, former senior member of the White House press corps, who believed her story and took Griggs under her wing, giving her a place to stay and important advice about how to stay alive when dealing with military operatives.

"I became a whistle blower and received death threats," said Griggs this week in an extended telephone conversation from her Tidewater, VA. home. "I finally wound up living for safety reasons with Sarah, the dean of the White House Press Corps, who had been with every president since FDR and was in Army intelligence and also an attorney's daughter from Texas."

"My former husband George, who is a trained assassin, calls the people he is involved with the members of The Firm or The Brotherhood. If you are in the click, you are above the law and literally can get away with murder. For years, mostly when he was drinking, he told me how he and others in this elite military group would kill people," said Griggs, as she mentioned name after high-powered name and story after-detailed story about sexual pervasion, murder, military hit squads, brainwashing and mind control, all activities sanctioned, participated in and condoned by a group of military and political elite.

www.rense.com...
edit on 3-7-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As far as death threats go, I will tell you a personal story. I would never give details of anything and you will see why. I was put on a case of a planned assassination of a Navy SEAL in a US City. He had been involved in blowing up drug labs in Columbia. Thing was, I knew the plan and who planned to do it, which is why I was involved in the first place. The DIA (not the agency I was with) sent in a team and the first thing out of the box I was threatened if the situation failed. They had infrared air surveillance of my house and showed it to me. They told me which side of the bed I and my then wife slept on, where each child slept, and which doors my dogs slept by. All with IR signatures. They also went on about every position at the dinner table, watching TV, etc.. This situation bloomed from something else I was involved in and was really a unique situation. They let me know straight up that if I failed to deliver the assassin they would "come up to my house at 0330-0400 and shoot me in my bed through the wall, kill my dogs, and 'rescue' my wife and kids and tell the news I was threatening to kill them". I swear I did not sleep for 3 months except from complete physical exhaustion. I used to lay out at night with my rifle, although it would have been a close firefight. There was 8 guys on their 'security team' that they showed me that were going to do me in.

The only reason I am putting this out is to show what kind of things happen. This was in the 90's is as close as you will get and I know that they will easily know of this post. However, like I said before and told them before leaving that I will never give any details of anything. It is all that I have to give some modicum of belief my family will be safe from these intel agencies that operate above the law. They (the field ops) don't care as they are international operators, and if you tangle with the business end of these guys, you will know real quick how they view any law. It is letters on paper and they are running life/death at any time. I always knew when I was working that I could step out of my vehicle or walk out of a restaurant and at any time be shot by someone that somehow caught on to my identity. I carried 3 weapons ( 2- 45ACP's and a 9mm) always, but they give little comfort. Especially by yourself and acting in civilized society trying to be normal. If someone gets the drop on you there is not much you are going to be able to do. Especially if they are not within striking distance or have associates. It is not like the movies!

ETA: The Brotherhood is one I am very familiar with and it is real. Also, no, I never told my ex anything and when we went through a divorce they sent down 2 guys separately from VA to 'take care of my problem'. To this day I do not know why the 2 individuals came to me and told me. One walked up to me in a bar and flat said, "I just got in from Virginia and am going to take care of your problem." I said what problem? "Your wife". I said it isn't a problem and he replied,"I have already been paid and am going to see it through". Yea, I had to work hard to get that stopped before it happened. I figured that I would be blamed if it happened and end up in Ft. Leavenworth or somewhere less appealing for life.

ETA2: My wife in the first divorce court hearing had her attorney tell the judge I worked for xyz and and it was a danger to my kids. Well, I told my attorney that was all classified period and he told the judge the very words. She (female judge) adjourned the hearing for 2 weeks and said, " I will find out for myself". My poor attorney did not know anything and was a bit in shock. Anyway, knowing the judge was going no where, 2 weeks later at the hearing the judge said, "I tried and can find out nothing." (They will not admit or deny you work there). She told my wife and attorney, "You can write a list of questions on a piece of paper and he can either answer them or not. It is totally up to him." Well long story short, I got custody of my daughters and did so in probably 4 other times she took me back to court over the years prior to being shot by her 7 years after the initial divorce.

edit on 3/7/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The videos we're long and the editing was pathetic! She also talks too much about god for my own taste!

I just wanted to complain a bit before saying...she's surely right on a lot of the subjects at hand. There just are too many people saying the same things, too many coincidences and the results is the world we are living in today.

People don't want wars but the people making weapons want it more than anything...if they can't find an enemy, they make up one. The CIA and parts of the army are the biggest drug cartel in the world, no wonder the people in power don't want to legalize.

And the worst part is, every position of power may it be military, governments, international organizations...they all have to be part of the "club". Where they are shady clubs, there's shady initiations. Hoping that someone in power will come and change everything for the best, for the majority, for humanity is futile.

You can attack me all you want for having these opinions but nothing you will say will make it all go away. Your denial of the facts will not make the facts disappear.

Over-skepticism never made anyone smarter, only FEEL smarter. A weakness of the ego from which much too many posters on this forum fall for.

Looking away will not make us look at our enemy but instead see false enemies within each other.
edit on 3-7-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator
Nice! You are right about that. I will say there are opposing forces, but it is a matter of who is winning. Obama had a lot of critical officers purged from the military. Most were tip of the spear and the ones you really want in there if you go to war. However, they were probably opposed to the policies and change this administration was rolling out. I am sure it happened in other cases, especially with generals, but this was the broadest purge I have noted to date. Now potentially this happens after every major war (i.e. Vietnam, WWII, etc.). However, we are supposedly still in the war on terror. And with the world situation at this time I think keeping in experienced officers that are involved in combat operations is more important. So, you can see these things play out if you know what is going on.

I have also felt as you do that certain skeptics are just in denial of their own reality or working for someone to do that so the masses don't invest any credit or critical thinking into the subjects at hand. However, they may be ignorant to the realities and just deny anything they can't accept without ever knowing what the facts are themselves. Even with what I know, if I came out telling all I would be attacked in the media, physically, and it would all go down as hearsay because the facts are classified. Good luck with that. People that file FOIA requests and wonder what is redacted think of crazy things, but some of these very operations would be out with facts to back them and cause an uproar in society.

Again nice post!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join